Right who will be the 1st person to say it next season

Hughton out.

My money is on Viana Finger
14th April 2010 03:45 PM
Find all posts by this user
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Be surprised if he waits til next season.
14th April 2010 03:55 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

He already said he doesnt want him here.

So I guess he already wins???

Whats the prize???
14th April 2010 04:02 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

a potato that looks like louis walsh
14th April 2010 04:07 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Im on about next season not now. When we start to lose games who will be the 1st to say Hughton out. I hope its not me LOL.
14th April 2010 05:57 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

rotti Wrote:Im on about next season not now. When we start to lose games who will be the 1st to say Hughton out. I hope its not me LOL.

he he he...my money is on you m8..
14th April 2010 05:58 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

I will have to remember this thread jack to make sure i dont show myself up HEHEHE.
14th April 2010 05:59 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Figs has gotta be in the running.
14th April 2010 05:59 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Lip is another one who might be after his head next season. Mind he usualy has a point...
14th April 2010 06:10 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

No i wont say it start of the new season i said it start of last season and still stick by it.

And got my view who should take over but i keep that to myself..
14th April 2010 06:17 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Why?
14th April 2010 06:32 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

These bookies are an inscrutable bunch.
14th April 2010 06:35 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Lucian Wrote:No i wont say it start of the new season i said it start of last season and still stick by it.

And got my view who should take over but i keep that to myself..

Avram Grant!!!
14th April 2010 06:50 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Wink
14th April 2010 06:58 PM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular

fuckin hell man Sal....he was keeping that to himself
14th April 2010 07:46 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Yes but people would say he would be shite for us taking a team to a final that are more in the shit than us..
14th April 2010 07:48 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

I'll have a pound of spuds on him failing in love with some useless piece of shit player we sign in the summer.
14th April 2010 07:49 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

huntface Wrote:I'll have a pound of spuds on him failing in love with some useless piece of shit player we sign in the summer.

Who? Avram Grant? Tongue
14th April 2010 08:36 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned

Viana already doesn't want him here
he isn't good enough for nufc
simple as
only two men for the job shearer or keegan

he's done a decent job, in a decent league
but in the PL u either need a man with experience or a man that knows nufc inside out
for when the shit hits the fan cos it inevitably will at some stage next season.
When the whole world comes crashing down on nufc, when go 8 games without a win or so. Player are angry fans are angry local press are angry we need a strong character as a manager. A manager to put the players in their places when they are giving off abt not playing, when thr fans are unhappy we need a strong manager or an experienced one to deal with it.

Hughton has again done a great job. But he isn't experienced when things go wrong. And when they do, I predict right now, that plenty more will join viana in not wanting hughton managing my team.
14th April 2010 08:58 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

What a crock of shit.

If I was stuck on a desert island with you, yee'd be my first fucking meal!

Miserable negative no hoper.

Put that on your fecking CV Finger
14th April 2010 11:50 PM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular

viana45 Wrote:Viana already doesn't want him here
he isn't good enough for nufc
simple as
only two men for the job shearer or keegan

he's done a decent job, in a decent league
but in the PL u either need a man with experience or a man that knows nufc inside out
for when the shit hits the fan cos it inevitably will at some stage next season.
When the whole world comes crashing down on nufc, when go 8 games without a win or so. Player are angry fans are angry local press are angry we need a strong character as a manager. A manager to put the players in their places when they are giving off abt not playing, when thr fans are unhappy we need a strong manager or an experienced one to deal with it.

Hughton has again done a great job. But he isn't experienced when things go wrong. And when they do, I predict right now, that plenty more will join viana in not wanting hughton managing my team.

fuckin hell Viana.....you like to put yourself accross as the Oracle of all things NUFC when infact all you do is slag every fucker and then try and preach to us all that you were right as soon as somebody slips up

There is nobody on this planet and I mean nobody that deserves a chance of managing us in the PL next season more than Chris Hughton.....and just for your information, I don't think there are too many people out there that are expecting him to be the new Ferguson......all that is important is a bit of stability and a bit of continuity

Yes we will lose more games than we win next season but that doesn't mean Hughton is a failure

