well,..just watched the scum play manure

Thread Closed 

Brassneck

Unregistered

..and i hate to say it,..but they played them off the fuckin park,.taggart started with owen and macheda and they never got a sniff,.. they say attack is the best form of defence, and that was clearly quasimodo`s tactics, as the mackems were camped in manures half for the whole of the first half, and also looked much the better side in the second.

The derby on halloween is gonna be very, very, VERY interesting .!!!..Confused
2nd October 2010 04:45 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular
RE: well,..just watched the scum play manure

Mackem so and so
2nd October 2010 04:47 PM
Find all posts by this user
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Fuck off

Both of. You
2nd October 2010 04:53 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

just telling it how it is,.....its the only match where i`m actually shouting for manure to score ,..but seriously it looked like men against boys in the mackems favour,..they bossed the midfield from the first bell, and ferdinand and vidic have never worked so hard in their entire fuckin lives at the back...!!!

Still fancy us to do them on 31st oct,...but we will have to work ever so hard judging by that performance today like.
2nd October 2010 04:55 PM
hpoolmag Offline

Youth Team

Mackems always do well at home against the big sides, its against the lower and middle teams they struggle, hopefully us.
2nd October 2010 05:22 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Go get a wash brassy Ye turncoat.
2nd October 2010 05:38 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

aye.....derbies are like the cup....the form book goes right out the window and it's all about who's more up for it on the day
2nd October 2010 05:43 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

they raised their game for this match deffo,..the movement of the whole side was extraordinary for 90 minutes, so their fitness levels are clearly very high, it took me by surprise i have to say,.it is going to be one of the best derbies ever seen,....a real fuckin WAR!!!!,...bring it on Rant
2nd October 2010 06:08 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Watched Man Utd recently on they seem to be on the decline (fucking yes) Definitely don`t seem to have the confidence or swagger of last 15-20 years and a lot of the newer players ain`t that hot.
Having said that they`ll probably give us the annual twatting up here!
2nd October 2010 07:23 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(2nd October 2010 07:23 PM)Jason Mackemtears Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Watched Man Utd recently on they seem to be on the decline (fucking yes) Definitely don`t seem to have the confidence or swagger of last 15-20 years and a lot of the newer players ain`t that hot.
Having said that they`ll probably give us the annual twatting up here!

Maybe they sense that the Taggart era is coming to an end? Despite the talk of 3 or 4 more seasons, the off the field indiscretions are seemingly increasing. Horse face got bundled off to Madrid for whining about not playing in a Carly Cup final, and yet Shrek seems to be getting away with anything.
2nd October 2010 07:31 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Think the Glazer regime may now be starting to take it`s toll. I`d love to see that club rot in Hell.
Still wanted the useless Bastards to win today though!
2nd October 2010 08:12 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Was watching the fucker in the soft play area in shields when i took the bairn and the useless cunts couldn't even get outta their half!
I hate both the cunts, darren bents stupid bracket too.
3rd October 2010 12:42 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(2nd October 2010 05:38 PM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Go get a wash brassy Ye turncoat.

black and white till i die mate Wink

Howay Al,..we`re all getting on a bit now, mature enough to give credit where its due, lets not lower ourselves to bombarding rival fans with daft infantile insults.

Leave that to the stinky, cheesy-chip-munching gayboys..!!
3rd October 2010 07:33 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Fuck off.
3rd October 2010 08:24 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

up yours pissy-pants
3rd October 2010 08:33 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

It's difficult to rebut such a reasoned, and well constructed arguement. You lost this one Al i'm afraid.
3rd October 2010 09:18 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

He he.
3rd October 2010 09:42 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

many empty seats I noticed,
3rd October 2010 09:48 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

That Bell End Bopper the Beater commented on our crowd last week against Stoke when it was also LIVE on TV.
We actually had more than they had yeterday against Man Utd at 3pm Saturday with no live coverage.

Bopper the Whooper!
3rd October 2010 10:41 AM
Lost Mackem

Unregistered

(2nd October 2010 04:55 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.just telling it how it is,.....its the only match where i`m actually shouting for manure to score ,..but seriously it looked like men against boys in the mackems favour,..they bossed the midfield from the first bell, and ferdinand and vidic have never worked so hard in their entire fuckin lives at the back...!!!

Still fancy us to do them on 31st oct,...but we will have to work ever so hard judging by that performance today like.

Yeah we had them all owa, but lacked a killer ball when it mattered....the story of of season i predict
3rd October 2010 06:22 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

(3rd October 2010 06:22 PM)Lost Mackem Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(2nd October 2010 04:55 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.just telling it how it is,.....its the only match where i`m actually shouting for manure to score ,..but seriously it looked like men against boys in the mackems favour,..they bossed the midfield from the first bell, and ferdinand and vidic have never worked so hard in their entire fuckin lives at the back...!!!

Yeah we had them all owa, but lacked a killer ball when it mattered....the story of of season i predict

Like we fuckin care ye cheesy chip eating soap dodger.

Piss off.
(This post was last modified: 3rd October 2010 06:28 PM by King Sentinel I.)
3rd October 2010 06:28 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

This sites been infected....Is there such thing as McAfee for Mackems ???
3rd October 2010 06:28 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(3rd October 2010 06:28 PM)Geordie_leg Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This sites been infected....Is there such thing as McAfee for Mackems ???

Big Grin

We'll have to get Stoner to get the disinfectant out Smile
3rd October 2010 07:39 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Stones doing her nut. All the cheddar has gone from the fridge and all the tatties have been nicked.
3rd October 2010 07:46 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

yeah,,..rens normally used to having cheese all over her tatties
3rd October 2010 07:48 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(3rd October 2010 07:39 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd October 2010 06:28 PM)Geordie_leg Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This sites been infected....Is there such thing as McAfee for Mackems ???

Big Grin

We'll have to get Stoner to get the disinfectant out Smile

Aye, break out the Jeyes fluid.

[Image: 411461874_59a60a5d53.jpg]
3rd October 2010 08:24 PM

Thread Closed