closing forum to new posters

Thread Closed 

Tudor

Unregistered

Don't bother, I've had my fun and made my point and my point being, when a new poster comes to the site and has their own opinions, no matter if it doesn't sit well with certain long term posters, why don't you just allow them to do it because after all, a topic can be ignored by anyone who doesn't want to partake.

I came on, being used to posting regular and I made a topic on my thoughts and some poster decides to spend their time trying to dig up an internet past to have me banned.

Fair enough though, I wasn't their cup of tea due to my stance but I can tell you right now that my stance has never changed from day on , on what I believe about the club so I fail to see how I was coming on here under wolfie causing trouble because I tried my hardest not to get into it until 2 certain people decided they ran the show and made sure I wasn't welcome.

I've seen some people get worked up in a sweat on forums but Sentinel and Viana were in a right fizzer lol, for what I don't know.

You can keep your board lads I'm not here to rock it and my intentions weren't to rock it but to just debate and have a carry on .

I didn't need to come on and say this did I and could have played games because it's easier to do than people think but there's some good lads on here like there is on the footy mad forums and there are a few that love to puff out their football forum chests and dictate who can do this and that.

Mods and admin.. Just a thought here..

How about dealing with EVERYONE fairly no matter whether they have 1 post or 10 million posts and how about judging on your own merits instead of having so called regulars coaxing you into doing it .

I've seen boards go into meltdown (not by me) before because of posters who believed they were some kind of V.I.P's and wanted to control others.

They are the weirdo's... as for me, I'm just a nut case who wanted no more than a craic on.

I've had my crusade and I think deservedly so but that's it , you can all carry on now because to be fair you will in time lose posters if you allow dipshits like Viana and Sentinel to call the shots.

To all the genuine posters on here ,those who played a fair game, cheers for the welcome under wolfie.

To those that got into a fanny flap over a name on a message-board don't bother calling me some kind of mental case when you act like that lol

Right, like I said, my trolling has ceased, so enjoy and don;t be so quick in banning posters for their opinions because we all have them and you have a choice to read then and comment or not, think about that in future.

WOLFIE.....
20th November 2011 06:53 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter
RE: closing forum to new posters

Power to the people.
20th November 2011 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

He's worried about being traced count...!!!!!!
20th November 2011 06:56 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

I couldn't give a fuck about being traced hahahahaha
20th November 2011 06:57 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

To be fair there has been a vendetta against all new posters all weekend with calls for a blanket ban.

There was no need for that and I'm glad to hear all this is at an end now.
20th November 2011 06:58 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

(20th November 2011 06:57 PM)Tudor Wrote:  I couldn't give a fuck about being traced hahahahaha

Really..
20th November 2011 07:00 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

See wolfie.. it's not difficult to act like a grown up. last night, was beyond taking the piss.
Who was it on Rivals that got traced to his place of work? remember Boris telling me aboot it.
(This post was last modified: 20th November 2011 07:01 PM by Silent Bob.)
20th November 2011 07:00 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

Well what I've said I meant. I just hate fuckers who ask for bans on people for absolutely fuck all but opinions.

footymad is exactly the same and you can't fart on their unless you're in a clique.

It's a Newcastle footy site for the public, not just for close friends and family isn't it..
If that's the case then tell the board knobs to stop crying like girls wanting anyone banned who doesn't fir their criteria..

This board started off like any other, begging for posters... just because it has a quota doesn't mean that new ones aren't required because as good as forums can look, they can go down the pan quickly if posters think a select few are calling the shots...

I'm being honest here ...
(20th November 2011 07:00 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote:  
(20th November 2011 06:57 PM)Tudor Wrote:  I couldn't give a fuck about being traced hahahahaha

Really..
Yea really hahahahaha
20th November 2011 07:03 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(20th November 2011 07:03 PM)Tudor Wrote:  Well what I've said I meant. I just hate fuckers who ask for bans on people for absolutely fuck all but opinions.

footymad is exactly the same and you can't fart on their unless you're in a clique.

It's a Newcastle footy site for the public, not just for close friends and family isn't it..
If that's the case then tell the board knobs to stop crying like girls wanting anyone banned who doesn't fir their criteria..

This board started off like any other, begging for posters... just because it has a quota doesn't mean that new ones aren't required because as good as forums can look, they can go down the pan quickly if posters think a select few are calling the shots...

Really..
Yea really hahahahaha

It never actually. we all moved here together.
20th November 2011 07:06 PM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

(20th November 2011 07:03 PM)Tudor Wrote:  Well what I've said I meant. I just hate fuckers who ask for bans on people for absolutely fuck all but opinions.

Really..
Yea really hahahahaha

carry on posting mate , fuck the rest of them ......
20th November 2011 07:06 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

(20th November 2011 07:00 PM)Silent Bob Wrote:  See wolfie.. it's not difficult to act like a grown up. last night, was beyond taking the piss.
Who was it on Rivals that got traced to his place of work? remember Boris telling me aboot it.
Bob I really couldn't care about being traced , I'm not that kind of worrier mate.
I'd love to be stood in court explaining it hahahahaha..

