Thread Closed 
Ivan Klasnic
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Ivan Klasnic

No thanks its silly season again..Big Grin

Newcastle are being linked with Croatian striker Ivan Klasnic as Chris Hughton begins planning for life in the Premier League.

Hughton knows he needs to add more strength and quality to his ranks in the summer if the Magpies are to stay in the top flight next season and talks are planned with owner Mike Ashley.

One player who could be on the agenda is Klasnic who has impressed while on loan at Bolton from Nantes but the move looks as though it will not be made permanent and that could open the door for Hughton.

"The discussions will continue," he revealed. "We will have to look at the areas that we feel we need to strengthen, or have cover. They are the normal processes at any club.

"Like I say, the players we have at the moment are the players in pole position, they are the ones that are playing and they are the ones that are fighting for a position. But talks will continue right through the next few weeks and over the summer."
12th April 2010 09:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
furrygiblets Offline

Reserve Team
Ivan Klasnic

Bolton's best forward by a country mile. I've been to a couple of Boltons games this season with my mates. He seems to be injured a lot though.
13th April 2010 09:07 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed