Fuck Off Mike Ashley

Thread Closed 
Fuck Off Mike Ashley

jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: Fuck Off Mike Ashley

(17th February 2012 05:35 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 05:23 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 04:01 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 03:22 PM)Acker_Bilk Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ace interview Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

“I’d had eight cans of Fosters, so at that point I decided I was going to make a stand and speak for all Newcastle fans.” Smile

The bloke is an idiot.

why is he an idiot standing up for what he believes in

He's an idiot for getting pissed and arrested and for saying he's speaking for all Newcastle fans.
Also for admitting he drinks Fosters.

i doubt very much he was pissed with 8 tins of fosters........
17th February 2012 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team

(17th February 2012 05:35 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 05:23 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 04:01 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 03:22 PM)Acker_Bilk Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ace interview Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

“I’d had eight cans of Fosters, so at that point I decided I was going to make a stand and speak for all Newcastle fans.” Smile

The bloke is an idiot.

He's an idiot for getting pissed and arrested and for saying he's speaking for all Newcastle fans.

your the idiot for commenting on things you no fuck all about
17th February 2012 06:02 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

The bloke is an idiot.

How did i know you would slag him off...Irish Magpie....Newcastle's No 1 fan from the comfort of his living room, 100 miles away in a foreign country ....!!!
17th February 2012 06:12 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Actually I live 500 km away.
17th February 2012 06:27 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

The bloke is an idiot.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

thought you might be interested in this saying as you obviously can't get the Chronicle over there...or maybe you have a look at it online......
(This post was last modified: 17th February 2012 06:32 PM by carters.)
17th February 2012 06:30 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

(17th February 2012 06:30 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The bloke is an idiot.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

thought you might be interested in this saying as you obviously can't get the Chronicle over there...or maybe you have a look at it online......

That's not you is it? I thought you were bald?
17th February 2012 06:33 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(17th February 2012 06:27 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Actually I live 500 km away.

Yep silly me....its no wonder you've only been to newcastle 3 times..not 4 !!!.....i reckon you lied about that one..!!
17th February 2012 06:37 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

i live down in the south east of england and i make the 7 hour drive as often as i can to watch newcastle when they are at home. does that make me a better fan than carter as i have to put more effort into supporting the club?
17th February 2012 06:37 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

(17th February 2012 06:37 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 06:27 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Actually I live 500 km away.

Yep silly me....its no wonder you've only been to newcastle 3 times..not 4 !!!.....i reckon you lied about that one..!!

Now why would I lie about how many times I've been over there? It's soon to be 5.

If I'm such a boring cunt why are you still talking to me? You're like one of those yappy little dogs, no real danger just bloody annoying and you can't shut the fuckers up.
(17th February 2012 06:02 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The bloke is an idiot.

I know Fosters is piss and I know he doesn't speak for all Newcastle fans.
(This post was last modified: 17th February 2012 06:47 PM by Irish Magpie.)
17th February 2012 06:44 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team

(17th February 2012 06:37 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.i live down in the south east of england and i make the 7 hour drive as often as i can to watch newcastle when they are at home. does that make me a better fan than carter as i have to put more effort into supporting the club?

think you have missed the point
(17th February 2012 06:44 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 06:37 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Now why would I lie about how many times I've been over there? It's soon to be 5.

If I'm such a boring cunt why are you still talking to me? You're like one of those yappy little dogs, no real danger just bloody annoying and you can't shut the fuckers up.
(17th February 2012 06:02 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The bloke is an idiot.

there cant be 1 geordie who isnt dismayed to see the st jame's sign come down so you know fuck all how people are feeling on tyneside
(This post was last modified: 17th February 2012 06:50 PM by The Lowther.)
17th February 2012 06:48 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

(17th February 2012 06:48 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 06:37 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.i live down in the south east of england and i make the 7 hour drive as often as i can to watch newcastle when they are at home. does that make me a better fan than carter as i have to put more effort into supporting the club?

