Thread Closed 
Mike Ashley
viana45 Offline

Banned
Mike Ashley

To anyone that believes that spending a few quid and regaining premier status will make us forgive him think again.

It's like a guy who steals someones house and every penny he has. Then gives them the money he took and the house back. Aka he hasn't given anything, but only given back what he's taken.

Not forgetting fatty cashed in majorly on Parker, dyer, emre, milner, given, zoggy, martins, bassong, dUff, beye.

The due dilligence excuse he's using a million times. Should we believe him? Lets be honest he's told us so many fucking lies and this is another one. He's using it as an excuse not to spend any money. What businessman doesn't do due dilligence. It doesn't take due dilligence to realise that nufc was in the red. Owen luque Parker emre faye boumsong etc 50 odd million in one season alone, with no results on the pitch. Speaks for itself. I reckon he thought he'd spin us a few lies and that he's nufcs saviour he doesn't spend any money and we'll still love him. Fat cunt didn't realise that;

sacking keegan
hiring poison dwarf
hiring jfk
not keeping shearer
not spending money
lying to fans

And many other things. You'd be here all nite. Anyone who thinks this man can be forgiven needs to wise up.
12th December 2009 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

Vianna mate.. you have it wrong.

Ashley has made fuck all off NUFC.

the money he has made off transfers has gone to pay the debt off.

Dont listent to the press or anybody else associated with the NUSC, its all lies and propaganda.

Take Mike at face value, and judge him when he leaves.
12th December 2009 02:24 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

Not many people who own clubs make a profit so NE1 is prob bang on Ashley is well in debt buying the club and finding out we had debts of £160m.
12th December 2009 02:26 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Mike Ashley

Errrr I didn't say he made any money.

Just that he's a lying fat cunt. And that he's cashed in on a few signings. Which is true n hasn't reinvested.

And that he will never be forgiven.
12th December 2009 05:41 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Mike Ashley

Ashley has a plan, they do not mention what the plan is, but maybe its a cunning plan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footbal...eague.html

Fucking Baldrick off Blackadder springs to mind.
12th December 2009 09:46 AM
Miklos_Dora Offline

Youth Team
Mike Ashley

viana45 Wrote:Errrr I didn't say he made any money.

Just that he's a lying fat cunt. And that he's cashed in on a few signings. Which is true n hasn't reinvested.

And that he will never be forgiven.

The thing is, by luck or judgement, he has so far been justified in the transfer dealings that have gone through since relegation. We are sitting 7 points clear at the top of the Championship. If we were floundering like Boro then I think the 'cashing in' and not reinvesting jibes would carry some weight. But in the current climate they just don't appear to be justified.

We have an exceptional side for this league but I can still still see us getting right royally fucked if we go up and fail to do some major strengthening.

And of those players that Ashley 'cashed in' on how many do you reckon really wanted to stay at NUFC? They didn't have to leave
12th December 2009 10:40 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Mike Ashley

SOurce close to Ashley my arse.

I see they didn't mention the 7000 fans going to Barnsley match.

Typical article written against the fans for FCA

Fat Cunt Ashley
12th December 2009 10:41 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Mike Ashley

Miklos if it wasn't for his transfer dealings BEFORE relegation, we wouldn't have gone down.

No one wanted smith Nolan butt etc the only players in demand were Enrique n Carroll n Taylor and they pledged their future to nufc.

Mike Ashley caused relegation that should never be forgotten.
12th December 2009 10:45 AM
Miklos_Dora Offline

Youth Team
Mike Ashley

I don't think we went down due to our squad but Ashley must take the blame for the management situation because that is what doomed us.
12th December 2009 10:52 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Mike Ashley

Of course the squad took us down
we had 1 LB 1RB no creativity and he sold our best players

management situation didn't help but the reason we went down over 38 games was because the squad wasn't good enough
12th December 2009 11:03 AM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Mike Ashley

Of course the squad took us down
we had 1 LB 1RB no creativity and he sold our best players

management situation didn't help but the reason we went down over 38 games was because the squad wasn't good enough
12th December 2009 11:04 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Mike Ashley

