[Image: x2_afc7cb3]

[Image: x2_afc7ba6]

Rant
16th February 2012 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
Venegoor Offline

Captain
RE: Fuck Off Mike Ashley

Was that Carter's mate stripping the name off?
16th February 2012 02:11 PM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team

[Image: Alxef9kCMAAAn3r.jpg]

[Image: Alxh15nCEAA_eVR.jpg]

No
16th February 2012 02:12 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Oh dear...
16th February 2012 02:12 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

Its took a while to take down the St James sign down!

Ven - that is carters, not his mate!
16th February 2012 02:14 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

ITS A FUCKING OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe it would be if we didnt know it was happening for like a year now.
16th February 2012 02:26 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

On the plus side, red and blue are two of my favourite colours.
16th February 2012 02:27 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

He can change the signs all he wants everyone knows it still is and always will be St James' Park.
16th February 2012 02:28 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(16th February 2012 02:28 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He can change the signs all he wants everyone knows it still is and always will be St James' Park.

I actually do refer to it by its real name now. If anything it gets either a chuckle or a bite out of folk - Either way its a winner!
16th February 2012 02:33 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

There is no real need to take that sign down, he has his Company's name all over the fucking stadium, every where you look you see it.How much more money will taking that SJP sign down make him.

The Guy is a fucking bellend
16th February 2012 02:33 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

I reckon he left that sign alone for a while on purpose... waited until we all assumed it would stay... the loose skinned cunt!!
16th February 2012 03:01 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I blame Jinky.

The daft old cunt kept posting pictures of that sign still being there whenever Carters started bleating about the SDA, so I reckon he went whining to his mate, who told fat Mike, who thought "I'd better take the bastard thing down, then."
16th February 2012 03:10 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(16th February 2012 03:01 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I reckon he left that sign alone for a while on purpose... waited until we all assumed it would stay... the loose skinned cunt!!

hahahahahahahahahah he the loose skinned cunt hahahahahahahaha
16th February 2012 04:56 PM
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team

Merson on Soccer Saturday a few weeks ago was saying how he had been up for a game recently and it was diabolical and that it looked like a big SD factory or something. I have not seen it this season other than the pictures but the fat man is a fucking cunt.... I will never forgive him for this, it is tacky and unnecessary, he had enough fucking branding for his shite pit of a company all over the place... I live in hope that his helicopter gets lost!

Where is Viana anyway?
16th February 2012 05:08 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

To be honest there is not much we can do about it. Will always be St James' Park to me.
16th February 2012 06:06 PM
The Lowther Online

Reserve Team

very sad day this is

why the fuck he keeps stirring up shit beggers belief every fucking time things quiten down he does this shit
16th February 2012 06:20 PM
The Lowther Online

Reserve Team

very sad day this is

why the fuck he keeps stirring up shit beggers belief every fucking time things quiten down he does this shit
16th February 2012 06:20 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

Because he doesnt give a flying fuck as long as the likes of thick cunts like Venegor and his little followers turn up every couple of weeks lining his pockets.....!!!
16th February 2012 06:27 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(16th February 2012 06:27 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Because he doesnt give a flying fuck as long as the likes of thick cunts like Venegor and his little followers turn up every couple of weeks lining his pockets.....!!!

Aye, and if my mate had 20K off the cunt, I wouldn't need to save for a ticket either.
You berate strangers for giving him money and allegedly perpetuating the reign, whilst your 'mate' trousers a barrowload of tainted money off him for doing what you're dead set against. Get yourself another dozen usernames, you'll need them for all your different faces you patronising prick.
16th February 2012 06:39 PM
guff Online

First Team Regular

I thought your mate had his snout in the trough of Ven's hard earned cash as well.
16th February 2012 06:39 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

Carters why should anyone tell anyone how to support their own football club? If someone wants to go to the games or does not want to go that is their own free choice. Does not make them any more or less a fan.
(This post was last modified: 16th February 2012 06:43 PM by Demba Ba Humbug.)
16th February 2012 06:42 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(16th February 2012 06:39 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th February 2012 06:27 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Because he doesnt give a flying fuck as long as the likes of thick cunts like Venegor and his little followers turn up every couple of weeks lining his pockets.....!!!

