Michael Ashley

Thread Closed 
Michael Ashley

viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Michael Ashley

my knowledge around finance is many times better than yours my friend.
i work 14 hours a day in the industry (tarmacing drives is a hobby)

if you want to have a constructive chat then back up your keegan is a quiter theory, as well as 'ashley saved us from bankrupcy' theory. back it up man.
12th March 2011 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(12th March 2011 04:06 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.my knowledge around finance is many times better than yours my friend.

if you want to have a constructive chat then back up your keegan is a quiter theory, as well as 'ashley saved us from bankrupcy' theory. back it up man.

viana! nice to see you play against Liverpool the other night by the way...ho ho.

I actually agree with a lot of your sentiments re Ashley, but one thing I draw the line at is when you claim that the club was not approaching financial meltdown before Ashley you are by default defending Shepherd.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mate!
12th March 2011 08:14 PM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

(11th March 2011 11:14 PM)tino Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.remember we were in a financial mess when he bought us, why on earth would he then throw more money at it.

i am glad he has steadied the ship financially and also given the fans reasonable terms or their tickets

but

i dont see us ever having a winning team under him. his choices as managers are poor, the infrastructure is weak the squad thin and his transfer dealings purely financially motivated.

its his business and we are his customers, no more no less,and we need to get used to it

reasonable terms in what way , the fat cunt has moved me , wor kid and his son for the3rd time and this timed he,s hiked our tickets up by £300
12th March 2011 08:22 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

(12th March 2011 08:14 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th March 2011 04:06 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.my knowledge around finance is many times better than yours my friend.

viana! nice to see you play against Liverpool the other night by the way...ho ho.

I actually agree with a lot of your sentiments re Ashley, but one thing I draw the line at is when you claim that the club was not approaching financial meltdown before Ashley you are by default defending Shepherd.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mate!

hehe LIP, you like the new hair and stuble?

i remember being in the gallowgate when hugo belted a top corner dig in the champs league qualifier a few years back. shame he couldnt do it every week!
12th March 2011 09:01 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(12th March 2011 12:11 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Quote:We are now set to be making between £10mil and £20mil a year.

Sal thats all well and good m8 but who benefits from that, i very much doubt its additions to the squad. All credit this season if we stay up is all down to the players not that fat headed bastard.

Well if nothing else at all, we would no longer be totally reliant on Ashley. We wouldnt NEED him to be able to carry on, whereas we have done for the last few years.

We would be self sufficient.
13th March 2011 05:43 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Maybe but i doubt fatty would spend £20m a year on players each and every year.
13th March 2011 07:49 PM
Cal

Unregistered

I'm actually a qualified accountant Viana
16th March 2011 11:46 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(16th March 2011 11:46 AM)Cal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I shouldnt have thought that would make any difference mate - I have been beating this drum for donkeys and V still wont have it!

What game are you in mate? Practice? Industry? Public?
16th March 2011 11:50 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(16th March 2011 11:46 AM)Cal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

You could be Mervyn fucking King, makes no difference to Viana, he's wired up slightly different to everybody else...he'll never be wrong...his mother fed him on a lead lined tommee tippee sipping cup, then dropped him on his heed...many times.
16th March 2011 11:54 AM
Cal

Unregistered

(16th March 2011 11:50 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I shouldnt have thought that would make any difference mate - I have been beating this drum for donkeys and V still wont have it!

What game are you in mate? Practice? Industry? Public?

Public m8
16th March 2011 11:56 AM
notts Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(16th March 2011 11:54 AM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Mervyn fucking King

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

[Image: Mervyn%20King.jpg]
16th March 2011 11:57 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

I'm in practice like, have often wondered if a delve into the public sector would be worth while but I never made the move.

I quite enjoy it where I am mind, and am pretty much part of the furniture going forward where I am now so I guess that ship has sailed for me - I'll never know!
16th March 2011 11:59 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Better being in finance than nothing at all I suppose..
Sal, Cal was saying Ashley saved us from bankruptcy?
For an accountant to say that defies belief.

Sal your arguments are well constructed good substance and good Craic! But you know I don't agree with ashleys model!

