looking foward

Thread Closed 
looking foward

mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter
looking foward

after having time to digest the who AC saga and after a bit of reflection i think it was a bit of buisness the club could not refuse i mean 35+ mill its a rediculus amount to turn down whatever the circustances around the departure

looking foward for the rest of the season i think we will be ok and finish on around 45-55 points which should be more than enough i am now not botherd where we finish aslong as its above 17th

so nows the time as ive said before to move on and support the lads im not going to moan on about ashley and his puppets im more interested in the 11 lads that take to the field wear the black and white shirts with pride and give them my support.
2nd February 2011 06:18 PM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
RE: looking foward

No more news regarding Wraith and Carroll m8. I was sure Carroll would have responded to what they club have been saying.
2nd February 2011 06:24 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(2nd February 2011 06:18 PM)mjg316 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.after having time to digest the who AC saga and after a bit of reflection i think it was a bit of buisness the club could not refuse i mean 35+ mill its a rediculus amount to turn down whatever the circustances around the departure

looking foward for the rest of the season i think we will be ok and finish on around 45-55 points which should be more than enough i am now not botherd where we finish aslong as its above 17th

so nows the time as ive said before to move on and support the lads im not going to moan on about ashley and his puppets im more interested in the 11 lads that take to the field wear the black and white shirts with pride and give them my support.

Oh i am,..theres at least another week to hate the fuckers for flogging Carroll to the dippers,..this is a big decision by the muppets which could end up with us being relegated (again)

We now have nolan shola lovenkrap, ranger and bestie to score the goals to keep us up,..that is one hell of a gamble by the fat fuckwit
2nd February 2011 06:29 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

no news from steve think there might be a bit of a blackout from the liverpool end letting the fire die down so to speak i have heard that somthing writen in a paper said by a newcastle official is very true and spot on but not saying nowt cos its not worth it and the hassle.

im with you on that brassy but the gamble is one that as fans we have to live with and get behind the team

look me may have the 40 plus points before he was due back from injury anyway
2nd February 2011 06:35 PM

Thread Closed