Thread Closed 
Adam Johnson
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Adam Johnson

Went off with a hamstring pull this afternoon I hear??

Wont be playing next week then.

They always seem to do better away from home, but I really think their team lacks the fight needed to win in so called derby games. I reckon Smith & Nolan will dominate their midfield, Jose & Jonas will tear them to pieces down our left. Just need our forwards to carry on scoring and I think we will be more than comfortable next weekend.
13th December 2009 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
Pablo Offline

First Team Starter
Adam Johnson

Yip

Watched the game and Boro were poor. Lita and Kitson can be dangerous but Johnson is their star and wont be playing. I reckon their front 2 will be starved of service and we should win 2 or 3 nil
13th December 2009 08:07 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Adam Johnson

What was their attendance today?? Record low for a league game was expected.

A mate of mine works there, I was talking to him last night. He was saying about that half ST offer they had on, loads of interest and sold a fair few until they had to pull the offer because of complaints from full ST holders. Are they fucking mad??? Thats just pure spite toward their own fans and club!!!!

If it were us in that situation, I would be encouraging any offer to get folks through the turnstiles, it could only benefit the club, yet these morons complain so much that they didnt get such an offer that it has to be pulled for everyone.

He also said that Brad Jones has been getting boo'd - Before kick off Eek

No fucking wonder they have such a bad home record, they deserve all they get carrying on like that
13th December 2009 08:16 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Adam Johnson

Think it is fair enough full season ticket holders complaining.

I wouldn't be happy if part time supporters were given a chance of a possible free half season ticket - why the fuck should they - they aren't loyal fans who care about the club anyway.
13th December 2009 09:31 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Adam Johnson

LeazesLoyal Wrote:Think it is fair enough full season ticket holders complaining.

I wouldn't be happy if part time supporters were given a chance of a possible free half season ticket - why the fuck should they - they aren't loyal fans who care about the club anyway.

But surely you would prefer a full house?? ST holders get their savings on average ££ per game and you know what your getting.

They would never have won the 4 in a row anyway
13th December 2009 09:35 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Adam Johnson

I think Boro fans were twats too about the season ticket offer thingy. It matters not a jot if someone gets in for free to me. I'd sooner have 52,000 there every week then 10,000 epty seats. I might be a bit narked given that I paid for mine, but not to the point where I'd be envious to those who MAY end up getting it for free.

So is Johnson definately out then?
13th December 2009 09:38 PM
Thread Closed