(17th February 2012 06:44 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The bloke is an idiot.

there cant be 1 geordie who isnt dismayed to see the st jame's sign come down so you know fuck all how people are feeling on tyneside

Doesn't change the fact that he doesn't speak for all Newcastle fans does it? No
17th February 2012 06:54 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

Is The Lowther and Carters the same person?
17th February 2012 07:00 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

have a look at my reply to Demba Ba in this thread !!
17th February 2012 07:02 PM
omenator Offline

Owner

I actually couldn't be bothered about a SIGN coming down

we've known for weeks/months this was going to happen
17th February 2012 07:04 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(17th February 2012 07:02 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

have a look at my reply to Demba Ba in this thread !!

cant be arsed, i wasnt serious anyway.
17th February 2012 07:10 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(17th February 2012 07:04 PM)omenator Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I actually couldn't be bothered about a SIGN coming down

Very true Om..it was always going to happen..just a shock to the system when it happened..what is also a shock to the system is that Radio Newcastle now refers to the ground as Sports Direct Arena. They cant be seen to be political (wrong word) when referring to the ground as any other name than its official one, the name St James' Park no longer exists..!!
17th February 2012 07:12 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team

(17th February 2012 07:00 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Is The Lowther and Carters the same person?

are you and wolfie
i really thought they would leave the signs up as a mark of respect

it would have been a great gesture to the fans
(This post was last modified: 17th February 2012 07:30 PM by The Lowther.)
17th February 2012 07:26 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

No and i have the forum owners backing on that aswell! wonder if you'd get it?
17th February 2012 07:38 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team

i coudnt give a fuck

i couldnt have gave a fuck if you had been wolfie either
i coudnt give a fuck

i couldnt have gave a fuck if you had been wolfie either
Quote:
(17th February 2012 06:54 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 06:48 PM)The Lowther Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The bloke is an idiot.

Doesn't change the fact that he doesn't speak for all Newcastle fans does it? No

or the fact your commenting on a topic that has stirred passionate views from the good people of tyneside
(This post was last modified: 18th February 2012 08:01 PM by omenator.)
17th February 2012 07:40 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

haha ok
17th February 2012 07:45 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

No the kid doesn't speak for every fan but it was his choice to do what he did so i wont slag him off for it.
17th February 2012 08:31 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

(17th February 2012 07:12 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 07:04 PM)omenator Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I actually couldn't be bothered about a SIGN coming down

Very true Om..it was always going to happen..just a shock to the system when it happened..what is also a shock to the system is that Radio Newcastle now refers to the ground as Sports Direct Arena. They cant be seen to be political (wrong word) when referring to the ground as any other name than its official one, the name St James' Park no longer exists..!!

This statement shows how simple you truely are, how the fuck can it be a shock if you always knew it was going to happen?
17th February 2012 08:36 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(17th February 2012 08:36 PM)Swyer87 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th February 2012 07:12 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

This statement shows how simple you truely are, how the fuck can it be a shock if you always knew it was going to happen?

The ripping down of the fucking sign you thick cunt !!
17th February 2012 08:45 PM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

gonna be a long nite , better get some popcorn ..
17th February 2012 08:56 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

We were never going to lose St James' Park,

Llambias also insisted he understood the fans' concern, saying: "Of course we do. We know the history, it's incredible history. There is an incredible passion with the fans and there is an ownership to it.

"So we understand St James' Park – the history is wonderful. We are not trying to take that away, we are just trying to add something to the revenue and status of our club."
17th February 2012 09:10 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

what's happened like ?
17th February 2012 09:16 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Some letters have been taken off a wall, I think..
(This post was last modified: 17th February 2012 09:20 PM by Jinkyjim.)
17th February 2012 09:20 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

that happens every week in my world
17th February 2012 09:21 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(17th February 2012 09:21 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.that happens every week in my world

This is what the rest of us are missing.
17th February 2012 09:59 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

This was an entertaining thread.

Past tense. Some letters got removed from a wall, not the whole story but a decent summary.

11 players on the pitch wearing the black and white of Newcastle, now thats important.
17th February 2012 10:00 PM

Thread Closed