Thread Closed 
Just when I got used to winning
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

we go and get promoted into the PL ok now I know we may get draws and the occasional win against wigan, hull, stoke etc but I think thats all we can hope for ..

It will be good to play the scum again, however by the start of next season the team and backroom staff will have changed out of all recognition

Shola has to go he should get into any championship side, butt finnished , smith maybe another season, Leon Ameobi shite ( I know its best but IMO ameobi) Pancake bye bye, Steven Cockney Taylor times up my old son bye bye.The rest are either good squad players or have turned a corner for the PL.

I hope Houghton gets a fair crack of the whip along with his staff lets not bring in shearer or the ilk... lets not squander money on so called names christ we have done it all before and look whats happend . lets steady the ship and see us through a season before trying to build further its not going to happen over night is it !

I know my cups half full but there you have it
6th April 2010 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Agree mate, cup is "half full" here aswell, but survival is the main thing next season.
6th April 2010 02:22 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

True true ... I think ashley ( cant beleive I am about to say this) is actually doing the right thing keeping small amounts for players and capping the wage bill is IMO exactly the right thing to do at least then we wont attract over the hill biggish egos via greedy agents as in previous regimes
6th April 2010 02:27 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

As long as that Scottish cunt Willie Mckay is kept well away from us, I'll be happy, the fucking parasite.
6th April 2010 03:10 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

We won't beat stoke next season haha
6th April 2010 04:12 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

You actually may have a point there I should have aired on the side of caution methinks
7th April 2010 07:59 AM
Thread Closed