Michael Ashley

Thread Closed 
Michael Ashley

BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
RE: Michael Ashley

(18th March 2011 09:01 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th March 2011 08:56 AM)BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Could ANY of the Asley apologists/supporters/lovers/excusers explain to me what they mean by 'Stability'? Considering the major upheavals and embarrassments of his tenure, this greatly puzzles me.

We have been nothing but unstable for donkeys mate, I agree on that front.

I dont know why the Ashley 'haters/blinkered/close minded/blinded' folk are trying to develop some sort of Us & Them feel to it all.

Everyone hates the cunt, thats a given. Some are just acknowledging that he has sorted out our finances and had he not done so we would probably have gone down and went into administration anyway.

We did go down. We did not go into Administration, purely because it was in his business interests for us not to. Rest assured, had there been a penny in it for him to do so, he would've put us into administration. Anyway, why should the Ashley apologists/disciples have a monopoly on the 'what if' scenarios - we would've done a Leeds etc....My 'what if' is If he had backed KK we would've won the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions league in 3 years. Just as valid/ridiculous as your 'what ifs'
18th March 2011 02:39 PM
Find all posts by this user
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Yes he should have backed KK, I think everybody agrees with that.

The way he shat on KK is the reason he's hated.

There are no "apologists" - nobody wants him here. We are allowed to give him some praise when necessary without becoming a "disciple" of his.
18th March 2011 02:48 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Not strictly true mate.

Man City have 'backed' their managers and are still no where winning the league.

The figures that are there for all to see suggest that we were heading toward oblivion before our saviour came in.

So the latter isn't as fanciful as you suggest.

Ashley is a cunt, that's a given.
18th March 2011 02:51 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

I like this guys posts.
Counters a few arguments on Ashley and our 'successes' for want of a better word off the park.
18th March 2011 02:57 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Ashley is getting praised for putting the club on a sound financial footing, an act imho, that is solely down to his own self interests, not because he cares about NUFC.
18th March 2011 02:59 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Then so be it, if it means him recouping and fucking off, then the sooner the better.
18th March 2011 03:05 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Who gives a toss whose interests it is for, I think we all know that the only benefit he's bothered about is his own.

But if it benefits the club at the same time, then it's still a good thing.
18th March 2011 03:05 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

Reet.......I'll ask again....what do we do about it?

Try and take the positives and look forward to the Summer or bleat on about something we have little control of ??

I know what I'll be doing....all I really care about is what goes on, on the pitch and i've watched a whole lot fuckin worse than this team over the years
18th March 2011 03:06 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(18th March 2011 03:05 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Then so be it, if it means him recouping and fucking off, then the sooner the better.

I will bet the fucker will be recouping for the next ten years.
(18th March 2011 03:05 PM)richyNUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Who gives a toss whose interests it is for, I think we all know that the only benefit he's bothered about is his own.

But if it benefits the club at the same time, then it's still a good thing.

It will only benefit the club if he invests the money back into the team.
(This post was last modified: 18th March 2011 03:12 PM by Chris_NUFC.)
18th March 2011 03:09 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(18th March 2011 03:09 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th March 2011 03:05 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Then so be it, if it means him recouping and fucking off, then the sooner the better.

If he somehow manages to get us some success, then again, so be it. Unlikely both scenarios though, him stopping that long, and us winning owt under him. Not the biggest cunt we've had in that boardroom by a long chalk.
18th March 2011 03:13 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(18th March 2011 03:09 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Perhaps.

But if we aren't actually making money sooner rather than later it could be 20 years.

Of course he is protecting his own cash, that doesn't mean it's bad for our club, quite the opposite at the moment.

If he didn't care about his cash then we almost certainly have went bust.
18th March 2011 03:13 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(18th March 2011 03:06 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Reet.......I'll ask again....what do we do about it?

Try and take the positives and look forward to the Summer or bleat on about something we have little control of ??

I know what I'll be doing....all I really care about is what goes on, on the pitch and i've watched a whole lot fuckin worse than this team over the years

You do not invest in a ten year season ticket, spend the money on some black hair dye

LOL, sorry that was uncalled for Mc
(18th March 2011 03:13 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Perhaps.

But if we aren't actually making money sooner rather than later it could be 20 years.

Of course he is protecting his own cash, that doesn't mean it's bad for our club, quite the opposite at the moment.

But why give him credit for it
(This post was last modified: 18th March 2011 03:16 PM by Chris_NUFC.)
18th March 2011 03:15 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(18th March 2011 03:15 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th March 2011 03:06 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Reet.......I'll ask again....what do we do about it?

You do not invest in a ten year season ticket, spend the money on some black hair dye

LOL, sorry that was uncalled for Mc
(18th March 2011 03:13 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Perhaps.

But why give him credit for it

Fair point, perhaps it's my finance head that has to appreciate turning a sporting institution from losing tens of millions a year into a profitable one without losing any real quality in the ultimate end product - the team!

All in a very short period of time too.
18th March 2011 03:24 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Well for me no players leaving this summer, and six decent players brought in, then i might, just might, not waste my time insulting the fat twat on here.

