carters aka

Thread Closed 
carters aka

wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team
carters aka

has carters been on here since i outed him as steve wraith? wraithy if you are in ant and decs pub on sunday before the match i will expect a pint
14th January 2012 03:07 AM
Find all posts by this user
Venegoor Offline

Captain
RE: carters aka

*Bates breath*
14th January 2012 10:25 AM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

He was on last night.
14th January 2012 10:26 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Is he really Steve Wraith then?
14th January 2012 11:33 AM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

noooo steve is way to busy answering all his followers on twitter and spamming everyones facebook to come on here
not to forget texting andy carroll takes up alot of his time
(This post was last modified: 14th January 2012 11:51 AM by mjg316.)
14th January 2012 11:50 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(14th January 2012 11:50 AM)mjg316 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.noooo steve is way to busy answering all his followers on twitter and spamming everyones facebook to come on here

Big Grin

Just the merest whimsy of sarcasm there?
14th January 2012 11:51 AM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

whey no Confused
14th January 2012 11:52 AM
davidturner151 Offline

Reserve Team

i followed that bloke on twitter for like 2 days before i realised how big a mistake i'd made
14th January 2012 11:55 AM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

honestly i dont get why or how people can put him on a pedistal

i know him personally and he's not that great
14th January 2012 11:58 AM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

(14th January 2012 11:55 AM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.i followed that bloke on twitter for like 2 days before i realised how big a mistake i'd made

me too . he,s a bellend
14th January 2012 12:26 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Steve who?
14th January 2012 03:00 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Who is Steve Wraith anyway? I'd never heard of him until he started following me on Twitter. It says he's an actor but I never saw him in anything.
14th January 2012 03:29 PM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

he,s a bellend that always crawls out from under his rock when theres uproar outside the sports direct arena ..
14th January 2012 03:33 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

carters
14th January 2012 03:34 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

Has he been on here since I asked him a simple question?

I don't believe he has
14th January 2012 05:07 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

(14th January 2012 05:07 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Has he been on here since I asked him a simple question?

I don't believe he has
what question did you ask him?
15th January 2012 12:41 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

You mean that fucking cock end is actually Steve Wraith? Well, that's made my fucking week!

Thinking about it, the acting reference makes even less sense now. Looking like a twat for five seconds in Byker Grove doesn't entitle one to an equity card in my view.

And if you're reading this you jumped up little bastard, you can have a pop on here to any poster you want, but you're just another fucking parasite riding the back of the clubs misfortune in order to promote your own self glorifying agenda, which generally seems to consist of getting your face on the box spouting absolute shite.

Whatever your views on Ashley, as least he has actually done something for the club by sorting out it's finances. All you've got is a Judas mate, some god awful fucking tome about gangsters (gangsters....why I am not remotely surprised), and a website which is so self absorbed, so utterly painfully self glorifying, and so up it's own fucking arsehole I'm amazed it hasn't been privatised.

Next time you manage to wangle your way onto SSN as spokesman for an entire set of fans, just remember that just about everyone on here seems to think you're a first class cunt with a sense of entitlement that makes The Grand Old Duke of York look like a blushing daisy, You don't speak for me you prick, pander to your little adoring clique of hangers on as much as you want, but don't ever, ever presume to speak on my behalf you semi literate ignorant self adoring cunt.
15th January 2012 08:45 AM
jones Offline

Youth Team

(14th January 2012 03:33 PM)steadyboopbop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.he,s a bellend that always crawls out from under his rock when theres uproar outside the sports direct arena ..

please stop with reference to st james park as the sports fuckin arena.
you should be embarrased to call it that.ffs.
any self respecting geordie who calls st james park that, should be fuckin shot.
learn your history before you reply but dont fuckin call my ground by that name.
hang your fuckin head in shame.
any other cunts out for a laugh , remember this golden rule
15th January 2012 08:52 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Steady wasn't calling that, it's Carters special name for it. As has not gone unnoticed, Carters is in fact the only person on this board who refers to it as such.

You're having a go at the wrong poster there mate.
15th January 2012 08:54 AM
jones Offline

Youth Team

(15th January 2012 08:54 AM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Steady wasn't calling that, it's Carters special name for it. As has not gone unnoticed, Carters is in fact the only person on this board who refers to it as such.

You're having a go at the wrong poster there mate.

carters is trying to bring the issue to the fore and for us so called fans to remember what an injustice has been done with ashley changing the name.
if i have took the post out of context i apologise, but dont be thinking carters is the only one who thinks the name change and the circumstance is a fuckin disgrace.
where do the famous newcastle united play - st james park
the end
15th January 2012 09:00 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Actually it's St James' Park - don't forget the apostrophe.

Lose the apostrophe and it's Exeter's ground.
(This post was last modified: 15th January 2012 09:26 AM by lipsquid.)
15th January 2012 09:25 AM
jones Offline

Youth Team

(15th January 2012 09:25 AM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Actually it's St James' Park - don't forget the apostrophe.

