I've had a change of heart

Thread Closed 
I've had a change of heart

rotti Offline

First Team Regular
RE: I've had a change of heart

Quote:Give me what Liverpool are offering... or I am off

Why would Carroll do that when he knows the club has a limit on wages, he clearly knows he wasnt going to get what the dippers offered him. Anyway how could Carroll ask for wages he didnt know he was being offered unless Liverpool had already been in touch with his agent or the club.
3rd February 2011 09:22 PM
Find all posts by this user
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(3rd February 2011 09:22 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Quote:Give me what Liverpool are offering... or I am off

Why would Carroll do that when he knows the club has a limit on wages, he clearly knows he wasnt going to get what the dippers offered him. Anyway how could Carroll ask for wages he didnt know he was being offered unless Liverpool had already been in touch with his agent or the club.

As Jinky said mate, he has the same agent (Stretford) as Shrek, and thought he could pull the same stunt, but had his bluff called. I think if discussions had taken place without his agent, he'd still be here. It isn't as if he was needing to sign on until the summer!!
They ALL acted like billy big bollox without a thought for the club, only their egos. Shame on all of them.
3rd February 2011 09:27 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Well i hope it doesnt come back to bite the fat cunt in the arse because he is gambling big time that we are already safe.
3rd February 2011 09:31 PM

Thread Closed