Ashley is a Cunt of the highest order. A Clown & a Buffoon. Sure we were in decline before he came but this Wanker has been the final Nail. He`s a Piss Head & a compulsive gambler who treat`s everything as a Toy & a Joke. Basically he hit a Purple patch in his life when all his deals paid off and he thought - I`m the Man! Then for his Fat Ego he thought - I want a football club. Then to his Horror the fucking IDIOT discovers that you indeed have to INVEST in a club. Fat Boy likes making a profit selling Shite to smelly Charvers but does not like splashing cash. We`ve all heard that there was a further `hidden` debt but can you take anything this fat Wanker says at face value? After all this is a bloke who made his little pathetic sidekick take his clothes off and streak across the pitch because he lost a bet! If it is true about the debt then just how fucking stupid is he??? His behaviour in the UAE was embarressing. The Man has a distinct lack of class. This is the Man who unbelievably appointed Joe Kinnear, gave Hughton 2 atrocious stints. This is the Man who was caught on Camera downing a Pint in one at the Emirates and the saying he didn`t understand the rules even though he owns a football club himself. Spurs were in the same postion as us this time last year but they realised that relegation would cost them £200M so they spent £20M+ to ensure they stayed up. What does fat cunt do? Sell even more Players and stick it in his fat pocket! He`s destroyed this club. He`s doing everything now to upset the Apple Cart even more. The name change of SJP was a childish retaliation to the abuse he`s been getting. I could go on & on about this Man such are his `clangers`.
I`ll tell you what- when we got promoted under Keegan in `93 the place was on fire because you knew the squad was decent and the club were ambitious. When/if we go up then Fatty will spend around £5M and think he`s done us a favour. We`ll be even more embarressing than the 15 point Mackems & Derby County. He`s a Cancer that is killing this club.
The only shining light I can see is his up & coming court case. I honestly hope he get`s banged up, ends up sharing a Cell with a 6ft 5 Black Man who hasn`t had it for years and forcefully chokes Ashley to death with his 12 inch Cock! Bitter about this Cunt? You bet I am. FUCK OFF AND DIE ASHLEY YOU BIG FAT USELESS CUNT OF A WANKER OF A FAT MAN!:hissy:
12th December 2009 11:11 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

The sports retail tycoon has abandoned plans to sell the club and is instead busy devising a plan to enable the St James' Park club prospers should the Championship leaders win this season's promotion race.

“Mike is already looking at next season and what can be done if promotion is achieved,” a source close to Ashley said.

“All the cuts made over the past year have put the club on a very sound financial footing. Most Premier League sides would love to be in a similar position.

“Without Mike's input, the club would be broke. Simple as that. He knows mistakes have been made but really wants to see the club back where they belong.
12th December 2009 01:57 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

All Hail Mike Ashley....
12th December 2009 02:11 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Mike Ashley

*Buys another xmas card*
12th December 2009 02:43 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Mike Ashley

Bullshit!
12th December 2009 02:49 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

All ashley had to do was give KK some money and we would have stayed up and Given might have stayed and the others who left might have stayed.

Good rant Jason m8.
12th December 2009 03:00 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

Sports Direct International is on course to make payouts to thousands of UK staff after raising its profit forecasts for the second time this year.

The group upped its earnings predictions for the year to at least £155m after strong trading.

All UK staff who've worked for the firm for more than a year will get shares in the firm worth a quarter of their basic pay.
12th December 2009 05:34 PM
Miklos_Dora Offline

Youth Team
Mike Ashley

"when we got promoted under Keegan in `93 the place was on fire because you knew the squad was decent and the club were ambitious."

But to be fair in those days football was totally different. These days the top clubs in prem are light years away from the sort of team that gets promotion and so I doubt any team will replicate what was done back then.

For a start I'm not an Ashley fan but getting a bit sick of blaming all the ills of NUFC at his door. Yes the bloke's a cunt but I find it very deceptive to think that NUFC was in great order and then that cunt came along and broke it. The club had been mis managed for years since the tail of the SBR years. I think all of his management appointments have been stupid. And that includes KK.

