Thread Closed 
who was it who said that sparky was a good manager??
Brassneck

Unregistered

can`t remember,..but fuckin hell, i`ve watched this match tonight and citeh are absolutely GASH,.ok to be fair theres no bellaz, SWP and lescott, but that doesn`t tell the whole story in effect that hughes just is incapable of getting consistency from these excellent players,...just cannot get them to gel, or to play anywhere near what they are capable of,..he will be sacked soon methinks
16th December 2009 09:40 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

He`ll be gone soon definitely. The Arabs will peddle him.Unfortunately they`re so loaded that they will spend until they obtain success. It will be a sad day when horrible Massive Man Citeh fans win silverware. Truely odious cunts.
16th December 2009 09:50 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

3-0! Straight through Givens Legs!Finger
16th December 2009 09:52 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Who was it who said Given was a good keeper..
Find all posts by this user
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular

seamus just got megged haha... should have stayed at a big club son
Brassneck

Unregistered

well i didn`t mean this to be a shay-bashing thread like,..but fuck him the fuckin pikey traitor, deserting a sinking ship for more wonga,..bastard
16th December 2009 09:55 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Mourinho will be their next manager get your money on it5.
16th December 2009 10:40 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned

Hughes is a right slabbering cunt

he can fuck right off
16th December 2009 11:17 PM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

rotti Wrote:Mourinho will be their next manager get your money on it5.

it's probably worth hoying a few quid on like
16th December 2009 11:40 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

He is having bother in Italy m8 even though Inter are top of the table and apparently he wants to be back in the premier league. Now take which clubs really need a manager and that narrows it down to Man City/Liverpool, and i dont think the dippers can compete with the likes of Chelsea/Manure/City in the transfer stakes so i cant see anywhere bar Man City coming in for him.
16th December 2009 11:57 PM
Jackal Offline

Youth Team

Can't remember (or find) the thread re: Hughes as a manager but I thought he would be doing a lot better than he is. I dare say his hands a re tied to an extent but he's not gonna step down with the potential rewards on offer both on and off the pitch.

He's had some cunts to deal with in Petrov and Robinho but I dare say it's his own choice of defenders that have let him down and the obvious injury and dip in for of Ireland removing from selection. Eboue(?) looks like shit and Lescott is either taking his time to settle or has been found out after being dislodged from an Everton side that defend as a team and are/were notoriously difficult to breakdown because of it.

I get the feeling that Hughes isn't comfortable one bit with the situation he was suddenly thrust into but it would be lunacy to walk away from the opportunity with the wealth at the disposal of the club. I say club because I get the feeling that Sparky isn't getting to do things the way he's comfortable with and isn't capable of making the jump or has the necessary nous and experience to deal with demanding owners trying to push shit on him.

I see him as a sure and steady manager, like Moyes, who have a massive ? over their heads on dealing with big money and big money players.

I still think he deserves the next 2 transfer windows and total control over signings but that won't happen, his masters want high profile and that will include a manager, probably come January or at the latest the back-end of this season.
17th December 2009 12:00 AM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

aye and there's not many that'll match his wages an all

(morinho i mean, posted at the same time as jackal)
17th December 2009 12:01 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

"I say club because I get the feeling that Sparky isn't getting to do things the way he's comfortable with and isn't capable of making the jump or has the necessary nous and experience to deal with demanding owners trying to push shit on him."

Eek,..Tevez, Adebayor, SWP, santa cruz, bellaz,??...god, i wish we had some of that "shit"
17th December 2009 09:22 AM
Jackal Offline

Youth Team

Brassneck Wrote:"I say club because I get the feeling that Sparky isn't getting to do things the way he's comfortable with and isn't capable of making the jump or has the necessary nous and experience to deal with demanding owners trying to push shit on him."

Eek,..Tevez, Adebayor, SWP, santa cruz, bellaz,??...god, i wish we had some of that "shit"

By 'shit' I mean stuff, not just players Brassy you literal pedantic tool. Finger

The art of managers comes in 'blending' the right players, not just having the best and most expensive forced upon you. The owners want their profile raised and have clearly strategised that players will best do that job for them, regardless of whether the manager wants them or not.

The requisite of any Citeh manager in the forsweeable future will be to accommodate the owners choice of players.
17th December 2009 09:47 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Jackal Wrote:By 'shit' I mean stuff, not just players Brassy you literal pedantic tool. Finger

TongueBig Grin

getting back to sparky and the current crop of huge talent he has available,..generally he has always been used to having a group of average players to deal with,. he is one of those managers who cannot cope with "player power" and has had fall-outs with robinho and probably a few others that haven`t been reported yet.

It takes a certain type of character to get the mix right, mourinho was so laid back he was virtually horizontal, yet still managed to get the best out of top stars and keep them all reasonably happy, and when you watched chelski play under mourinho, they had a tremendous team spirit and organisation and created a shit load of chances.

having watched citeh a few times, they can look amazing on the break, great pace with SWP, bellaz and tevez all very quick, but there is a shocking lack of any real organisation amongst the group,..and i`ve seen a few of the players arguing amongst themselves on the pitch,...which is never a good sign
17th December 2009 09:57 AM
Jackal Offline

Youth Team

Yeah, but a lot of the work had been done for Jose, he didn't start from scratch like Sparky is doing.
17th December 2009 10:21 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Brassneck Wrote:can`t remember,..but fuckin hell, i`ve watched this match tonight and citeh are absolutely GASH,.ok to be fair theres no bellaz, SWP and lescott, but that doesn`t tell the whole story in effect that hughes just is incapable of getting consistency from these excellent players,...just cannot get them to gel, or to play anywhere near what they are capable of,..he will be sacked soon methinks

because he played for Ferguson at OT, the media are obsessed that he is going to be some sort of super manager and take the reins at Man U. Same with Bruce.

