Thread Closed 
Bitter Journo
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

No not Louise Taylor, but a twat called Mick Dennis.They get payed for writing this shit.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/1...ll-deluded
7th April 2010 01:06 PM
Find all posts by this user
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Bitter Journo

Apart from the shite about attendances, he's right.
7th April 2010 01:19 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

Attendances have more to do with ashley than relegation
7th April 2010 01:27 PM
Mick Mahoney Offline

Youth Team
Bitter Journo

He is right to a degree but fails to say why 12% of fans have stopped going.
We haven't forgot about Ashley, we know we haven't got a good team (despite what the media tell us) and we also know that apart from a couple of games we have not been entertaining this season. These Mr Dennis are the answers you could not find on the phone-ins.
7th April 2010 01:29 PM
Reefatoon Offline

Youth Team
Bitter Journo

What clamour for Keegan or Shearer?? I haven't heard any like.

This Mick Dennis is a total fuckwit, he always boils my piss on Sky sports news when he is on the "neswpaper" segment of a morning. Always sitting there talking about himself and the article's he wrote. Full of is own self importance, he is the fucking moron.

That was the kind of wank we have not had to listen too this season, but now we are back we will have to get used to this kind of finger pointing, rubbish journalism again.
7th April 2010 01:46 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

He's a dried up fucking hack, drumming up a bit of shite, because he's got nowt better to report on, very poor journalism from a very poor journalist.
7th April 2010 02:25 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

I loved this in the have your say section

I'm not going to make this a personal insult to you, but I'll point a few things out before I go any further. You look like Tony Gale when he's 70 but only if he's been doing heroin for that length of time. That's one thing.

Secondly why didn't you just write I'm a mug with nothing to say? Newcastle's average gate is the largest outside the top flight by a big margin in 40 years and you have the audacity to say we're disloyal. By rights after what happened last season we should've had 20,000 every game, but we're blinded always will be. Let me ask you a question. Would you sit in a bar in Newcastle and have a conversation along the lines of what you have just written? You small depressed non-event of a man
7th April 2010 02:27 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

Having read the replies...it seems he's made a right Cunt of himself...infact in future I'll be saying to people "stop making a Dennis of yourself"
7th April 2010 02:36 PM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team
Bitter Journo

Mick Dennis a a gibbering stammering bitter horrible slimey old cunt.
7th April 2010 02:56 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Bitter Journo

See good ole "OL" still has it.
7th April 2010 03:03 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Bitter Journo

JTH Wrote:I loved this in the have your say section

I'm not going to make this a personal insult to you, but I'll point a few things out before I go any further. You look like Tony Gale when he's 70 but only if he's been doing heroin for that length of time. That's one thing.

Secondly why didn't you just write I'm a mug with nothing to say? Newcastle's average gate is the largest outside the top flight by a big margin in 40 years and you have the audacity to say we're disloyal. By rights after what happened last season we should've had 20,000 every game, but we're blinded always will be. Let me ask you a question. Would you sit in a bar in Newcastle and have a conversation along the lines of what you have just written? You small depressed non-event of a man

Anybody we know???
7th April 2010 03:06 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

Interesting how many links there are on Google when you search for:

+"Mick Dennis" +Express +twat

Twat!
7th April 2010 05:47 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Bitter Journo

7th April 2010 05:48 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Bitter Journo

Chris_NUFC Wrote:No not Louise Taylor, but a twat called Mick Dennis.They get payed for writing this shit.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/1...ll-deluded

I cannot believe how genuinely poor this piece is. Total arse from start to finish. Was he pissed up when he wrote it? It is so cliched and error prone I would have swore he wrote it as a bet to see who get away with the biggest load of shit this week.

And newspaper owners wonder why people are stopping paying for the printed word? They ought to try actually reading some of the drivel the people they employ write is my advice. Then sack them.
7th April 2010 09:14 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

I suppose Newspapers and hacks have always printed bullshit articles, but this last decade it has become an absolute joke.

They're not even trying to write informative articles, the Deluded Geordies, looking for a messiah is fucking starting to wear a bit thin now.

