Fan Favourite
RE: probabaly a full sell out at sjp on satda

you might be lucky and still be able to get a ticket if you're quick
3rd February 2011 07:30 PM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

(3rd February 2011 07:30 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.you might be lucky and still be able to get a ticket if you're quick

talking to a lad today who is a ginge,..reckons gingers get a rather large discount cos they`re "special"!!
oh hurry up
3rd February 2011 07:33 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

I was being special somewhere
3rd February 2011 07:38 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

oh come on mac ,..selling our best player and not replacing him with a similar type,..shola injured which has stuck us right up shit creek without a paddle,.the usual smoke and mirrors from the numbnuts.

They are fucking us about big time,..and yet 50k will probably turn up for the visit of the Arse???

Theres a fine line between loyalty and stupidiity,..and right now the fans who turn up and support this regime are a bit stupid to be fair!!?
3rd February 2011 07:46 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

it might seem like that looking from the outside

I can't argue with it.....I just get a bit pissed off by fans who don't go wanting the fans who do to make all the sacrifices so the fans who don't go have a better team to support..........It tickles me as well as pisses me off
3rd February 2011 07:57 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Carroll wasn't out best player
3rd February 2011 08:13 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

He scored almost a third of the goals so far this season and had several assists top goal scorer last season, if he wasn't our best player then who is ?
3rd February 2011 08:14 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Seems like ashley is "tickling" quite a few of yous.

fuckin hell man,..what more does he need to do??..wait until you are all in ya comfy seats and then dump a huge pile of shite on ya heeds before you understand!!!!????
3rd February 2011 08:15 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

look lads just because we hate ashley why make the team suffer and if you say it'll hurt his pocket if we dont go he's got 35 mill reasons to say it wont

if i didnt play on a sat i'd be there damd right i would
3rd February 2011 08:19 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(3rd February 2011 08:19 PM)mjg316 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.look lads just because we hate ashley why make the team suffer and if you say it'll hurt his pocket if we dont go he's got 35 mill reasons to say it wont

*cringes**

not that old fuckin chestnut again!!! Rolleyes
3rd February 2011 08:26 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

who do you play for mjg?
3rd February 2011 08:28 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(3rd February 2011 08:26 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd February 2011 08:19 PM)mjg316 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.look lads just because we hate ashley why make the team suffer and if you say it'll hurt his pocket if we dont go he's got 35 mill reasons to say it wont

*cringes**

not that old fuckin chestnut again!!! Rolleyes

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
3rd February 2011 08:29 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(3rd February 2011 08:14 PM)Ryton Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He scored almost a third of the goals so far this season and had several assists top goal scorer last season, if he wasn't our best player then who is ?

Ability wise I'd say Tiote or Jose.
3rd February 2011 08:33 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

what you on about that old chestnut

howay elaborate
(3rd February 2011 08:28 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.who do you play for mjg?

just a team in the corinthians league aptly name rushworth and dimonds
knees are fucked all i can manage now
(This post was last modified: 3rd February 2011 08:37 PM by mjg316.)
3rd February 2011 08:35 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(3rd February 2011 07:46 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.oh come on mac ,..selling our best player and not replacing him with a similar type,..shola injured which has stuck us right up shit creek without a paddle,.the usual smoke and mirrors from the numbnuts.

They are fucking us about big time,..and yet 50k will probably turn up for the visit of the Arse???

Theres a fine line between loyalty and stupidiity,..and right now the fans who turn up and support this regime are a bit stupid to be fair!!?

Yup, sounds just the right time to walk away.

*Tears up ticket and waits patiently for fuck off wealthy philanthropist to buy out Ashley, and become a model owner with only the supporters interest at heart*
3rd February 2011 08:39 PM
lundypete Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(3rd February 2011 08:39 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[

*Tears up ticket and waits patiently for fuck off wealthy philanthropist to buy out Ashley, and become a model owner with only the supporters interest at heart*

Ven, dont want to be rude, but you and I are of an age. Just dont think we have those years in us!
3rd February 2011 08:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

(3rd February 2011 08:35 PM)mjg316 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.what you on about that old chestnut

howay elaborate

the old "just because we hate ashley, why shud the players suffer!!" bullshit is wheeled out evrytime.

And will be for the next five years probably, much to ashleys delight,..these cockerny fuckers beleive that they are dealing with fuckin "idiots",...and anyone who still turns up at SJP every fortnight, is proving them right..!!
3rd February 2011 08:45 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(3rd February 2011 08:45 PM)lundypete Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd February 2011 08:39 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[

Ven, dont want to be rude, but you and I are of an age. Just dont think we have those years in us!

Sad

sharp as a knife you are tonight! You aint wrong though Sad
3rd February 2011 08:50 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

so punishing the team even though there millionaires helps?

so when we go down that helps?

when ashley pockets the paracute payment and all our good players fuck off that helps?
3rd February 2011 08:52 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

so punishing the team even though there millionaires helps? last nights match sounded more like a home game, did the players respond to the thousands of fans who had made big sacrifices to be there??...did they FUCK!!

so when we go down that helps? that is a distinct possibility anyway dear boy

when ashley pockets the paracute payment and all our good players fuck off that helps? that could also happen whether the fans turn up or not

The bottom line is that Ashley will continue to shit on the toon fans, as long as they are daft enough to turn up in their thousands,...that is a FACT, that no-one can deny!!!
3rd February 2011 09:02 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Quote:why shud the players suffer

Does that apply to the same player who has just fucked off to the dippers on £89k pw, shame they dont show the loyalty that the fans do.
3rd February 2011 09:02 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(3rd February 2011 09:02 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.so punishing the team even though there millionaires helps? last nights match sounded more like a home game, did the players respond to the thousands of fans who had made big sacrifices to be there??...did they FUCK!!

when ashley pockets the paracute payment and all our good players fuck off that helps? that could also happen whether the fans turn up or not

The bottom line is that Ashley will continue to shit on the toon fans, as long as they are daft enough to turn up in their thousands,...that is a FACT, that no-one can deny!!!

*Denies 'fact'*
3rd February 2011 09:09 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(3rd February 2011 09:09 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd February 2011 09:02 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.so punishing the team even though there millionaires helps? last nights match sounded more like a home game, did the players respond to the thousands of fans who had made big sacrifices to be there??...did they FUCK!!

*Denies 'fact'*

please yourself,..i have no intention of pressurising fans to stay away from SJP,..but just to think about if what they are doing is helping or hampering the cause.
3rd February 2011 09:15 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

look untill some one stumps up a couple hundred million were stuck with the twat if you want to stay away fine that up to you i wont
3rd February 2011 09:39 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

You know what, the fickle fans that are saying "stay away for the good of the club" will one day.....

A) be crying cos they cant get a ticket to the FA Cup Final

B) be whinging cos the Champions League game against Barcelona is a sell out

C) Get to Wembley 3 years running.

I know you laugh and scorn, but going back to '90-'91 much of us would have done the same, look where the 90's took us.

You never know what is around the corner, those who continue to go have seen it all before and we know that we will get a ticket for those games.

Unlike the glory hunters and hangers on who will no doubt crawl out of the woodwork at any sign of relative success.
(This post was last modified: 4th February 2011 12:26 AM by NE1.)
4th February 2011 12:25 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Quote:A) be crying cos they cant get a ticket to the FA Cup Final

B) be whinging cos the Champions League game against Barcelona is a sell out

C) Get to Wembley 3 years running.

Sadly that will never happen again in any of our lifetimes.
4th February 2011 01:29 AM

Thread Closed