any of you guys england fans

Thread Closed 

viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

would use bother on the long ass wembley journey to watch england play?

(apart from maybe the SMB's who aint been to wembley as a top flight team in aaaaaaaaaaages)

or are you's just nufc fans?
5th October 2010 09:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

RE: any of you guys england fans

Nope, only bothered about NUFC. Didn`t even go to any England games at SJP. Want SJP to be full of Geordies not Cockneys, Mancs & Scousers. Can`t stand most of the fuckers in the England team anyway. As I`ve said before - once you get past the Newcastle part of Gateshead....fuck the lot of them!
5th October 2010 09:18 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

thought that, thats good Big Grin

i think newcastle seems to be seperate almost in a way to the rest of england. theres hate both ways.
maybe we could turn u guys into an irish colony.

welcome aboard lads.
5th October 2010 09:23 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Don`t think so Mr Viana!
5th October 2010 09:26 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

hehe, i got shirts done up and everything, welcome aboard nonetheless
5th October 2010 09:29 PM
steve_smiths Offline

Youth Team

i get impression small club fans support england,ie sunderland, boro, massive city, scunthorpe, rochdale, lincon, reason england fans fight in world cups is that the fans get too excited and get a hardon seeing beckham, rooney etc..
5th October 2010 10:32 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

agree with steve i think it is mainly the small club supporters who really follow england as it is their only chance to support a 'big team' (if you can call England that these days!).

For me all these international breaks just spoil the season, i don't look forward to the weekend anywhere near as much when England are playing instead of NUFC, it just bores me and i frankly couldn't give a flying fuck, i normally don't even bother watching their (i don't even use the term 'we' for England!) games. NUFC every time.
(This post was last modified: 5th October 2010 10:50 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
5th October 2010 10:48 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Nufc everytime for me.

Watch england in the world or euro finals, thats it.
5th October 2010 11:25 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

It's not a choice ( England OR NUFC)

You can support both. And I do. Granted, my support for Engerland isn't as fervent as it is for NUFC but I do look forward to International games. And I fuckin love watchin England in the pub.

Well, I did before I packed in the drink, but there you go.
6th October 2010 07:21 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

loved watching england when i was young,..now theres to many cunts playing,. Terry, gerrard, cole, lampard etc,..all quite good players, but none worthy of representing their country as they do not live their lives properly off the field, when they know that they have a responsibilty to set a good example to the kids.

how long you been off the sauce then tabby?
6th October 2010 07:34 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

I like England wo win don't get me wrong (then again I do Scotland too thanks to my Gaelic blood line) but I don't sob when they go out.
(This post was last modified: 6th October 2010 10:55 AM by The Steve.)
6th October 2010 10:55 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Toon then England for me, I still want to see the my national team do well despite the 'years of hurt', luckily no such frustrations with the Toon Icon_rolleyes GeordieScarf
6th October 2010 12:26 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I couldn't give a fuck about England...when I think of England...I think of seedy, odius cockney shitbags and fat greedy, sweaty old freeloading cunts better knwon as the FA.
6th October 2010 12:33 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

(6th October 2010 07:34 AM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.loved watching england when i was young,..now theres to many cunts playing,. Terry, gerrard, cole, lampard etc,..all quite good players, but none worthy of representing their country as they do not live their lives properly off the field, when they know that they have a responsibilty to set a good example to the kids.

About 6 weeks i think. It's a piece of piss, like. But boring as fuckin fuckery.
6th October 2010 12:40 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(6th October 2010 12:33 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I couldn't give a fuck about England...when I think of England...I think of seedy, odius cockney shitbags and fat greedy, sweaty old freeloading cunts better knwon as the FA.

Personally I think of Charlotte Jackson being rear ended by Georgie Thompson whilst wearing a Cross of St.George strap-on, corset and sussies.
6th October 2010 12:47 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I quite like to see England do well but can't say im that fussed about them. I am Irish by birth anyway. Moved here when I was 3. My ten year old son is quite passionate about England though. I am very much a club man. I don't even watch that many Ireland games. I was as livid as any Irishman though after the Henry handball.
6th October 2010 01:42 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team

(6th October 2010 12:47 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th October 2010 12:33 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I couldn't give a fuck about England...when I think of England...I think of seedy, odius cockney shitbags and fat greedy, sweaty old freeloading cunts better knwon as the FA.

Personally I think of Charlotte Jackson being rear ended by Georgie Thompson whilst wearing a Cross of St.George strap-on, corset and sussies.

Quelle imagination!!! Can I borrow this image for the next few weeks, Mr Venegoor. I promise I will cherish it and put it to very good use.
6th October 2010 03:19 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(6th October 2010 03:19 PM)BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th October 2010 12:47 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Quelle imagination!!! Can I borrow this image for the next few weeks, Mr Venegoor. I promise I will cherish it and put it to very good use.

Big Grin

Don't wear them out Smile
6th October 2010 04:11 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(6th October 2010 12:40 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th October 2010 07:34 AM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.loved watching england when i was young,..now theres to many cunts playing,. Terry, gerrard, cole, lampard etc,..all quite good players, but none worthy of representing their country as they do not live their lives properly off the field, when they know that they have a responsibilty to set a good example to the kids.

About 6 weeks i think. It's a piece of piss, like. But boring as fuckin fuckery.

pints are lovely like, must be really difficult to give it up

[Image: pint.png]
6th October 2010 06:48 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Brassy stop being a fucking knacker.
6th October 2010 08:23 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

how on earth is posting a picture of a pint of lager being a "fuckin knacker" like..!!

you just trying to cause trouble again young man..??!!
6th October 2010 08:49 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

He's trying to pack in drink, and he's got you, banging on about it non stop.
6th October 2010 09:10 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

stick to your bullshit stories.
6th October 2010 09:13 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(6th October 2010 09:10 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He's trying to pack in drink, and he's got you, banging on about it non stop.

im sure tab is well capable of fighting his own battles without a little pipsqueak like you sticking your beak in No
6th October 2010 09:28 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Well I never.
6th October 2010 10:23 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

No
6th October 2010 10:25 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

I like the blue team
6th October 2010 11:22 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(6th October 2010 09:28 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th October 2010 09:10 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He's trying to pack in drink, and he's got you, banging on about it non stop.

im sure tab is well capable of fighting his own battles without a little pipsqueak like you sticking your beak in No

either support the bloke, or keep your fucking trap shut.

Or you could just go away and think of another story to tell for the next time, you try and make us believe you are manager of an Asda store.
7th October 2010 12:08 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

keep your nose out of business that doesn`t concern you,..why would TAB want to be represented by a little fuckin shit-for-brains cunt like you.

As for my job,..i have worked my balls off to get where i am, but unfortunately you cannot stomach the fact that i earn 25k a year while you are worth fuck all Kiss
7th October 2010 06:24 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Funny that, cause i get more than £25k a year.

can you stomach that fact?
7th October 2010 07:33 AM

Thread Closed