Fuck Me

Thread Closed 
Fuck Me

viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
Fuck Me

Big sam on soccer sunday;

bragging that he bought enrique
he said he always knew he was class (even though he never played him)
saying he is 'a victim of my own success'

what sucess u fat cunt
13th February 2011 01:51 PM
Find all posts by this user
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Fuck Me

Hehehe - the success of being at Bolton for god knows how long and finishing 7th, once.

The bloke is a self absorbed cunt and it would be great to never see him in a job again.

I like to think TheBig_Sam on twitter is actually him, and chuckle to picture him coming out with all that shit. Whoever that is has great crack, pure genius
13th February 2011 02:46 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

They mentioned the twitter page!
13th February 2011 02:50 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Let's all just take 5 seconds out of our lives, and have a wander round his trophy cabinet shall we? The self agrandising fuckwit, it is a sign of the managerial talent poverty amongst domestic managers, that that bean bag headed oaf is lauded as a tactical genius, and a multi millionaire in the process.
13th February 2011 03:26 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

(13th February 2011 03:26 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Let's all just take 5 seconds out of our lives, and have a wander round his trophy cabinet shall we? The self agrandising fuckwit, it is a sign of the managerial talent poverty amongst domestic managers, that that bean bag headed oaf is lauded as a tactical genius, and a multi millionaire in the process.

The cunt even said, alongside Sir Alex and Wenger, he was the longest serving manager in the english game..

They have been in work all that time, you bucket heeded, Twat..!!
13th February 2011 03:41 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(13th February 2011 03:41 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th February 2011 03:26 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Let's all just take 5 seconds out of our lives, and have a wander round his trophy cabinet shall we? The self agrandising fuckwit, it is a sign of the managerial talent poverty amongst domestic managers, that that bean bag headed oaf is lauded as a tactical genius, and a multi millionaire in the process.

The cunt even said, alongside Sir Alex and Wenger, he was the longest serving manager in the english game..

They have been in work all that time, you bucket heeded, Twat..!!

They've even acquired the occassional trophy.
13th February 2011 03:45 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

I still remember when he went crying to the FA, when we appointed Roeder, saying..

Sir, Sir,He hasn't got all his Coaching Licenses, like a fucking schoolboy snitch....

Never fucking trusted him, from that day on..
13th February 2011 03:56 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(13th February 2011 03:56 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Never fucking trusted him, from that day on..

Am surprised you afforded him any trust beforel then Wink
(13th February 2011 02:50 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.They mentioned the twitter page!

hahahahaha - What did they say about it???
(This post was last modified: 13th February 2011 04:04 PM by Sal.)
13th February 2011 04:03 PM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

(13th February 2011 03:56 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I still remember when he went crying to the FA, when we appointed Roeder, saying..

Sir, Sir,He hasn't got all his Coaching Licenses, like a fucking schoolboy snitch....

Never fucking trusted him, from that day on..

fuckin hate the fat cunt for buying a villa in spain with his toon payoff and callin it CASA ST JAMES........watchin the toon under him was the 1st time in 18 years that i was thinkin about not renewing me season ticket
13th February 2011 04:05 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

I watched a little bit of that and I usually won`t watch Allardyce as I can`t stand the Cunt.
Honestly in the 3 mins I saw you`d think he`d actually invented the game. What a self obsessed Fat Cunt he is.
He`s been found well & truly out the fat Oaf.
14th February 2011 07:54 PM

Thread Closed