Shola Ameobi

Thread Closed 
Shola Ameobi

The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Shola Ameobi

Jason Mackemtears Wrote:Newbie? You`ve been going less that 11 years little Boy!

You`re full of shit mate.

I merely stated Shola is unpopular. It`s a fact, get used to it.
The reason he`s unpopular is he`s overstayed whis welcome by almost a decade and the shit he`s spouted about himself has done him no favours at all. I`ve celebrated goals by other players I don`t rate at all, every club has done this. Workshy pointed this out. Now toddle off, Adventure Land opens in 34 minutes NEWBIE!Nana

What shit? About him wanting to be the next Alan Shearer or lead the line for England? Which striker doesn't? What is wrong with having ambition?

I'm not for one minute saying that he is the next Shearer and I certainly don't see him making an appearance for England. I still think that your low opinion of him is way out of line. He is better than Chopra, better than Beckford and probably better than Leon Best, but it's a bit early to pass judgement on him I accept. I don't understand how he would have outstayed his welcome by a decade either. He has scored important goals in the league (notably against the mackems), in the cups, in both Champions League and Waffa Cup and also some vital goals this season.
20th February 2010 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Shola Ameobi

Shola's is Shite......FACT..!!
22nd February 2010 10:47 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Shola Ameobi

Well that's settled then.
22nd February 2010 10:55 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Shola Ameobi

He's spent 10 years proving it, Bless him..
22nd February 2010 11:21 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Shola Ameobi

Hmmmmm.
22nd February 2010 11:24 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Shola Ameobi

Where's the option for of course I would like to attend and how may I purchase a ticket please?

Shola would have to at the very least choose the Mackems as opponents to get some sort of crowd in.

Fuck me, it would be embarrassing for the lad to have a testimonial, maybe he will realise that and leave in the summer, so he doesn't have to have a crowd less than Darlo get turn up to it.
23rd February 2010 12:15 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Shola Ameobi

Poor lad.
23rd February 2010 10:42 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Shola Ameobi

Yeah get a full house and they all can chant bye bye shola and the min he walks back down the tunnel at end of 90mins they all can put on there party hats and fire off party poppers in responce that the shite lazy cunt has left newcastle united finally..lol.. Wink....

lmfao..............................
23rd February 2010 10:57 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Shola Ameobi

Lucian Wrote:Yeah get a full house and they all can chant bye bye shola and the min he walks back down the tunnel at end of 90mins they all can put on there party hats and fire off party poppers in responce that the shite lazy cunt has left newcastle united finally..lol.. Wink....

lmfao..............................

Big Grin
23rd February 2010 01:54 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Shola Ameobi

Shola, eh??

Scored 39 League Goals in 206 games (goal every 5 games)

Scored 12 European Goals in 41 games (goal every 3.4 games)

Scored 7 England u21 Goals in 20 games (goal every 2.8 games)

Never missed a penalty, at any level.

Nothing startling amongst those figures to make you go Wow!!

He has been at the club since 95, so its not as though he has any quality strikers to learn from (Cole, Shearer, Beardsley, Ferdinand, Owen, Aspilla, Bellamy). He is a 6'2 black bloke who should be battering the fuck out of defenders, not a limp arsed fairy who falls down when blown upon.

Lets not even mention when he gets into our box, my heart is in my mouth everytime I see him jump with his fist in the air, akin to a tart playing fucking beach volleyball.

When he scores, we cheer. Its a team game and its a team goal. You get no points from the league if this player scores more than that.
23rd February 2010 02:32 PM

Thread Closed