Load of bollocks.

The bloke is way out of his depth and can't handle big names or indeed attract them (cf. Kaka).

If the Arabs have any sense they'll bin him now and get in Hiddinck or Jose.
17th December 2009 10:22 AM
NE1 Online

First Team Regular

Its simple.

He has a lot of superstars.

He does not have anybody to do the graft or put the boot in.
17th December 2009 10:34 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

As soon as Mourinho gives the word he's ready to return to the Prem (When Inter get knocked out of Champs League), Hughes will be gone.
17th December 2009 11:04 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Brassneck Wrote:well i didn`t mean this to be a shay-bashing thread like,..but fuck him the fuckin pikey traitor, deserting a sinking ship for more wonga,..bastard

i was willing the pikey cunt to rip a hamstring all thru the match. horrible little leprecorn money grabbing git.Nana
17th December 2009 03:52 PM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team

Mourhinho will go to manchester but no to massive citeh.
17th December 2009 03:59 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Jackal Wrote:Yeah, but a lot of the work had been done for Jose, he didn't start from scratch like Sparky is doing.

chelski had a reasonably good side left from ranieri, but it was the additions that mourinho made like carvalho and ferrera, and of course drogba that took them too another level.

As long as sparky is at citeh there defence will continue to be dodgy,..midfielders and strikers don`t take as much too organise, you basically just tell them to go out and express themselves, and with the quality citeh have they are always gonna get a few chances.
17th December 2009 11:07 PM
DML2 Offline

Youth Team

I think there's a lot of bullshit about managers spouted by people within the game, jobs fotr the boys syndrome. They take a simple game and talk it up into something it's not. Most ordinary folk could do the fuckin job just as well.

Mourinho never played the game but is one of the best in the business.
17th December 2009 11:20 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

DML2 Wrote:I think there's a lot of bullshit about managers spouted by people within the game, jobs fotr the boys syndrome. They take a simple game and talk it up into something it's not. Most ordinary folk could do the fuckin job just as well.

Mourinho never played the game but is one of the best in the business.

he is like,..makes it all look piss easy,..loved it when he shushed the scousers in the carling cup final, they were like fuckin savages.

The likes of allershyte and sourmess and sparky were just all fuckin bruisers as players, and cannot fathom out skillfulness, it leaves them befuddled, they prefer the game to be hard and ugly and, oh i`m too bored to say anything else....
17th December 2009 11:26 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Unless Ferguson is going to retire in the next 2 years Mourinho will go to City.
17th December 2009 11:42 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned

in morgy wonderland i always thought a brilliant chairman would persuade the mourinho to tyneside.

hed love the fans, the city, media hype, expectation, he woulda been given a few ££ to spend, and he would relish the challenge to win something at newcastle

which would be a major coup for any manager

dreamland tho
17th December 2009 11:46 PM
DML2 Offline

Youth Team

Brassneck Wrote:he is like,..makes it all look piss easy,..loved it when he shushed the scousers in the carling cup final, they were like fuckin savages.

The likes of allershyte and sourmess and sparky were just all fuckin bruisers as players, and cannot fathom out skillfulness, it leaves them befuddled, they prefer the game to be hard and ugly and, oh i`m too bored to say anything else....

You're not wrong mate....you could add loads (Souness etc) to that list. People like Redknapp, Benitez play better football but give anyone else millions to play with and you could buy a decent team.

Apart from Jose another example is Arsene Wenger.......small time player but brilliant manager.
17th December 2009 11:52 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

read that hughes is "planning a swoop" for upson and parker from wet spam, with lescott being out for 2 months and toure off to the african nations,..must admit Parker has been performing well for them like, i know their second bottom but he has been their most consistent player, he still spins in circles, but he was quite harshley treated by some fans in his time here,
18th December 2009 10:12 AM
wotsits Offline

Youth Team

can someone please tell me which players city have got that are superstars???

robinho couldnt get a game at madrid, they paid well over the top and to boot the fucker thought he had signed for united.

adebayor is class but for me he is not yet world class, one good season at arsenal does not make you a world beater

swp, bridge, couldnt get a game at chelsea

santa cruz - how many games has he played??? looked good at blackburn but so does pederson!!

ireland is a good plkayer but he was already there

barry has been shite since there

im not shit stirring but i think they have overspent on average players
the reason that they couldnt get the best out there is because a) they arent in europe and b) hughes is an unknown to them.
Said it before and ill say it again the arabs should have brought us, kept kk and he would have brought us the title easy!!!
18th December 2009 02:25 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

wotsits Wrote:im not shit stirring but i think they have overspent on average players
the reason that they couldnt get the best out there is because a) they arent in europe and b) hughes is an unknown to them.
Said it before and ill say it again the arabs should have brought us, kept kk and he would have brought us the title easy!!!

ofcourse they shud, but unfortunately they didn`t and as a result we are huffing and puffing against the scunthorpes and shit.

If and when someone comes here and throws money around again,.i`m sure no-one on here would turn there nose up at any of the players you`ve mentioned,...santa cruz, adebayor, tevez, barry, bellaz (coughs), SWP and robinho are all quality players, but are being held back by having a manager who has no clue about how to manage them properly.
18th December 2009 02:38 PM
Thread Closed