Thread Closed 
Madrid Barca
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Madrid Barca

Barca 2-0. Miracle for Madrid to win now. Barca are just awesome, surely if there were any justice in the football world, Barca would win the Champs League again?
10th April 2010 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
lancstoon Offline

Reserve Team
Madrid Barca

to be honest i think they will win it again!
10th April 2010 09:50 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Madrid Barca

I know they can be suspect defensively, but surely they are the epitome of the 'beautiful game'. An absolute joy to watch, Ronaldiver was totally outclassed tonight.
10th April 2010 10:05 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Madrid Barca

I was reading Ronaldo said he is better than Messi what a big headed cunt nowonder nobody likes the cunt.
11th April 2010 07:42 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
Madrid Barca

Xavi was immense. Messi will always get the plaudits and rightly so, but Xavi is the best passer of the ball i have ever seen in my life.
11th April 2010 12:42 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Madrid Barca

Xavi is just sensational. I think he's had just about every superlative there is thrown at him to describe how good he is so I won't even bother trying.

I don't know if Barca are suspect defensively though. They have that much possession of the ball that the central defenders could bring deckchairs and magazines onto the pitch with them.
11th April 2010 01:05 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Madrid Barca

countofbiarritz Wrote:Xavi is just sensational. I think he's had just about every superlative there is thrown at him to describe how good he is so I won't even bother trying.

I don't know if Barca are suspect defensively though. They have that much possession of the ball that the central defenders could bring deckchairs and magazines onto the pitch with them.

They did start to wobble when Arsenal pulled it back to 2-1 in the first leg, probably a mixture of arrogance and total confidence that they could outscore them anyway. They can even afford to Have Brian May captain the team from central defence!
11th April 2010 01:19 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Madrid Barca

They did wobble a bit, but if Barca have a dodgy player then it was that Maxwell who looked very suspect at the back. When Walcott got at him he shit himself, whereas if he'd been up against Dani Alves I don't think he would have had as much joy.
11th April 2010 01:22 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
Madrid Barca

Barca are just a joy too watch, i hope they win every competetion they enter (unless we are in the champs league lol), every time they win something it is a victory for pure football.. when Iniesta scored in the semi final against chelsea last season i was ecstatic... chelsea just defending for both legs not even attempting to play football, it would have been a travesty if they had gone through.
11th April 2010 01:25 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Madrid Barca

countofbiarritz Wrote:They did wobble a bit, but if Barca have a dodgy player then it was that Maxwell who looked very suspect at the back. When Walcott got at him he shit himself, whereas if he'd been up against Dani Alves I don't think he would have had as much joy.

I did enjoy the story of Andy Gray being heard 'off mike' shouting at Walcott "Yeeew in yer Pink boots, yer shite............... Big Grin
11th April 2010 01:25 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Madrid Barca

ToonArmy1892 Wrote:Barca are just a joy too watch, i hope they win every competetion they enter (unless we are in the champs league lol), every time they win something it is a victory for pure football.. when Iniesta scored in the semi final against chelsea last season i was ecstatic... chelsea just defending for both legs not even attempting to play football, it would have been a travesty if they had gone through.

Agreed. It is almost frightening to think how good Messi can become. Absolute joy to behold. The sight of Ronaldiver's face like a smacked arse, put the icing on my night Big Grin
11th April 2010 01:27 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
Madrid Barca

aye, i like how modest messi is, with his ability it would be so easy for him to become arrogant... but he is like a kid playing in the street, and when he is interviewed always acknowledges that the likes of Xavi supplying him is a massive part of him success, so often you hear commentators saying that to be a great player you have to be arrogant, on the pitch maybe, but not off it. He is a credit to football.
11th April 2010 01:31 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Madrid Barca

Those two, Messi and Xavi, are both amazing in their own way, and together they're unplayable at times.
12th April 2010 09:10 AM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular
Madrid Barca

Right i'd admit it, I'd rather have Xavi in my team than Iniesta
12th April 2010 09:47 AM
Thread Closed