The Ashley hate campaign just appears to focus too much on him and ignore anything else. For example, was the retarded stadium name change really just to get at the fans? Or was he just trying to claw a bit of money back? I would be inclined to believe he was doing whatever he could to bring money in and reduce debt. Still a total dopey cunt for doing so but I just can't believe it was just to get at the fans.

I didn't believe Shepherd - who was a grade A cunt - and I don't trust Ashley either, but the anti-Ashley hysteria is funny as fuck. For example, the Max Clifford thread which I think COB is spot on but it just highlights that people are so focused on thinking Ashley is just playing games.

You have your opinions. I have mine. I don't think we'll ever agree on anything other than Ashley being a cunt.
12th December 2009 06:20 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

All he had to do was give KK a few quid for players and let him get on with his job and i think we would have been safe.
13th December 2009 12:15 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

rotti Wrote:All he had to do was give KK a few quid for players and let him get on with his job and i think we would have been safe.

not only would we have ben safe... i think we would have finshed top 6... purley because of KK
13th December 2009 12:26 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

Dont know about top 6 m8 but top 10 would have been bloody miraculous considering ashley is a bellend.
13th December 2009 12:44 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

When we get promoted this is what we'll sing.

We are Geordies, super Geordies, Ashley is our King.
13th December 2009 10:32 AM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Mike Ashley

King Sentinel I Wrote:When we get promoted this is what we'll sing.

We are Geordies, super Geordies, Ashley is our King.
I really don`t think so mate!Wink
13th December 2009 11:29 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

It all started back in 96/97 with the flotation I reckon. After that the club's image was more important than the club itself. Appointing high profile managers from one extreme to the other, knee jerk appointments based on what the ever-so wise press were saying:

Press said: Keegan not defensive enough
Board does: Appoints Dalglish (more defensively minded)

Press said: Football not exciting enough under Dalglish
Board does: Appoints Gullit for sexy football

Press said: Gullit doesn't understand Geordie mentality
Board does: Appoints Robson, a man with a black and white heart

They actually made the best move possible there. Robson stopped the decline and had the club upwardly mobile. I like to believe that Robson had a vision of a young squad of dynamic players, able to adapt to many different tactical situations. I understand Liverpool were offering cash for Shearer (who Robson believed was coming to the end of his career anyway, had replacements lined up, etc.) but Shepherd went mental because he dictated that the team was built around Shearer. So he banned Robson from transfer dealings. When they failed to strengthen the squad for the next season, we dropped out of the CL qualifiers and the club was back in decline. Oh, not to mention the laughable approach for Wayne Rooney.

Press said: Robson lost the discipline in the dressing room
Board does: Appoints Souness for discipline (after allegedly being turned down by other managers

Then came the signings of Luque and Owen, trophy signings to show the world that Newcastle are still a "massive club". So massive that the season ticket sales for the following few years, the sponsorship money and just about any other income were tied up paying off debts. Souness' disciplinarian ways included the pitch where it looked to me that players were told to stick to zones. I think this caused a lot of stretching and sudden sprints to collect passes, which they seldom did, and caused a lot of muscular injuries like hamstring epidemics.

Anyway things just got worse after that. Ashley coming along was supposed to change all that - it probably would have done in other clubs. But this is Newcastle United and we don't do things conventionally. But the good days are back - winning games and a club ownership that the fans hate.

As for getting the club back where it belongs - it belongs in the Championship at the moment. It has earned its place. No club has any right to belong anywhere other than the position it currently lies. Otherwise we'll sound like those whining scousers who think they should be top of the table just for being Liverpool.
13th December 2009 11:39 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
Mike Ashley

As for getting the club back where it belongs - it belongs in the Championship at the moment. It has earned its place. No club has any right to belong anywhere other than the position it currently lies. Otherwise we'll sound like those whining scousers who think they should be top of the table just for being Liverpool.

well said
13th December 2009 02:18 PM
viana45 Offline

Banned
Mike Ashley

Well said lisquid decent post that
13th December 2009 02:59 PM
Thread Closed