Well your honour, could I bring to the stand Viana and Sentinel, please hahahaha
20th November 2011 07:07 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

av never liked people who laugh at their own jokes wolfie,..hahahahahah
20th November 2011 07:09 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

If you took the time out to read some of the threads on here, Billy no fucking mates, you would see a number of us had met for the weekend to enjoy each others company and enjoy The Counts birthday..

hence the lack of mod's this weekend, but we are on to you, don't worry about that..

I suppose you're nearest mate is a mouse..
20th November 2011 07:10 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

2 people jumped straight on me because my views weren't theirs and one decided to trawl up my past on a site that shouldn't concern them.
So I made a few points about our owner and sidekick..
If I believe in what I say, is that wrong ?
If I mention it , I'm a troll.

Wouldn't it have been easier for me to just come on here and actually be a troll like I did when I was banned if that was my goal?

Bears thinking about but Sentinel and Viana are patting their own backs thinking I was after bother..

I'm a Newcastle fan who wants to talk Newcastle as well as other banter, simple as that .

Getting banned because someone badgered the mods into it , isn;t a reason is it.
20th November 2011 07:12 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Will someone ban the cunt.
20th November 2011 07:14 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

(20th November 2011 07:10 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote:  If you took the time out to read some of the threads on here, Billy no fucking mates, you would see a number of us had met for the weekend to enjoy each others company and enjoy The Counts birthday..

hence the lack of mod's this weekend, but we are on to you, don't worry about that..

On to me are you lol
Look mate, I don't give a fuck , believe that.

I'm simply telling people that I've had my laugh and won;t be trolling the board.
I have shown Sentinel what trolling is and it's a lot different from my wolfie postings isn't it .
(20th November 2011 07:14 PM)viana45 Wrote:  Will someone ban the cunt.
Chill out, I'm sure they will soon enough.
You on the other hand are the real board killer.
20th November 2011 07:15 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

that's a very nervous laugh, you have there..
20th November 2011 07:17 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(20th November 2011 07:15 PM)Tudor Wrote:  
(20th November 2011 07:10 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote:  If you took the time out to read some of the threads on here, Billy no fucking mates, you would see a number of us had met for the weekend to enjoy each others company and enjoy The Counts birthday..

On to me are you lol
Look mate, I don't give a fuck , believe that.

I'm simply telling people that I've had my laugh and won;t be trolling the board.
I have shown Sentinel what trolling is and it's a lot different from my wolfie postings isn't it .
(20th November 2011 07:14 PM)viana45 Wrote:  Will someone ban the cunt.
Chill out, I'm sure they will soon enough.
You on the other hand are the real board killer.

you spelt "pillock" wrong No
20th November 2011 07:18 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

Aye Jinky life is one nervous carry on mate lol
20th November 2011 07:19 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

hahahahahaha
20th November 2011 07:19 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

Go and put a poll up and ask posters who they think stops them posting or who will kill this board off..

Forget about my trolling and people naming me...

I bet the majority would say Viana and that's from what I've seen in less than a week.
(20th November 2011 07:19 PM)Brassneck Wrote:  hahahahahaha
hehehehehehehe
20th November 2011 07:21 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Tudor, let me refer you to my request of last evening...

[Image: cabd9cead5.jpg]
20th November 2011 07:22 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

nope No

fuckin saaaaadly it would be me wolfie!!!!
20th November 2011 07:22 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

AYE ok Jinkyjim lad lol
20th November 2011 07:23 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Why did footymad ban you then?

Cos youre a grade A fuckin tosspot.

They dont want you, most of us dont want you.

This lot will take you on though.

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk....asp?fid=1

I was onto you from day 1 sunshine, and you didnt like it.

Your stamp is all over footymad and it doesnt make for good reading.
20th November 2011 07:24 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Why did footymad ban you then?

Cos youre a grade A fuckin tosspot.

They dont want you, most of us dont want you.

This lot will take you on though.

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk....asp?fid=1

I was onto you from day 1 sunshine, and you didnt like it.

Your stamp is all over footymad and it doesnt make for good reading.
20th November 2011 07:24 PM
Tudor

Unregistered

(20th November 2011 07:22 PM)Brassneck Wrote:  nope No

fuckin saaaaadly it would be me wolfie!!!!
Nahhhhh I guarantee you , put a poll up and Viana will win it hands down
20th November 2011 07:25 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Why is he still unbanned?
20th November 2011 07:26 PM
Gateshead_Mag Offline

Youth Team

Lads the easiest thing to de is ignore the lad and just let the Mods get on and ban him, he's obviously pissing alot of people off so don't give him the benefit of getting to you.
20th November 2011 07:29 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

What's he done wrong, I must have missed something.
20th November 2011 07:30 PM

Thread Closed