Ashley and Pardew are Twats.

Thread Closed 

Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Remember all that money we got from Carroll and they said last year there were going to do deals upfront no installments.

Well i heard today that the carroll deal in jan was £35mil but in installements and Appearances fucking joke them cunts are so we havn't got £35mil to spend.

Thats why we arn't buying any more players For Cash and the only one we paid for was from the sale of Nolan.

Goes off in a huff...Big Grin they fucking Lying to the fans again

PARDEW OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th June 2011 12:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: Ashley and Pardew are Twats.

You can't trust the buggers man, full of shite they are.
30th June 2011 02:55 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

I know they all must piss themselfs thinking the fans are going to buy it and behold there are and wont do fuck all about it...
30th June 2011 02:58 PM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team

I see that we are being told that we have5 new players now in according to that fucking snake Pardew as he has decided to count Ben Arfa and Gosling as "new" signings.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
30th June 2011 02:59 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I reckon we are getting fucked over again, we seem to be trying to do deals on the cheap again like we have no money, so if you've heard that the judas money is in installments then that would explain quite a bit. We aren't going to sign anyone decent unless they are a bargain.

I wish FCB would just fuck off TBH. If he can't put the money in to get us into the top 6 then just sell up and fuck off.
30th June 2011 03:01 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Agree hence why we signed 2 free players the other week..
30th June 2011 03:12 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

I reckon they must wake up in the morning, and say to themselves, well what can we tell the idiots today.
30th June 2011 03:25 PM
Gateshead_Mag Offline

Youth Team

Not being one to complain but what or who is your source Figs to add any weight to the statement being true?
Just because we haven't bought anyone yet with the money doesn't mean anything there's still plenty time to bring in a couple more signings.
30th June 2011 03:58 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

oh come on man ffs. any thoughts these clowns would be spending circa 35/40 million is pie in the fucking sky.
anyone who actually did think we would rebuild with cash are in cuckoo land end fucking of.
get a grip.
30th June 2011 04:49 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

No i wanted all the carroll money to be put back into the team..
30th June 2011 04:58 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Thought they would have spent 20 mil on a couple of forwards though Jack, of course I'm assuming the point of owning a football club is to try and win things .....
30th June 2011 04:59 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(30th June 2011 04:59 PM)Ryton Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Thought they would have spent 20 mil on a couple of forwards though Jack, of course I'm assuming the point of owning a football club is to try and win things .....

agreed under normal ownership RM.
how lucky are we? of all the fucking people to buy a club we get a miser with attitude.
30th June 2011 05:04 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(30th June 2011 02:59 PM)Wally McFool Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I see that we are being told that we have5 new players now in according to that fucking snake Pardew as he has decided to count Ben Arfa and Gosling as "new" signings.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew believes he has five new signings on board at St. James' Park, despite only bringing three fresh faces to the Club over the summer.

Midfielders Yohan Cabaye and Sylvain Marveaux have arrived from French outfits Lille and Rennes respectively, while striker Demba Ba has been recruited from West Ham.

But Pardew is equally excited at seeing long-term injury absentees Hatem Ben Arfa and Dan Gosling back in action after lengthy spells on the sidelines.

French international forward Ben Arfa has not kicked a ball in anger since breaking his leg at Manchester City last October, and a troublesome knee problem has restricted Gosling to just a couple of minutes of first team action following his arrival a year ago.

So in the manager's eyes the duo are like new additions to his playing staff.

not exactly telling us we have 5 new signings though is it?

It's implying that ben Arfa and Gosling will be like new signings which in fairness is patter that managers throughout time have used

Still can't believe the doom and gloom before anythings happened......fuckin hell you must all step out of the door expecting to get run over

If we kick the season off in August with a weaker squad than we finished last season with then that is time to worry..........still six weeks left before we kick a ball in anger and another two on top of that till the window shuts
30th June 2011 05:12 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(30th June 2011 05:12 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(30th June 2011 02:59 PM)Wally McFool Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I see that we are being told that we have5 new players now in according to that fucking snake Pardew as he has decided to count Ben Arfa and Gosling as "new" signings.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew believes he has five new signings on board at St. James' Park, despite only bringing three fresh faces to the Club over the summer.

Midfielders Yohan Cabaye and Sylvain Marveaux have arrived from French outfits Lille and Rennes respectively, while striker Demba Ba has been recruited from West Ham.

But Pardew is equally excited at seeing long-term injury absentees Hatem Ben Arfa and Dan Gosling back in action after lengthy spells on the sidelines.

French international forward Ben Arfa has not kicked a ball in anger since breaking his leg at Manchester City last October, and a troublesome knee problem has restricted Gosling to just a couple of minutes of first team action following his arrival a year ago.

So in the manager's eyes the duo are like new additions to his playing staff.

not exactly telling us we have 5 new signings though is it?

