Thread Closed 
milners goal
Brassneck

Unregistered

milners goal

joe harvey 69 Wrote:Ffs give the lad some credit, he is playing really well for villa and looks to be improving all the time, it makes it worse that we let him go and have not had the chance to see the best of him, still most of you lot on here were slagging him and were happy with the 12 million but I think we let a little gem go.

yes, i was one of those who thought it was a good bit of business, and probably would have been if ashley had put the £12m to some use,..milner did very little for us to be fair, was it 8 goals in four years?,..he already has 7 for villa i think.

O`niell has had him on the weights and fuckin protein muscle builder powder for sure,..and has got him getting in more areas where he can hurt teams, instead of just stuck on the right or left wing,..that pass that split the mackems defence for heskeys goal was beautiful, very beardsleyesque i thought
16th December 2009 05:45 PM
Miklos_Dora Offline

Youth Team
milners goal

I don't think it's a case of slagging him off to say his end product was weak whilst at NUFC. He basically wasn't shit hot and never an England player whilst with us. Yes his work rate could never have been faulted but you need more than just work rate. He may have been a little gem but he never sparkled and so, for me, £12m was a decent amount to get for him.
16th December 2009 05:47 PM
Find all posts by this user
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
milners goal

Nowhere near shearers, good strike put noting on shearers.
17th December 2009 11:37 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

milners goal

DUMFRIESGEORDIE Wrote:Nowhere near shearers, good strike put noting on shearers.

it was very similar to shearers really, as in how far out he was, about 30 yards, with his right foot and in the top right corner, shearers strike took more skill obviously cos it was a full volley,..but the pace on the shot was probably about the same if you put a speed test on both goals.

Big Al`s goal was the best of his career for me, and i think he said so himself, but milners is the best goal i`ve seen so far this season
17th December 2009 06:29 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
milners goal

Whta about Figoueroa's goal? That was pretty damn good
18th December 2009 08:06 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
milners goal

not a patch on pancrate goal...
18th December 2009 08:17 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
milners goal

Brassneck Wrote:it was very similar to shearers really, as in how far out he was, about 30 yards, with his right foot and in the top right corner, shearers strike took more skill obviously cos it was a full volley,..but the pace on the shot was probably about the same if you put a speed test on both goals.

Big Al`s goal was the best of his career for me, and i think he said so himself, but milners is the best goal i`ve seen so far this season

shearer only had a second to react when the ball bounced up in front of him, and the power was more with alan's shot, fuck the ball was starting to roll back itself to the half way line!!! i think miners goal was an exceptional strike with a lot of power, but maybe i jusy bias. Look for yourself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbJHkd2WrbU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbJHkd2WrbU[/ame]
18th December 2009 08:33 AM
Thread Closed