Thread Closed 
I've said it before and I'll say it again..
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

...why would someone want to buy Liverpool for £300, £400, £500, £600 million, when they can get the Toon for around half of the lowest figure?

The Toon doesn't need a new ground, the Toon has bigger crowds and excluding CL revenue streams.

The potential to grow the Toon brand with a successful team is immense.

Liverpool have already won plenty and surely their support cannot grow much, as they already have plenty of worldwide fans.

The Toon would create something special and historic by winning something, Liverpool it would be just another bauble.

The Toon would need lets say and additional £200-£300 million spent on the pitch to challenge for the league.

Liverpool would need around half that, but on top of that would need circa £500million for a new ground.

So Liverpool is a lot more expensive investment - lets say you got them cheap £300 million + £500 million for ground + £150 million for players - that's almost £1billion compared to lets say £150 million + £250 million (half the investment near enough)

I just don't get it, I really don't.

I ask because Liverpool are now fully up for sale again.
12th April 2010 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
toonarmy10 Offline

Reserve Team

spot on LL we are supposedly debt free liverpool 560mill in debt and no cl for them next year
12th April 2010 12:15 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

As soon as I saw that then my Heart sank as it looks like we`re stuck with the useless unambitious fat fuck once again. Middle East & Asia are obsessed with Liverpool and they`ll plump for them unfortunately. You know they`ll probably win the Uefa Cup and their season will be classed as a failure, Man U won the League Cup but aren`t happy where as we just plod on winning fuck all once again. Clubs like Man U & Liverpool will always be rescued. Look at Man City now. That could`ve been us but Fatty won`t sell up because of regardless of what he say`s the fat fuck is creaming it in. He loves owning a club for his fat Ego too the big fat fucking Wanker. Oh by the way, did I tell you I didn`t like the bloke?
12th April 2010 12:57 PM
NE1 Online

First Team Regular

Quote:"why would someone want to buy Liverpool for £300, £400, £500, £600 million, when they can get the Toon for around half of the lowest figure?"

I reckon it is because the fans are too demanding and turn on the owner/chairman if they dont get what they want.
:o
12th April 2010 01:10 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

No fuckers more demanding than the `we`ve got the divine right to win everything` fucking Scousers matie.
12th April 2010 01:13 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Liverpool is a bigger "brand" than Newcastle whetehr we like it or not. That's probably a factor.
12th April 2010 01:50 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

What you mean we'll win fuck all again this season.

We're gonna win the fookin league mate.
12th April 2010 02:06 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

And you can say you were there eh KS?
12th April 2010 02:23 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Smile
12th April 2010 04:43 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Dont know where these prices come from like £500m-600m when the bloke who was on the tv earlier today says clubs are only worth 1-1/2 times their yearly income which he said the dippers would only be worth £350m max.

Now considering ashley was wanting £350m last season and we have won fuck all since pussy was a kitten the dippers are worth that amount compared to what ashley will want for us.
12th April 2010 07:27 PM
Thread Closed