I'm in private. Has it's benefits but drawbacks. New regulatory requirements mean I will be having a quiet St paddys day.
Better being in finance than nothing at all I suppose..
Sal, Cal was saying Ashley saved us from bankruptcy?
For an accountant to say that defies belief.

Sal your arguments are well constructed good substance and good Craic! But you know I don't agree with ashleys model!

I'm in private. Has it's benefits but drawbacks. New regulatory requirements mean I will be having a quiet St paddys day.
(This post was last modified: 16th March 2011 12:36 PM by viana45.)
16th March 2011 12:36 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

did you actually edit that just to repeat it ?
16th March 2011 12:39 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Hehe
16th March 2011 12:41 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I can see him right now jumping up and down....shouting "I'm right, I'm right" the indignant pillock.
16th March 2011 12:43 PM
Cal

Unregistered

Viana

For the record it was actually Chris Mort who stated that if the club had not refinanced loans they would have gone under

Go google it
16th March 2011 12:48 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Do you know the definition of bankrupcy?

Show proof that we would have gone under.
16th March 2011 12:56 PM
Cal

Unregistered

Lmfao at you. Ok so Chris Mort made a statement and you dont believe him either

Pointless its like debating with a 2 year old
16th March 2011 01:02 PM
notts Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(16th March 2011 12:56 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Do you know the definition of bankrupcy?

Show proof that we would have gone under.

Big Grin

Haha!
(This post was last modified: 16th March 2011 01:10 PM by notts.)
16th March 2011 01:08 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Of course chris mort also said alot of things while chairman.
As has Ashley and Llambias.
And like I said we all know how trustworthy they are...
16th March 2011 01:13 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Fuckin great this, it could turn in to another "Best point made on here" threads, where the fucker gans in to meltdown when he's once again outed as being a cretin...go on Viana...gan in to meltdown.
16th March 2011 01:24 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Hehehe

You live for that moment Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 16th March 2011 01:29 PM by viana45.)
16th March 2011 01:27 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

There's been many a moment with you bonny lad...you live to give us those moments, and for that I thank you.
16th March 2011 01:29 PM
lundypete Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

No one said we HAD gone into bankruptcy, just that we would have under the previous regime. Evidence of that was supplieds by Barclays when they refused loan extensions, and refinancing. Look it up, I dare you.
16th March 2011 05:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Oh dear I admit ashley is our saviour
Thou relegated us from the league
Let keegan leave
Bought us thou Joe kinnear
Fucking hell some of our fans need a look at themselves.
Is it any wonder they call us fickle
16th March 2011 08:16 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

He did do all those things, and that's WHY he IS hated.

That doesn't mean everything else he's done should be criticised, as his financial control over the club has deserved credit.

And all football fans are fickle.
17th March 2011 09:49 AM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team

Could ANY of the Asley apologists/supporters/lovers/excusers explain to me what they mean by 'Stability'? Considering the major upheavals and embarrassments of his tenure, this greatly puzzles me.
18th March 2011 08:56 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(18th March 2011 08:56 AM)BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Could ANY of the Asley apologists/supporters/lovers/excusers explain to me what they mean by 'Stability'? Considering the major upheavals and embarrassments of his tenure, this greatly puzzles me.

We have been nothing but unstable for donkeys mate, I agree on that front.

I dont know why the Ashley 'haters/blinkered/close minded/blinded' folk are trying to develop some sort of Us & Them feel to it all.

Everyone hates the cunt, thats a given. Some are just acknowledging that he has sorted out our finances and had he not done so we would probably have gone down and went into administration anyway.
18th March 2011 09:01 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

(18th March 2011 09:01 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th March 2011 08:56 AM)BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Could ANY of the Asley apologists/supporters/lovers/excusers explain to me what they mean by 'Stability'? Considering the major upheavals and embarrassments of his tenure, this greatly puzzles me.
I dont know why the Ashley 'haters/blinkered/close minded/blinded' folk are trying to develop some sort of Us & Them feel to it all.

It's because they're cunts, Sal.
18th March 2011 09:38 AM

Thread Closed