Simpson

Thread Closed 
Simpson

Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Simpson

Heard a whisper that contract negotiations have broken down. No links, just rumour at this point, interesting one though.

If he's asking for stupid money then he can get to fuck for me, he's an average prem RB imho, don't think we need to break the bank for him although it would be a shame to see him leave as I doubt we'll get anyone better atm.
19th August 2011 01:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
RE: Simpson

His contract is due to expire in June 2013, the same as Coloccini's. I would hope they're putting their energy into getting Colo to re-sign rather than 'backy-offy Simpson'
19th August 2011 01:53 PM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

he's not great by a long shot but surely he's not on that much? at this rate we'll have ryan taylor and james perch as our first choice full backs!
19th August 2011 02:14 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Saw him linked with QPR earlier on sky.
19th August 2011 02:15 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

It looks like a fucking fire sale at the minute.
19th August 2011 02:25 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

are you starting the fire m8
19th August 2011 02:36 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

It doesn't bode well when even our ordinary players are linked to other clubs, well bar Ameobi.
19th August 2011 03:13 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

QPR apparantly got a bid in for him. cording to ssn.
(This post was last modified: 19th August 2011 04:19 PM by jack.)
19th August 2011 04:19 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

It's weird how whenever we're linked with selling someone it's the truth but when bringing someone in it's poo-poo'd immediately.
19th August 2011 04:28 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(19th August 2011 04:28 PM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's weird how whenever we're linked with selling someone it's the truth but when bringing someone in it's poo-poo'd immediately.

huh!
19th August 2011 04:29 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

I'm saying that when someone is linked with another club - it's immediately fact, true, done.

But if we are linked with buying someone - it's very much. "Nah, not going to happen".

You feel me?
19th August 2011 04:32 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(19th August 2011 04:32 PM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'm saying that when someone is linked with another club - it's immediately fact, true, done.

But if we are linked with buying someone - it's very much. "Nah, not going to happen".

that, me old fruit is because it very rarely does happen.

You feel me?

i'd rather not if its all the same to you..

it kinda sticks and drags you down to a level of total non confidence in any of the oafs running sid james park..
19th August 2011 04:39 PM
bardpard

Unregistered

he will probably go to qpr because they are showing some ambition-wouldnt blame him either
19th August 2011 04:39 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

if simmo would leave the toon for QP fuckin R,..then there must be shit going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of, this is all we fuckin need before the big match, another player unhappy FFs
19th August 2011 04:42 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(19th August 2011 04:39 PM)bardpard Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.he will probably go to qpr because they are showing some ambition-wouldnt blame him either

could you blame any player for wanting to achieve the best they can carreer wise?

which in turn means you cannot blame any player for wanting out of sid james park under this current regime. they simple have no chance of winning anything other than the odd game. no trophies for carry on ashley and co here...move along.

its called REALLITY btw not doom mongering.
19th August 2011 04:43 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Just because a player is linked with a club doesn't mean he's going to end up there.

FFS some of you lot on here are just waiting for an excuse to bitch and moan.
19th August 2011 05:01 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

so in reallity.....................................................carry on up the kyba

all joking aside i hope simpson does not leave. i actually think he is fast improving and a long term RB.
19th August 2011 05:05 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Carroll/Nolan/Enrique were all linked to other clubs and they did leave. Yes it could be a load of shite but all the same it doesn't look good when even our average players are being linked away from the club. Why would a player like Simpson want to leave if this has any truth about it.
19th August 2011 05:05 PM
bardpard

Unregistered

(19th August 2011 05:01 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Just because a player is linked with a club doesn't mean he's going to end up there.

while others are gullible and love fatty and dezza
19th August 2011 05:06 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(19th August 2011 05:05 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Carroll/Nolan/Enrique were all linked to other clubs and they did leave. Yes it could be a load of shite but all the same it doesn't look good when even our average players are being linked away from the club. Why would a player like Simpson want to leave if this has any truth about it.

more to the point m8, "why would he want to stay"

honest and genuine question?
19th August 2011 05:06 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

depends on who's offering the most money
19th August 2011 05:09 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(19th August 2011 05:01 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Just because a player is linked with a club doesn't mean he's going to end up there.

its all over twitter mate,..its being reported big fuckin time,..no smoke without fire in this life
19th August 2011 05:09 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

(19th August 2011 05:06 PM)bardpard Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

while others are gullible and love fatty and dezza

I don't think anyone love's those two, although i'm not a 12 year old so i wouldn't refer to them in that way.

There is a middle ground you know. People dont have to either love the board or spend all their time bitching.
19th August 2011 05:10 PM
bardpard

Unregistered

(19th August 2011 05:09 PM)mjg316 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.depends on who's offering the most money

i he must be another greedy fucker if he leaves, its amazing how many we have-and have managed to get rid of
19th August 2011 05:11 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Well mate we are a much bigger club than QPR and i even think we would pay more wages but the modern footballers are minted so it sometimes goes on the ambitions of the club, and if players dont think a club are ambitious enough they might want away. We dont know exactly what is going on behind the scenes but by all the players leaving and that tells me there is something rotten within the club.
19th August 2011 05:12 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

looks that way rotts,...why would any fucker in their right minds want to leave a massive club like us for fuckin poxy qpr...???!!! this has come totally out of the blue like,...would be more understandable if he was actually any fuckin good!!
19th August 2011 05:18 PM
bardpard

Unregistered

simpson is refusing to comment until after the game tommorow
19th August 2011 05:23 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Aren't QPR the richest club in the world? Didn't they just get a new multi billionaire owner? They could be the next Chelsea. A lot of fans do nothing but give out about Simpson anyway so i doubt there would be too many upset if he left.

I like the lad and hope he stays, we'll have to wait and see.
19th August 2011 05:37 PM
omenator Offline

Owner

IF its true and QPR have shown interest then the club will snap their hands off, we have R.Taylor and S.Taylor who can play RB after all....3 wages all for the same position is a bit much in the eyes of Mike and Dekka
19th August 2011 05:40 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Gosling can play there too, and Perch. Better off just keeping Simpson though.
19th August 2011 05:41 PM

Thread Closed