Thread Closed 
The neet
Venegoor Offline

Captain
The neet

Fucking bollox to the future, this is a night when you support the achievements of this magnificent football club. Never mind what may happen next season, fuck that for now, celebrate the fact that despite oveerwheling odds, WE ARE A PREMIERSHIP TEAM!!!!!!!! We are in the league that the best supporters in this galaxy deserve. Whether we libe up to the challenge is for other daYS, for now, drink hard, drink long the Toon AREfucking back!!!

cavcavcavcavcavcavcav
5th April 2010 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
The neet

Venegoor Wrote:Fucking bollox to the future, this is a night when you support the achievements of this magnificent football club. Never mind what may happen next season, fuck that for now, celebrate the fact that despite oveerwheling odds, WE ARE A PREMIERSHIP TEAM!!!!!!!! We are in the league that the best supporters in this galaxy deserve. Whether we libe up to the challenge is for other daYS, for now, drink hard, drink long the Toon AREfucking back!!!

cavcavcavcavcavcavcav

well said Venners, cheers!
5th April 2010 11:36 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
The neet

Great night wasn't it....usually on a midweek game the Bulls is fairly quiet (by quiet I mean you can actually scratch your arse without elbowing someone) but last night it was rammed and what a happy bloody night it was too. Enjoy this while we can ladies and gents. Somehow I don't see it being as straightforward next year!
6th April 2010 12:49 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
The neet

The Steve Wrote:Enjoy this while we can ladies and gents. Somehow I don't see it being as straightforward next year!

Thankyou, Captain Obvious.
6th April 2010 12:50 PM
Thread Closed