Thread Closed 
At the risk of repeating myself
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Now, I wasn't at the match today, but considering Barnsleh's recent unbeaten form, i'd have had a point at the start. The secret of promotion in particular, is win your home games, draw the away ones. So far so good, nobody can deny that. Of course, as Toon supporters we have an in-built pessimism gene, and any slight blip is taken as a catastrophe, justifiable given events of the last few seasons, admittedly.
Maybe Hughton did make some tactical errors today, but let's face it, he's a new manager, all the best have made mistakes. I'm not suggesting that CH will go on to be one of the greats, but anybody following BBC text of the manure game tonight, will have seen Taggart's tactics getting some stick ffs!!!
If we start to lose games off the belt, then we can question CH, but even our 3 loses have been to the odd goal. I can't remember 1 game this season when we were played off the park start-to-finish, so give the bloke a break.
We are pissing this league, against all the scepticism on here pre-season, so enjoy the fucking ride ffs!
We are unlikely to remain unbeaten, so get used to it. Remember the shite last season? I'm just enjoying winning for a change. A draw at Barnsleh - so fuck, a minor irritation. Have a drink on me.........

[Image: pi_drinks_470_470x352.jpg]

Big GrinBig Grin
12th December 2009 08:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

Yahooo - lets have a Republic - Ven for Presidentee - when he finishes his round.
12th December 2009 08:51 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

LALASAM Wrote:Yahooo - lets have a Republic - Ven for Presidentee - when he finishes his round.

*Furiously tries to finish writing i.o.us* :o
12th December 2009 08:57 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Fully agree! Well said that man!
12th December 2009 09:07 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Good post that Ven.

Last Saturday if I'd been offered 7 points out of 9 I'd probably have taken them. I would definately taken 22 points out of the last 24.

It is a minor blip, but as you say we are such a pessimistic bunch. We've had a mint run of results, and we knew it would end at some point. Does this mean we're going to capitulate? I don't know. Will this be the start of a baron run of results? I don't know. What am I talking about? I don't know.

I'm annoyed today, but not massively worried. Or am I? I don't know.
12th December 2009 11:02 PM
alfienoakes Offline

Reserve Team

sorry...could you ask the question again?
13th December 2009 12:27 AM
Thread Closed