Kevin Keegan (breathe in NE1)

Thread Closed 
Kevin Keegan (breathe in NE1)

McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
RE: Kevin Keegan (breathe in NE1)

well that's sort of my point........are you honestly telling me you think it's worse now than it was back then?
(This post was last modified: 4th May 2011 02:18 PM by McCreery.)
4th May 2011 02:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

That looks like I've posted that about the crowd!
Was superfan maccreery.
Who Is a brilliant fan.
Goes to the matches so he does.
4th May 2011 02:18 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

thanks
4th May 2011 02:19 PM
tino Online

First Team Regular

half of our superfans only go to get away from their wives, who give them a clean footie top, their ticket a tenner and tell them to be home by 6.30
4th May 2011 02:29 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

haha....it's funny as fuck that an innocent and factual comment seems to gets so many peoples backs up....bless
4th May 2011 02:42 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Suuuuuuuuuuuuper fan

I wish I could be as good a fan as mac.
4th May 2011 02:43 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

I just bet you do
4th May 2011 02:44 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Mac....you know when you get ready to go the match....do you nip in to a phone box to get ready just like Superman.
4th May 2011 03:04 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

I don't need to mate.......I'm a superfan 24/7
4th May 2011 03:07 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

[Image: bananaman_295.jpg]
4th May 2011 03:17 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Ho'Way get it Reet..!!!

[Image: motivational_super-ginger.jpg]
4th May 2011 03:23 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

hahaha....class
4th May 2011 03:24 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Stoner will be frothing when she sees that
4th May 2011 03:28 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Hehe
4th May 2011 03:34 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(3rd May 2011 11:35 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The sooner KK is forgotten at this club, the sooner we move forward.

No doubt he was a good manager but he was a manager for 5 years that brought us exciting football but fuck all else. He threw his teddies out of the cot and had SJH begging him to come back to the club. "Here you are Kev, do this, do that". Yes we were close to the league title, but Man U were closer.

Daglish & Gullit took us to Wembley 2 years on the bounce for the FA Cup Final, and we hate them (cunts). SBR and even Sourness took us to the semi-final of the cup and we fucking detest one of them!!

I won’t ever forget the nights KK brought us, Grimsby & Villa and the players he brought in, Cole, Ginola, Lee, Venison etc. Players that wanted to play for the club not work out the fucking tax bill.

Yes, KK brought us excitement, but he brought us despair to go along with it. We can sit here now.... 20 years later wondering what could have been. The club is now in transition, some on here dismiss this because it doesn’t come with the caveat of "spending millions".

Ashley is never gonna be a crowd favorite, although in the history of NUFC nobody has put more money into the club. We choose to pick the home favorites for what they have done for the club. We remember Freddie Shepherd, and his millions. We remember SJH and his millions.

You hear it everywhere, on the forums, in the pubs & at the ground. Ashley is raping the fans and club of money. This would be true, but the bloke has never taken a penny out of the club. Somewhere inside of me & football I hear a quote from Sir Matt Busby……

hehehe,..make your fuckin mind up mate
4th May 2011 04:14 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

* lipsquid sneaks out of thread with Jinky's memories stuffed up his jumper.
4th May 2011 05:11 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Hehe
No room for superfan macs ego or self satisfaction up there ?
Hehe
4th May 2011 05:20 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Ego....that's a bit fucking rich...hehehehe.
4th May 2011 05:23 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

It's irrelevant Mac, KK aint coming back. However as a club legend and Geordie Icon he has every right to have a view point on NUFC. In fact many of us would like to hear what he has to say because as far as I know he's never told lies to the fans.

FCB on the other hand .........
4th May 2011 05:26 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

(4th May 2011 05:20 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hehe
No room for superfan macs ego or self satisfaction up there ?
Hehe

I'll spell it out for you in simple terms....not that you'll listen but I've got fuck all else to do anyhoos

my comment about the 'whingers' (for want of a better term) not going to the match was not meant as a dig but I see it as totally relevent in how you view the whole situation..........