Aye, and if my mate had 20K off the cunt, I wouldn't need to save for a ticket either.
You berate strangers for giving him money and allegedly perpetuating the reign, whilst your 'mate' trousers a barrowload of tainted money off him for doing what you're dead set against. Get yourself another dozen usernames, you'll need them for all your different faces you patronising prick.

what.?? you think you can take the fucking piss and i'll not respond..i mean i can understand the younger lads wanting to go cause its all new
to them and they dont really understand the history and tradition of it all..but you..a bloke in his forties who's still going to turn up after what Ashley has done......get a fucking life you prick !!!
16th February 2012 06:50 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

So long as its St James Park on here I couldn't give a fuck
16th February 2012 06:51 PM
Tiger Balm Offline

Youth Team

and on cue knobhead shows up.

Tough day carters? Done anything of any interest today or just the usual? Caught up with your mates today? Carters? Mates? Today? Caught up with them? Been up to anything interesting? Caught up with your mates? Seen a crowbar? Caught up with your mates, with a crowbar? Today? No?

Could you please provide me with conclusive (not sure if you know the meaning of the word bit i'll give it a go) evidence that 'we' are 'lining his pockets'? I look forward to the lack of a response.
(This post was last modified: 16th February 2012 06:52 PM by Tiger Balm.)
16th February 2012 06:51 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Is Ven only in his 40s?
16th February 2012 06:52 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(16th February 2012 06:42 PM)Demba Ba Humbug Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Carters why should anyone tell anyone how to support their own football club? If someone wants to go to the games or does not want to go that is their own free choice. Does not make them any more or less a fan.

All true mate, as i've said in the past......but if the likes of venegor wants to take the piss then he'll get it back !!
16th February 2012 06:53 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

He had an uphill paperound
16th February 2012 06:53 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(16th February 2012 06:50 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th February 2012 06:39 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

what.?? you think you can take the fucking piss and i'll not respond..i mean i can understand the younger lads wanting to go cause its all new
to them and they dont really understand the history and tradition of it all..but you..a bloke in his forties who's still going to turn up after what Ashley has done......get a fucking life you prick !!!

The minute you came on here, and revealled your 'mate' was trousering 20K for committing such a heinous crime, you lost any authority to lecture anybody about anything to do with the club. If you also check the posts, as usual you stepped right in with the insults, I merely responded. So carry on with your futile protest, carry on with your puerile insults, carry on torturing yourself with the actions of an individual you have no control over, but at least do us all a favour, and carry on doing it somewhere else. Anywhere fucking else. You may want to continue your protest at your 'mate's' house, but be fucking quick, he's probably off to Fat Fred's scrapyard with the old signs en-route to the travel agents. You utter, pointless arsehole.
16th February 2012 07:02 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Popcorn
16th February 2012 07:07 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(16th February 2012 07:02 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th February 2012 06:50 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The minute you came on here, and revealled your 'mate' was trousering 20K for committing such a heinous crime, you lost any authority to lecture anybody about anything to do with the club. If you also check the posts, as usual you stepped right in with the insults, I merely responded. So carry on with your futile protest, carry on with your puerile insults, carry on torturing yourself with the actions of an individual you have no control over, but at least do us all a favour, and carry on doing it somewhere else. Anywhere fucking else. You may want to continue your protest at your 'mate's' house, but be fucking quick, he's probably off to Fat Fred's scrapyard with the old signs en-route to the travel agents. You utter, pointless arsehole.

I havent been on here since me and you had that nice discussion about the finances of the club, which was probably about 2 weeks ago and prior to that i hadnt been on for a couple of months so dont give me that i started the insults. No, you thought because i wasnt actually coming on these days you could get a sly dig in and your little band of followers would have a chuckle and i wouldnt notice...
As for my mate, don't really think i need to explain myself to you but i will anyways, he's not really a good pal of mine he actually lives with my niece so i always have a bit crack with him when i see him. Dont know if his firm have been pulling that sign off the wall today but my guess is they probably have been. Was talking to him about a month ago at a funeral the day before i came on here when i told you the sportsdirect.com signs were coming down and SDA ones were going up. Obviously that didnt happen then, so maybe i got my wires crossed or maybe Ashley put it off till, i don't know, a full 9 days before we actually have a game..........clever man that big mikey !!!
(This post was last modified: 16th February 2012 07:35 PM by carters.)
16th February 2012 07:33 PM

Thread Closed