I'm not even sure why I'm replying to this because despite you trying to constantly prove otherwise you have regularly made a complete tit of yourself with your condemnation of players before they've had a chance

everyone's entitled to an opinion and all that.....it's just yours is usually wank
15th April 2010 07:26 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Viana im on about next season m8 once things are going in the premier league not now. I dont particularly think Hughton is a good manager but he deserves his crack in the top division, and also what makes you think Shearer would have got us promotion. If his 8 games in charge are anything to go by we wouldnt be where we are now.
15th April 2010 07:37 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Agree he knows fuck all

Shearer will be a flop for the one reason he will try to run the team with a iron fist and will lose the dressing room within a month at his helm...
15th April 2010 07:39 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

I just think Shearer should stick to the MOTD gig he isnt even good on that but at least its better than being a manager.

Why do you think Alan Hanson hasnt became a manager because the gig he is doing now is a sweet one.
15th April 2010 07:44 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Its the same with Gary Lineker and Andy Gray even if he did try to have a Go at Villa but didnt last long..
15th April 2010 07:51 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Lineker has done well after football m8 he does all sorts of things not just MOTD. No need for him to get into management where as the others on that show know its better to be Lineker's sidekick than risking it becoming a manager.

How many really class players have made it as a class manager. Cruyff/Clough/Guardiola
15th April 2010 08:16 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

I sincerely hope that Hughton is a success next season. I can't say I ever felt the same way about the likes of Souness and Allardyce. It would take a hard heart to say that Hughton has not earned a degree of respect with the sort of professional no nonsense job he has done this season. In fact the truth is he has done a spectacular job considering the state the club was in 12 months ago.

Put it this way, if we were looking for an up and coming manager we would have done well poaching the boss of a side who had just won the Championship so easily. Everton have done well since going with Moyes - who's to say Hughton won't do the same with us? Let's face it, Everton have a puny budget to work with so....

If and when Hughton does get the push off a trigger happy owner the sort of manager we could attract under the current regime is probably in the MacLaren, Hughes, Grant level. People should not understimate the pulling power of NUFC, especially one on the up as we are now.

I read and heard a lot of shite last season about this club being "unmanageable" and that we should be "grateful" that old sods like Kinnear would come. Bullshit. If Ashley had pulled his finger out we could have attracted a decent man. NUFC remains a big job in management circles - there's not many clubs that can offer 50k crowds and the potential we have.

So good luck to CH, he's going to be manager next season if Ashley stays and I'm sure most of us are behind him. But if and when it's time to move on I am optimistic that we can attract the sort of manager who is capable of getting us established as a top 7 club - I just hope Ashley or whoever the owner is recognises this too.
15th April 2010 08:17 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned

Mac what players have I slagged that was proved wrong?
I slagged owen when most ppl on here had him down as our saviour, likewise with viduka. I got slagged for that and yes proved right when they came up woefully short.
Lovenkrands u held my hand up and said he was good enough for chpiomship. Likewise you were completely wrong with Carroll.

I slagg every player? Leon best there's another one...

Furry slaggs Nolan as do others
plenty on here slagged Enrique and guti before this season
I remember lucian (cunt) slagging harper
I slagg lovenkrands williamson an best

and I'm a negative cunt? I'm a posititve thinking nufc fan, and I know when some second rate player and manager isn't good enough.

You have the nerve to think that I fancy myself as a super fan? Rich coming from u, u think you are a massive superfan, who deserves a pat on the back for going. Steve and a few others on here are ST holders as wrong as i think his opinions are at times he doesn't harp on about it or come across as half the superfan u reckon u are.

Bottom line is I have an opinion I stick to it. Like with oweN viduka Enrique guti Nolan harper best lovenkrands and hughton. I renaged on lovenkrands after he banged in thr goals over thr season. IMO there's no point in having an opinion if you chop and change it every match.

Example furry constantly has slagged Nolan. Nolan wins us the game thr other nite. No fao furry threads saying how wrong he was. But if lovenkrands scores 1 in a game th fao viana threads are all over the place.
15th April 2010 08:20 AM
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular

hehehe
15th April 2010 08:28 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye Mac you fucking super fan dont think my lass will be knitting you anymore super small socks HEHEHE
15th April 2010 08:32 AM
Thread Closed