Thread Closed 
Keegan versus Hughton.
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
Keegan versus Hughton.

Chris_NUFC Wrote:BIFFA, it is ridiculous that you or anybody has to defend the bloke.I have seen on here and other forums Keegan called everything thing from a quitter, to a greedy c**t.It was interesting to see a few of our lot follow the SNN line, not the outright lies or PR the fat fucker and his cronies told, but the £25 million claim.

I mean who would you trust with our club Keegan or Ashley, to me its a no brainer.

I agree Chris that it is ridiculous that anyone has to defend him, especially against our own. But isn't it interesting that the ones we have to defend him against are always the ones who brand any Ashley critics as 'the bed sheet brigade' or the 'boycoutters'? They then go on to say that these people 'shame our club' or 'shame our city' or are 'embarrassments'. I disagree. I think the real embarrassments to our club and city and the real shame we have to endure come from these people, the ones that are so quick to re-iterate the media cliches about KK ('bottler' 'serial quitter' 'walks when the going gets tough'). These are the real fucking embarrassments to our club. Fair enough, if you didn't like the football he played, if you didn't like the signings he made, if you did'nt like challenging for the Premiership title or if you didn't like the European football, then criticise him, but don't criticise a man of integrity for standing on a point of principle and fighting for his right to do the job he signed up for. You embarrass us. Go Away.
12th April 2010 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Keegan versus Hughton.

BIFFAPOTAMUS if it wasnt for these 'the bed sheet brigade' or the 'boycoutters' Ashley wouldnt realise how hated he was and it made him try to sell the club so to me those people deserve a massive amount of praise.
12th April 2010 10:40 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Keegan versus Hughton.

I agree BIFFA

Like you i will defend the man all day long.He wanted the very best for our club, and deserves the very highest respect from our support.The fact that he doesn't get it from a minority (at least i hope its just a minority) says more about their principles than Keegan's.

unpins the grenade, throws it

They're fucking Ashley supporters Nana
12th April 2010 11:05 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Keegan versus Hughton.

The Steve Wrote:At the end of the day it was all about money though for all of them. No matter how you dress it up.

Not in keegans case

if keegan wanted money he would have stayed kept his contract and maybe signed another after that.
12th April 2010 11:38 AM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Keegan versus Hughton.

BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote:I agree Chris that it is ridiculous that anyone has to defend him, especially against our own. But isn't it interesting that the ones we have to defend him against are always the ones who brand any Ashley critics as 'the bed sheet brigade' or the 'boycoutters'? They then go on to say that these people 'shame our club' or 'shame our city' or are 'embarrassments'. I disagree. I think the real embarrassments to our club and city and the real shame we have to endure come from these people, the ones that are so quick to re-iterate the media cliches about KK ('bottler' 'serial quitter' 'walks when the going gets tough'). These are the real fucking embarrassments to our club. Fair enough, if you didn't like the football he played, if you didn't like the signings he made, if you did'nt like challenging for the Premiership title or if you didn't like the European football, then criticise him, but don't criticise a man of integrity for standing on a point of principle and fighting for his right to do the job he signed up for. You embarrass us. Go Away.

Good post!
12th April 2010 12:07 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
Keegan versus Hughton.

One other thing, and I'm sorry if I keep going on about it, but not only have these self-righteous twats pissed off those amongst us who recognise the contribution KK has made to the club, they have also cost us one of our own. Namely, Mr Keith Barret, a lifelong supporter who was involved in an altercation with one of these smug self righteous bastards, who objected to him displaying his 'Cockney Mafia' banner. The aforesaid self-righteous twat objected to this and a scuffle ensued, and Mr Barret was ejected from the ground (Hull I believe) and had his season ticket revoked. An utter disgrace, all because of one of these bastards. Personally, I would rather go to the match with one Keith Barret than a thousand of these fuckers. Keith Barret has done nothing wrong.
12th April 2010 02:48 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Keegan versus Hughton.

BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote:One other thing, and I'm sorry if I keep going on about it, but not only have these self-righteous twats pissed off those amongst us who recognise the contribution KK has made to the club, they have also cost us one of our own. Namely, Mr Keith Barret, a lifelong supporter who was involved in an altercation with one of these smug self righteous bastards, who objected to him displaying his 'Cockney Mafia' banner. The aforesaid self-righteous twat objected to this and a scuffle ensued, and Mr Barret was ejected from the ground (Hull I believe) and had his season ticket revoked. An utter disgrace, all because of one of these bastards. Personally, I would rather go to the match with one Keith Barret than a thousand of these fuckers. Keith Barret has done nothing wrong.

I've never once dismissed what Keegan did for us all those years ago. Not once. There are just some who are blinded by that. Keegan could come and rape your kids and shit on your First Holy Communion photo and you'd accept it because of what he did for the club all those years. ago.

I am grateful for his first stint...but a bit pissed off at his second.
12th April 2010 04:03 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Keegan versus Hughton.

I dont know how you can be pissed off at kk for his second stint. The man was promised funds and promised that transfers wouldn't happen without his say so. Both didn't happen. Kk gets much more respect from me for walking than staying and taking shit from them idiots. Keegan knows how to run our club properly. There's no way i'd ever of held it against him for leaving after that debacle. I'd of done exactly the same.
12th April 2010 04:23 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Keegan versus Hughton.

Exactly M8
12th April 2010 04:36 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Keegan versus Hughton.

The Steve Wrote:Keegan could come and rape your kids and shit on your First Holy Communion photo and you'd accept it because of what he did for the club all those years.

?
12th April 2010 05:49 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
Keegan versus Hughton.

bit of a sweeping statement steve
(This post was last modified: 12th April 2010 05:58 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
12th April 2010 05:54 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Keegan versus Hughton.

Bit of a fucking idiotic one more like.
12th April 2010 06:11 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Keegan versus Hughton.

sounds like him
12th April 2010 06:15 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
Keegan versus Hughton.

The Steve Wrote:I've never once dismissed what Keegan did for us all those years ago. Not once. There are just some who are blinded by that. Keegan could come and rape your kids and shit on your First Holy Communion photo and you'd accept it because of what he did for the club all those years. ago.

I am grateful for his first stint...but a bit pissed off at his second.

You embarrass us. Go away.
12th April 2010 06:28 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Keegan versus Hughton.

Stupid thing to say Steve.
12th April 2010 07:20 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Keegan versus Hughton.

How?

Keegan is untouchable to some. He had a great first stint but fucked up in his second...thanks to his "principals". Principals? If its all about that that don't fucking sue for £5 gazillion....just fuck off and sit on your high horse.

He could do anything and get away with it.

I keep saying it but people avoid the question...if Allerdyce left....and sued us people would call him worse than shite.

Everyone in football is the same. They are all greedy cunts hat will hide behind loyalty, love of the club and all this other bollocks. Keegan is no different. And the sooner you blind cunts take off those blind spectacles, the better.

Allerdyce is a greedy cunt.

Souness is a greedy cunt.

Owen is a greedy cunt.

Keegan is a greedy cunt.

I love football, but those involved are fucking twats.
12th April 2010 10:09 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Keegan versus Hughton.

BIFFAPOTAMUS Wrote:You embarrass us. Go away.

I'm sorry...who are you?
12th April 2010 10:10 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Keegan versus Hughton.

if keegans a greedy twat why walk away from the england job? and lose millions in compensation?
12th April 2010 10:34 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Keegan versus Hughton.

he also tore up a ten year contract when he was here, as he didnt think it was right for the club...

.. so steve explain those 2 for me
12th April 2010 10:34 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Keegan versus Hughton.

He earnt millions along the way though...

He brought us the best years in my lifetime along wih Robson. However, he is not immune from the rest of them. They are all after one thing and one thing only. Money. When he tried to sue us for whatever ludicrous sum it was, to me it was no different to hanging on like Souness did and getting paid off. You might argue that at least Souness tried to fix things instead of doing a runner?

I wouldn't be saying this if Keean had walked away instead of trying to get what was owed to him...which essentially is the same thing Souness and Allerdyce did. No?
12th April 2010 10:56 PM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Keegan versus Hughton.