I would say the majority of regular posters on here don't actually go to the games on a regular basis....certainly season ticket holders are in a very small minority. The way I see it is that the fans who don't go largely fall into two categories

A) Those who have had enough of Ashley and are boycotting
B) Those who for whatever reason just can't get to as many games as they would like too down to money or distance or whatever.

Whatever Viana and Chris would like to think I have absolutely no problem with anybody who doesn't go (why would I?)and I certainly don't see myself as anything special just because I choose to.

So my point is.......I think those in group A are in the minority on here which leaves us with the ones in group B. If you (Viana) lived here in Newcastle and had a season ticket before Ashley came, would you be so negative about the club, would you consistantly put the club down if match day was a regular and important part of your life?

Like I say...it's easy to whinge and knock everything if it isn't actually going to affect what you do or what decisions you might have to make........It's no coincidence whatsoever that the majority of season ticket holders on here (me, Sal, Ven NE1 etc) are just a little bit more accepting of the past few years events when it would mean giving up something which is massively important in our lives if we were to boycott....

Go, don't go....I couldn't give a fuck but don't make on you care about this club anymore than anybody else on here just because you are on a little crusade about the mistakes we all know Ashley has made
(This post was last modified: 4th May 2011 05:50 PM by McCreery.)
4th May 2011 05:49 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

"Go, don't go....I couldn't give a fuck but don't make on you care about this club anymore than anybody else on here just because you are on a little crusade about the mistakes we all know Ashley has made "

wish he would go,........and fuck himself Bang Head
4th May 2011 05:54 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Ashley or Viana?
4th May 2011 05:55 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(4th May 2011 05:55 PM)The Lewis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ashley or Viana?

when mac said "go, don`t go" i doubt if he were referring to ashley,..you nitwit
4th May 2011 05:59 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Erm yeah
4th May 2011 06:00 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

thats why all welsh men wear stinky bra`s
4th May 2011 06:02 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Eh?
4th May 2011 06:03 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

...and are a bit deaf
4th May 2011 06:06 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Your saying to me : "don't make on you care about this club anymore than anybody else on here"
Well pot kettle and fucking black.
YOUR the one who went on and has gone on in the past that your a ST holder and some aren't.
Your the one on a whim thinking your this great superfan.
I certainly don't class myself better than anyone the way u get on.

I've been to Newcastle matches before Ashley was here, I've been during his reign, not to mention a few games this season, and I'll go long after he goes.
I would safely say I would have the biggest collection of jerseys vintage jerseys and general club merchandise before Ashley was owner. Doesn't matter shit, or make me a bigger fan.
You think you care about Newcastle more because your positive about pardew/Ashley etc.
Were you the same when souness was manager?
Not liking your club being raped on a daily basis by a fat billionaire is natural.
And we will ALWAYS be better than 17th place.
ALWAYS.
4th May 2011 06:06 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

thanks for the reply
4th May 2011 06:08 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Jinky's point about the 17,000 (and less) crowds is a valid one as well, in the lifetime of most on here, apart from a brief hiatus with Supermac and 2 Wembers defeats(The cockney imposter former player, not the real one on this boardWink ) and the Fairs Cup for me, we haven't troubled the top of the 1st division in decades. The Sky generation of fans (not a dig at younger supporters) who heralded the KK era as a manager, raised expectations after the 'nearly' season and the few that followed, and then assume that the history of the club has been one of glorious success, and should set the template for the future.
I lapped up the KK years, revelled in them, will treasure them for ever, and i'd be lying if there wasn't a small part of me would like him to have one last crack at it, with an owner who would let him get on with it. We just don't seem feted to have such an owner sadly, just the usual line of incompetants, wasters, thieves and pricks.
I sadly think KK has had his time, but if a new owner was miraculously found who would indulge him, then this sentimental old git would line up for another rollercoaster ride.
Until that day though, i'll do what i've done for 45 years. Moan, bitch, drink and smoke excessively on match days, enjoy the victories and despair at defeats. i.e have a traditional toon day at the match, and not give myself an ulcer over matters I have little control over.
The King is dead, long live the King.
4th May 2011 06:27 PM

Thread Closed