Thread Closed 
General tittle tattle about summarisers
Venegoor Offline

Captain

It doesn't have to be true, obviously. I've heard that the 4 wise Monkeys on Soccer Saturday on Sky, get a couple of grand each for the gig. Money for old rope i'd have thought. Is this true? Can't imagine Anderson and Moncur getting anywhere near that for their local work.
12th December 2009 06:19 PM
Find all posts by this user
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

I'd heard that those guy's on Sky got about 7k a time. I would also reckon that was nearer the mark. BBC Radio however will be smaller potatoes.
12th December 2009 06:39 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

LALASAM Wrote:I'd heard that those guy's on Sky got about 7k a time. I would also reckon that was nearer the mark. BBC Radio however will be smaller potatoes.

I bet Merson's missus will be chuffed to fuck, she gets 50 p.c of his earnings as part of divorce settlement Eek
Le Tissier is fucking wank.
12th December 2009 06:46 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

They all are in my opinion, however I think Jeff Stelling is a fucking trooper. He loves a laugh and is no one's dope. Like the lad - the rest of the washed up twats can swivel.
12th December 2009 07:25 PM
joe harvey 69 Offline

Youth Team

Could be wrong here but Im sure I read that they only get expenses on the radio, john anderson was claiming benefits and was told he couldnt claim as he had a job with the bbc but he proved them wrong as there was no salary involved.
12th December 2009 07:32 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

LALASAM Wrote:They all are in my opinion, however I think Jeff Stelling is a fucking trooper. He loves a laugh and is no one's dope. Like the lad - the rest of the washed up twats can swivel.

Agree, Stelling is the bench mark for these programmes. I also like the way he sticks with supporting home team Hartlepool, instead of doing the normal tv luvvie thing of supporting manure or bindippers. Top bloke.
12th December 2009 07:54 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

joe harvey 69 Wrote:Could be wrong here but Im sure I read that they only get expenses on the radio, john anderson was claiming benefits and was told he couldnt claim as he had a job with the bbc but he proved them wrong as there was no salary involved.

I remember reading that, considering the money the beeb throw at twats like Ross and Norton, you'd have thought they could have sprung a few quid for local football.
12th December 2009 07:59 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Stelling is top notch.

<--------- As is Merse.

Top dog though....Kamara without a doubt. Genius! Big Grin
12th December 2009 11:04 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Aye Kamara is pretty funny the rest on Soccer Saturday bar the host Jeff Stelling are utter utter dog shite.
13th December 2009 12:03 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular

unbelievable Jeff!
13th December 2009 12:33 AM
Thread Closed