So like Mc says, lets wait and see what happens this summer window.
18th March 2011 03:41 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(18th March 2011 03:41 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Well for me no players leaving this summer, and six decent players brought in, then i might, just might, not waste my time insulting the fat twat on here.

Am resigned to losing Jose but aside from that I agree mate.

4 quality players (in the right positions) and a couple of squad fillers would have us fighting it out with Liverpool for 6th spot for me like.

I don't care how much or little they cost.
18th March 2011 03:46 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(18th March 2011 03:46 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th March 2011 03:41 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Well for me no players leaving this summer, and six decent players brought in, then i might, just might, not waste my time insulting the fat twat on here.

Am resigned to losing Jose but aside from that I agree mate.

4 quality players (in the right positions) and a couple of squad fillers would have us fighting it out with Liverpool for 6th spot for me like.

I don't care how much or little they cost.

we will see, given past windows, i have no confidence
18th March 2011 03:53 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

This is the first real test....we know for a fact he has money to spend

As has been said though....I'd be happy with four Tiote style signings and only spending 20 mill
(This post was last modified: 18th March 2011 04:47 PM by McCreery.)
18th March 2011 03:59 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(18th March 2011 03:59 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This is the first real test....we know for a fact he has money to spend

As has been said though....I'd be happy with for Tiote style signings and only spending 20 mill

At £3.5m Tiote has been the transfer deal of the season for me, totally outstanding.I would not argue with a few more like him.

It would be nice to start the transfer business early for once, but reading Pardew's interview yesterday, it seems unlikely.

I will live in hope, but will probably end up in despair, again.
18th March 2011 04:11 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Quote:If he somehow manages to get us some success

Well if success is just staying up every season then yes i reckon the fat cunt might just manage that.
18th March 2011 06:35 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team

I ask the Ashley apologists again.....Please explain what you mean by 'Stability'. It is not necessary to qualify your answer with an apologetic 'I hate the fat bastard' as so many of you do. We'll take that as read eh? Just explain what you mean by 'Stability'.
19th March 2011 08:24 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Stability to them means - being a mid table club, aim to avoid relegation every season. Doesn`t matter that fatty never spends any money or will sell on and future Star at the club because some folk seem happy we haven`t got the debt of the`top 4`
Some of them deserve the Cunt.
19th March 2011 08:30 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

stability means, clearing loans to save himself interest payments, it means sacking managers, it means, getting relegated, it means spending fuck all on players, it means selling your best players, it means getting an MD in whos only sucesses is that hes a gambling extrordinaire, it means selling carroll, and bringing in a cheap substitute.

and by fuck how they have gambled with our club.
i wonder what the ashley 'apologists' or people who think this is a successful season will think if we go down, again. FFS

you fat cockney bastard get out of our club
19th March 2011 08:31 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: AI_CartAgentAsh.jpg]
19th March 2011 09:19 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

fuckin hell....that's me bottom right
19th March 2011 09:20 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

thats a torch
19th March 2011 09:33 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team

(19th March 2011 08:31 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.stability means, clearing loans to save himself interest payments, it means sacking managers, it means, getting relegated, it means spending fuck all on players, it means selling your best players, it means getting an MD in whos only sucesses is that hes a gambling extrordinaire, it means selling carroll, and bringing in a cheap substitute.

and by fuck how they have gambled with our club.
i wonder what the ashley 'apologists' or people who think this is a successful season will think if we go down, again. FFS

you fat cockney bastard get out of our club

We WILL go down again under this mans ownership. He is PLANNING for relegation. Forget about talks of his 'x year plans' his 'Arsenal models' etc, the only plan is for a 'Relegation model'. He is prepared to take the risk on relegation in order to save or make some money.It does not matter what you do with the finances, if you weaken your playing staff, either through lack of numbers or lack of quality (Good God, this fucker has done it both ways), you will go down. He has weakened the club from the inside out, from the top down, and some people are still willing to make excuses for this fucking cockney Trojan horse, and to put his case ahead of club legends who have genuinely done great things for the club.
19th March 2011 09:33 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

ashleys model is make more money.
newcastle united football club stand in the way of that.
and its club legends of course.
fat scourage can afford relegation, and now can get rid of enrique and co and make a few more £££.

newcastle united in a relegation fight, is an absolute joke.
19th March 2011 09:46 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(19th March 2011 09:33 PM)BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He has weakened the club from the inside out, from the top down, and some people are still willing to make excuses for this fucking cockney Trojan horse, and to put his case ahead of club legends who have genuinely done great things for the club.

It is shameful mate, angers the fuck out of me.
(19th March 2011 09:19 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: AI_CartAgentAsh.jpg]

The bloke bottom left, in between Ashley's legs.He appears to be giving Ashley a hand job, we all know who that fucking is.
(This post was last modified: 19th March 2011 09:52 PM by Chris_NUFC.)
19th March 2011 09:49 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

richy?
19th March 2011 09:57 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

That cartoon that the Mackems have done speaks volumes. They fucking love him for what he has done to our club.
Tells it`s own story.

FAT BASTARD OUT!
19th March 2011 10:07 PM

Thread Closed