Lose the apostrophe and it's Exeter's ground.

im glad you pulled me up on the issue.i hope never to make the mistake again in reference to our famous ground.
15th January 2012 09:36 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

(15th January 2012 09:00 AM)jones Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.carters is trying to bring the issue to the fore and for us so called fans to remember what an injustice has been done with ashley changing the name.
if i have took the post out of context i apologise, but dont be thinking carters is the only one who thinks the name change and the circumstance is a fuckin disgrace.
where do the famous newcastle united play - st james park
the end

We ALL hate the name change, but only one of us actually refers to it by that dreadful moniker.

Ashley can call it whatever the fuck he likes, the rest of the world will call it St James' Park.

And also unlike anyone else on here, Carters fucking mate put the sign up for twenty thousand notes, so fuck the pair of them.
15th January 2012 09:37 AM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

(15th January 2012 08:52 AM)jones Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[quote='steadyboopbop' pid='348416' dateline='1326555239']
he,s a bellend that always crawls out from under his rock when theres uproar outside the sports direct arena ..

any self respecting geordie who calls st james park that, should be fuckin shot.
learn your history before you reply but dont fuckin call my ground by that name.
[/quote]

20 years a season ticket holder gives me the right too call it what i fuckin want , its just a fuckin name man , get over it ....are you carters in disguise ....it is now called the sports direct arena , and thats where im going this afternoon to watch NEWCASTLE UNITED ...
(15th January 2012 08:52 AM)jones Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[quote='steadyboopbop' pid='348416' dateline='1326555239']

any other cunts out for a laugh , remember this goldwant , its just a fuckin name man , get over it ....are you carters in disguise ....it is now called the sports direct arena , and thats where im going this afternoon to watch NEWCASTLE UNITED .

any other cunts out for a laugh , remember this gold
(This post was last modified: 15th January 2012 10:20 AM by steadyboopbop.)
15th January 2012 10:16 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Exactly!

Ashley isn't going to change it because of complaints. People moaning and whining is actually bringing attention to it which is what he wants. A 'blue chip' company won't got near it (ever). But Chavwear Direct isn't a blue chip company and the owner doesn't care.

The best way to deal with the name change is to ignore it and carry on.

Eventually it'll go away.
15th January 2012 10:21 AM
jones Offline

Youth Team

(15th January 2012 10:16 AM)steadyboopbop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

20 years a season ticket holder gives me the right too call it what i fuckin want , its just a fuckin name man , get over it ....are you carters in disguise ....it is now called the sports direct arena , and thats where im going this afternoon to watch NEWCASTLE UNITED ...
(15th January 2012 08:52 AM)jones Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th January 2012 03:33 PM)steadyboopbop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.he,s a bellend that always crawls out from under his rock when theres uproar outside the sports direct arena ..

any other cunts out for a laugh , remember this goldwant , its just a fuckin name man , get over it ....are you carters in disguise ....it is now called the sports direct arena , and thats where im going this afternoon to watch NEWCASTLE UNITED .

dont give me 20 years a season ticket holder.
you should be ashamed of yourself, why would you call it anything but its proper name unless your just a total arcehole.
tell me was there a newcastle united pre sky television?
and wht do you think your doing changing my fuckin post.
grade 'A' fuckin knacker
(This post was last modified: 15th January 2012 10:26 AM by jones.)
15th January 2012 10:24 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

(15th January 2012 10:21 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Exactly!

Ashley isn't going to change it because of complaints. People moaning and whining is actually bringing attention to it which is what he wants. A 'blue chip' company won't got near it (ever). But Chavwear Direct isn't a blue chip company and the owner doesn't care.

As much as there is a lot of rubbish posted here. (not be you Hunty)
But fans reaction re KK dismissal made him put the club up for sale.
Apparently anyway.
15th January 2012 10:31 AM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

(15th January 2012 10:24 AM)jones Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(15th January 2012 10:16 AM)steadyboopbop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

(15th January 2012 08:52 AM)jones Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

dont give me 20 years a season ticket holder.
you should be ashamed of yourself, why would you call it anything but its proper name unless your just a total arcehole.
tell me was there a newcastle united pre sky television?
and wht do you think your doing changing my fuckin post.
grade 'A' fuckin knacker

sorry about that me desk top has gone haywire ......fukin stuff poppping up left right and center ........grade a knacker thats a bit strong ...grade c i reckon ........stupid pc
15th January 2012 10:34 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(15th January 2012 10:31 AM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(15th January 2012 10:21 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Exactly!

As much as there is a lot of rubbish posted here. (not be you Hunty)
But fans reaction re KK dismissal made him put the club up for sale.
Apparently anyway.

And 3 years later he's still here!

Or there. Depends how you look at it.
15th January 2012 10:36 AM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

if you read some of my earlier posts you would see i was being slightly sarcastic about the name change , coz i know it gets jumped up arseholes like you and carters pissed right off ...at the end of the fuckin day its all about the team on the pitch =NEWCASTLE UNITED and in my eyes thats who im going to watch this afternoon ...
15th January 2012 10:39 AM

Thread Closed