Thats cos ashley went back on his word, he wasn't suing us steve he was suing a billionaire who not only fucked over keegan but us in the process.

He only wanted left alone to do his job but they wouldnt even let him do that.
Imagine if kk had of stayed and let them run the club and transferes behind his back? If things went wrong he'd have to of lied and said it was through his fault.

He walked through principle and i respect him for that.
13th April 2010 12:24 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Keegan versus Hughton.

So he's a money grabbing cunt even though he walked away from a few million compensation and tore up a 10 year deal?

And your argument is that he 'made millions along the way'

shut up ffs, that's not even a valid response.
If someones a money grabbing cunt they don't walk away from millions of pounds.
Ur argument has no base
13th April 2010 04:47 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Keegan versus Hughton.

Souness tried to fix things?
Ffs u get better.
13th April 2010 04:49 AM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team
Keegan versus Hughton.

The Steve Wrote:I am grateful for his first stint...but a bit pissed off at his second.

Were you pissed off that he kept us up then?
13th April 2010 07:13 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Keegan versus Hughton.

Quote:Keegan could come and rape your kids

I think this is why people think you have stepped over the mark Steve. No you didnt mean it but all the same it was a stupid thing to post.
13th April 2010 07:34 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Keegan versus Hughton.

The Steve Wrote:Everyone in football is the same. They are all greedy cunts hat will hide behind loyalty, love of the club and all this other bollocks. Keegan is no different.

Steve mate, know when to give it up.

If there is one thing you can not throw at Keegan is the love of this club. That is beyond reproach.

It has been said many times before but here we go again. Keegan never wanted the money, it was a tactic to prove Ashley was lying. As soon as this was proved Keegan walked away from the money.
13th April 2010 07:40 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Keegan versus Hughton.

Steve i will tell you who is greedy, players like Owen who were on massive wages yet as soon as we got relegated he fucks off with no thought of the club and its fans that were paying him his massive wages.

KK wasnt my choice of manager when SA was sacked but once he was here he had the players we had playing decent football.

KK job was untenable because he couldnt do it properly because any transfers and that had to go through Wise which makes KK job all the harder. He walked out/pushed out on principle, As others have said if he was greedy he could have just got on with his impossible job and waited till the fat cunt sacked him walking away with millions like SA did.

As NE1 says KK took HIM (ashley) to court not the fans, It wasnt the fans money KK was after it was ashleys money just to prove a point that he was forced out of his job.
13th April 2010 07:49 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Keegan versus Hughton.

NE1 Wrote:Keegan never wanted the money, it was a tactic to prove Ashley was lying. As soon as this was proved Keegan walked away from the money.

I agree

Yet Steve isn't the only one i have heard and read spouting this kind of shit.I think it was COB who posted the other day, that they set out on a smear campaign to damage Keegan with their PR, spin, Bullshit, whatever you want to call it, and unfuckingbelievably some of our fans have bought it.
13th April 2010 07:53 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Keegan versus Hughton.

Chris_NUFC Wrote:I agree

Yet Steve isn't the only one i have heard and read spouting this kind of shit.I think it was COB who posted the other day, that they set out on a smear campaign to damage Keegan with their PR, spin, Bullshit, whatever you want to call it, and unfuckingbelievably some of our fans have bought it.

You can blame the club all you like for starting a smear campaign...but Keegan didn't help himself. Football has come a long way since the days of Joe Harvey or Jackie Milburn being on the same bus as you on the way to the match. They are a different a breed to us.

Money talks.

I am just not blinded by it at all. He mayhave walked on proncipal as you lot all try and tell me, but that principal left us right in the shit. Ashley did his part of course, I'm not a sympathiser at all. But they both did their bit and fucked us. Had he stayed, we probably would be where Fulham are now I reckon since he had everyone clubbed together. But no, in come the morals and fuck everybody else it effects, i.e. us.
13th April 2010 08:08 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Keegan versus Hughton.

rotti Wrote:I think this is why people think you have stepped over the mark Steve. No you didnt mean it but all the same it was a stupid thing to post.

It was an extreme example that people will let Keegan do anything and not think negatively towards him.
13th April 2010 08:10 AM
Thread Closed