Thread Closed 
Geordie Roar My Inspiration - Fabrice
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

NEW Gallowgate hero Fabrice Pancrate has revealed that it was the roar of the Toon Army that inspired him to fire his weekend wonder goal against Watford.

The French ace, making just his second appearance for The Magpies, was greeted with an almighty cheer from the black-and-white masses upon his introduction with 20 minutes remaining against The Hornets.

And Pancrate duly responded as he made sure of the points with his late stunner; spinning clear of two bedazzled yellow shirts before rocketing high into the Leazes End net.

"I just got the ball and held off the defender," said Fabrice when he spoke to nufcTV after the game.

turned away from two of them and went for power and it was such a good feeling to score my first goal - it was incredible."

The goal - his first for the club - almost raised the St.James' Park roof such was the feeling of relief as the ten-man hosts continued to protect their slender one-goal lead.

And Pancrate was quick to dedicate his strike to those fans who had afforded him such a rousing reception just moments earlier.

"As soon as I got on the pitch and got the ball I felt them behind me immediately and that pushed me forward to try to do the best for the team," he added.

"They are true fans and it was truly magnificent.

"They made me feel amazing and that goal is for them."

Sounds like he wants to play for us...
7th December 2009 10:26 AM
Find all posts by this user
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

arse licker Big Grin
7th December 2009 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

i said last week that he should just be chucked in at the deep end against swansea,..lets face it, he couldn`t have done any worse than guthrie or ryan taylor on the right wing,. also he couldn`t be any worse than guti,..some players are at their best in front of a big noisy crowd, where others try and hide, pancrate seems to have much confidence in his own ability as he proved with his goal,..he must start at coventry now
7th December 2009 11:10 AM
Thread Closed