Like you say FL the whole article is a joke, not a funny one either.
7th April 2010 09:45 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Bitter Journo

HAVE YOUR SAY FOR THIS STORY IS UNAVAILABLE..

nuff said.lmfao
8th April 2010 05:48 PM
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Bitter Journo

statistics only prove it is possible to prove anything with statistics.

the bloke is a bellend.
8th April 2010 05:57 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Bitter Journo

this is what he said to one supporter, who sent him an email.

Quote:Hi
As you might imagine, I have received lots of letters and emails. I am replying to them all.
You are the only person to resort to peurile personal insults, but I am very happy with my teeth thanks. As for my qualifications, yes I have them -- and a 30-plus year career in national newspapers, during which time I have, of course, covered many games at St James' Park. And of course I frequently speak to Geordies.
You accuse me of speaking drivel, but I wrote accurate facts.
I said that in terms of numbers, Newcastle attendances have been impressive. But they have been helped by the fact that some supporters had bought three-year tickets the previous season, by a price reduction for this season and by the fact that you have been winning. Despite all of that, attendances have declined significantly from last season and that other Championship clubs have had fewer empty seats. Goodness knows what your crowds would have been like if results had been disappointing.
Among my emails and letters have been several from supporters of clubs around the country thanking me for attempting to puncture the inflated self-regard of Newcastle supporters and you need to understand how irritating and insulting it is for Geordies to bang on about how special they are when, as the figures show, they are not.
Mick Dennis.
8th April 2010 06:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Bitter Journo

lol - he's a prick.

FACT Big Grin
8th April 2010 06:13 PM
guff Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Dennis

Mick Dennis … has written a book about football, The Team, which is … aimed at readers who lack confidence. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Dennis#cite_note-2][/url]Big Grin
8th April 2010 07:43 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

What a surprise the option to comment on this article is unavailable for this particular one!

What a Toon obsessed tit - so he is either a Smoggie, SMB, Massive or Yid.

Fuck him silly cunt.

Yeah we are so disloyal - the 5th best supported team in the country this season - sold out every away game bar I think 1 - Coventry a midweek game in December and it was still a huge following of approx 4,000.

I hate fucking lazy journalism like this people who know fuck all about our club but still like to comment and lie.

Who the fuck has wanted KK or Shearer since promotion was confirmed - noone to my knowledge.
8th April 2010 08:21 PM
Daveshotton Offline

Youth Team
Bitter Journo

What a stupid thick cunt, the first sentence in this horse shit article is admitting he's wrong. What a complete and utter waste of fucking space he is
8th April 2010 08:25 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
Bitter Journo

LeazesLoyal Wrote:What a surprise the option to comment on this article is unavailable for this particular one!

What a Toon obsessed tit - so he is either a Smoggie, SMB, Massive or Yid.

Fuck him silly cunt.

Yeah we are so disloyal - the 5th best supported team in the country this season - sold out every away game bar I think 1 - Coventry a midweek game in December and it was still a huge following of approx 4,000.

I hate fucking lazy journalism like this people who know fuck all about our club but still like to comment and lie.

Who the fuck has wanted KK or Shearer since promotion was confirmed - noone to my knowledge.

I do.
8th April 2010 08:33 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Bitter Journo

Think you are in the minority.

I agree with your favourite player of all time like, Beardsley was class.
8th April 2010 08:46 PM
BIFFAPOTAMUS Offline

Youth Team
Bitter Journo

LeazesLoyal Wrote:Think you are in the minority.

I agree with your favourite player of all time like, Beardsley was class.

Nowt wrong with being in the minority. It's sometimes a validation of ones opinions and beliefs. I'd have the magnificent little fucker back tomorrow.

And Beardsley was class - that's a majority opinion I don't mind sharing.
(This post was last modified: 8th April 2010 09:30 PM by BIFFAPOTAMUS.)
8th April 2010 09:26 PM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team
Bitter Journo

What needs to be considered here is that Mick Dennis's boss is a bloke called Bill Bradshaw who if I'm not mistaken is a fat mackem arsehole.

Bradshaw and Dennis are probably bezzie mates and 3 in a bed pals with WKL and all that.
8th April 2010 10:38 PM
Thread Closed