It's implying that ben Arfa and Gosling will be like new signings which in fairness is patter that managers throughout time have used

Still can't believe the doom and gloom before anythings happened......fuckin hell you must all step out of the door expecting to get run over

If we kick the season off in August with a weaker squad than we finished last season with then that is time to worry..........still six weeks left before we kick a ball in anger and another two on top of that till the window shuts

its ok to call people doom mongers etc etc etc but are you telling me that your OPTIMISTIC we will BUY some more quality additions?
especially after parshits recent press release that one or two will be in soon.
i prefer to call myself a REALIST other's see it as doom mongering.Tea
30th June 2011 05:16 PM
Gateshead_Mag Offline

Youth Team

Exactly and if you read the article in the Chronicle he states there are still two players coming in and I believe him.
Fair enough If some of you don't believe what he says but there's been three new signings already so the possibility is looking good.
30th June 2011 05:19 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Don`t slag Mike N Decca off for fucks sake. Some of their `Battered Wives` on here will throw a tantrum the fucking gullible Clowns. You`re right Jack, anyone who thinks these 2 fuckers were going to invest in the club are on cloud cuckoo land. I just love winding these Arseholes up now as for the last 2 years or so everytime I`ve slated `our saviours` people just say - "Fuck off, pessimist, give them time" . Fucking ridiculous. I don`t even argue back now, I post and then laugh at the sad fuckers defending him once in a while for a giggle. Some fucking idiots on here actually deserve those 2 cunts! Not directed at all of you but the Ashley Bum Boys who`ll have fuck all said no matter what these cunts do!
Love ya`s!
30th June 2011 05:23 PM
Gateshead_Mag Offline

Youth Team

What a tit
30th June 2011 05:27 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

(30th June 2011 05:27 PM)Gateshead_Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What a tit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
30th June 2011 05:29 PM
Gateshead_Mag Offline

Youth Team

Smile Kiss
30th June 2011 05:30 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

yep it is being realistic, being realistic that we have an owner who is negative, couldn't give a monkeys about Newcastle United aslong as he gets his money back.
30th June 2011 05:31 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

I sense a change more and more people are taking the black and white specs off and seeing it how it really is.

[Image: fishing-fishing-fish-water-smiley-emotic...-large.gif]
30th June 2011 05:34 PM
Gateshead_Mag Offline

Youth Team

Aye it's like a suicide pack this forum not a footy one.
30th June 2011 05:39 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Ive got plenty of rope if anyone's interested LOL
30th June 2011 05:46 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(30th June 2011 05:39 PM)Gateshead_Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Aye it's like a suicide pack this forum not a footy one.

who's suicidal like?

relax dear! its only a commercial.
30th June 2011 05:56 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

We've sold Judas & Nolan, Campbell away on a free (quite rightly). We have Best, Smith & Ranger on the transfer list with Barton and Enrique probably about to leave. So that's 8 out by the time the window shuts.

Only Fergie looks capable of stepping into the squad from the youth set up.

We've signed 3, net spend is plus 35 mil or so in the positive. And Muppet man comes out with we'll sign another 2, eh ?? am I missing something or is the squad weaker than last year ?
30th June 2011 06:10 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(30th June 2011 05:23 PM)Jason Mackemtears Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Don`t slag Mike N Decca off for fucks sake. Some of their `Battered Wives` on here will throw a tantrum the fucking gullible Clowns. You`re right Jack, anyone who thinks these 2 fuckers were going to invest in the club are on cloud cuckoo land. I just love winding these Arseholes up now as for the last 2 years or so everytime I`ve slated `our saviours` people just say - "Fuck off, pessimist, give them time" . Fucking ridiculous. I don`t even argue back now, I post and then laugh at the sad fuckers defending him once in a while for a giggle. Some fucking idiots on here actually deserve those 2 cunts! Not directed at all of you but the Ashley Bum Boys who`ll have fuck all said no matter what these cunts do!
Love ya`s!

to be fair JM I've always had time for your posts and understood where you have come from to an extent..........so to be called a 'gullible clown' an 'arsehole' a 'sad fucker' and a 'Ashley bum boy' sticks in the throat a bit

All I'm saying is moan when there is something to moan about.....simple as that really
30th June 2011 06:21 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(30th June 2011 06:21 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(30th June 2011 05:23 PM)Jason Mackemtears Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Don`t slag Mike N Decca off for fucks sake. Some of their `Battered Wives` on here will throw a tantrum the fucking gullible Clowns. You`re right Jack, anyone who thinks these 2 fuckers were going to invest in the club are on cloud cuckoo land. I just love winding these Arseholes up now as for the last 2 years or so everytime I`ve slated `our saviours` people just say - "Fuck off, pessimist, give them time" . Fucking ridiculous. I don`t even argue back now, I post and then laugh at the sad fuckers defending him once in a while for a giggle. Some fucking idiots on here actually deserve those 2 cunts! Not directed at all of you but the Ashley Bum Boys who`ll have fuck all said no matter what these cunts do!
Love ya`s!

to be fair JM I've always had time for your posts and understood where you have come from to an extent..........so to be called a 'gullible clown' an 'arsehole' a 'sad fucker' and a 'Ashley bum boy' sticks in the throat a bit

All I'm saying is moan when there is something to moan about.....simple as that really

tut tut JM,...you missed out "ginger twit" Rolleyes
30th June 2011 06:27 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

you're slowly but surely heading back to cockdom aren't you?
30th June 2011 06:30 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

what have i done now??

[Image: police16.gif]
30th June 2011 06:35 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Can we not all just be patient and wait till the January window