Thread Closed 
Puma to become our new kit sponser
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

They could replace the famous black and white with a puce top with a gold sequin collar, made and sponsored by Al Quieda and there'd still be queues round SJP to snap them up.
14th December 2009 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
Jinkyjim Online

First Team Regular

Be fair, KS, only on a match day...
14th December 2009 04:21 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

All I'll say is, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but this is in the Express
14th December 2009 09:15 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Lucian Wrote:why are sunderland called the black cats?

There not sponsered by puma or got anything related to black cats only black twats in the team aka forward line,,

Saying that, there a black players in every team up and down the country, including ours, so I guess that makes me sound like a retarded 12 yr old?

yep, you said it

that is disgraceful racism,Ban..don`t know why we bother having rules on here,..Rolleyes
15th December 2009 08:33 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Rules are similar to you, a token gesture! We needed our 5% and Susan Boyle is otherwise engaged so we decided to keep you.
15th December 2009 09:26 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

emmm if you look i said the orignal quote and it was edited.. if you care to notice..

If I was dying I'd take any colour doctor, come to think of it If I was being offered a shag off a black lass I'd do her the favour like....if she'd have my tiny white cock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Jackal; 22 Hours Ago at 11:13 AM.
15th December 2009 09:27 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

The Lewis Wrote:Rules are similar to you, a token gesture! We needed our 5% and Susan Boyle is otherwise engaged so we decided to keep you.

eh?? rules are similar to me??,..what the fuck are you banging on about?? Confused
15th December 2009 09:39 AM
Jackal Offline

Youth Team

It was edited Figs so that people could still see what you've said, see that it had been noticed and was unacceptable, and tried to make light of it so that it didn't turn into yet another issue for people to piss and moan about.

You got a warning, and fair play you took it on the chin, I'll say publicly what I say to anyone who says it's ok because 'such-and-such said this..', report the offending post. It will be reviewed.

Directly racist quotes like the above cannot be tolerated, and those who piss and moan about donations aught to think about sponsors of the site finding this kind of crap on it, because despite what any of us think about it, advertisers are PC and don't want to be associated with it, especially when we have people happy to make trouble who frequent this board.

Can I just repeat, if you think a Thread, Post or Comment breaches the Forum rules or common sensibilities, report it.
15th December 2009 10:13 AM
Thread Closed