Winning is good!

Thread Closed 
Winning is good!

The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Winning is good!

How many times in the past would we have been rightly stuffed in games like that!

It's all about margins and when you add up all the last ditch defending, Krul's magnificence and a great finish from Obertan it means a win. Gettin.

These are all crunch games now and with half a team missing wins like this area vital. Style is meaningless, goals and points are everything!

Europe here we come Smile
1st February 2012 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Winning is good!

(1st February 2012 10:05 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.How many times in the past would we have been rightly stuffed in games like that!

It's all about margins and when you add up all the last ditch defending, Krul's magnificence and a great finish from Obertan it means a win. Gettin.

These are all crunch games now and with half a team missing wins like this area vital. Style is meaningless, goals and points are everything!

Europe here we come Smile

A great three points, especially with the two strikers waiting to come into the side.
1st February 2012 10:07 PM
DevonMag Offline

First Team Starter

If Krul had not made that save we would have lost that match. I'm still not sure how we came away with three points!
1st February 2012 11:03 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(1st February 2012 11:03 PM)DevonMag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If Krul had not made that save we would have lost that match. I'm still not sure how we came away with three points!

no Ba, Tiote, Cabaye, S Taylor. Good battling performance in my book. You dont keep a clean sheet by accident. Not on our game but still battled and got a great result. Man U have been doing that for years - it's winning football. Smile
1st February 2012 11:12 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

(1st February 2012 11:12 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(1st February 2012 11:03 PM)DevonMag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If Krul had not made that save we would have lost that match. I'm still not sure how we came away with three points!

no Ba, Tiote, Cabaye, S Taylor. Good battling performance in my book. You dont keep a clean sheet by accident. Not on our game but still battled and got a great result. Man U have been doing that for years - it's winning football. Smile
aye and if you add cisse to that list its 5 very important players from the spine of our team missing who will make a big difference when back in, great battling result
1st February 2012 11:51 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

Havent been this excited about Nufc for years!
2nd February 2012 09:16 AM

Thread Closed