Thread Closed 
Andy Carrol
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Andy Carrol

Drink in a Club full of Tramps what do you expect? I`m not famous (yet!) but I wouldn`t frequent the Black Garter, Clock etc anywhere full of inbred Tramps wanting a barney. It`s common sensse. I would lways avoid Pig & Whistle, Lowther etc as a young `un.
8th December 2009 12:53 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Andy Carrol

its up to the lad he punched to decide if he wants to press charges,..i fuckin would if anyone touched me on a night out i would send them down like,..hehe,..ya fucka, i remember years ago lads would get twatted on a saturday neet, and they would be in the pub on the sunday morning all bruised and wearing fuckin shades,..and the lad that did it would be at the other end of the bar laughing and bragging about it with his mates Eek

I`d say to the lad that he should get the cunt done cos he was keep looking over and sneering at him,..but he fuckin wont, just rather get pissed and forget about it ,..couldn`t make it up FFS Rolleyes
8th December 2009 08:27 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Andy Carrol

rotti Wrote:Steve thats not the point m8 it is obvious what would happen when a player on ££££££ thousands per week mixes with pissed up blokes its all down to jealousy.

Also what the hell was he doing out nightclubbing he is a pro footballer they shouldnt be out that late.

Well that's more the problem of the jealous cunt than Carroll. Just cos he is loaded, shouldn't mean he can't go out because some jealous twat can't handle the fact he's a fuck up.
8th December 2009 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user
robleesheed Offline

Youth Team
Andy Carrol

Just had a text from the same person that sent the one at the top of this thread saying 'Rumour that Carroll glassed Biffa from NUFC.com'
8th December 2009 09:55 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Andy Carrol

hahaha
8th December 2009 10:00 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

Steve its just common sense by the players not to mix with joe public m8. The club should be telling them they cannot mix with joe public because look what could have happened to the player.

He could have been knifed/glassed kicked to bits by a load of the blokes m8's and who has to suffer for it the club.
8th December 2009 10:43 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

so hes guilty then

no need for a trial or even a report

if the govt want to save money simply post an alleged story on here and you can all decide their fate, no need for judges or juries

simple
8th December 2009 11:13 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

Eyewitness account....

nar basically what happened is some guy nd him were argueing, the guy threw his drink, nt the glass at ac then ac threw his drink, followed by the glass being thrown in the guys face, glass went everywhere, ac ran off, bt must hv been caught by the bouncers then arrested, the guy was bleeding everywhere, unsuprisingly. duno whether to tell the police or nt, what do u think?
8th December 2009 11:54 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Andy Carrol

I think someone should direct him in the direction of the "O" key...
8th December 2009 12:04 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Andy Carrol

I have to be honest (sorry if I upset anyone) but I worried a bit when I found out he is already a father! The lad is only twenty!!!
8th December 2009 12:12 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

The Steve Wrote:I think someone should direct him in the direction of the "O" key...

My thoughts too Steve.Big Grin I had to read it twice to decipher it.
8th December 2009 12:21 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

Regardless of him getting in fights surely the problem is why the fuck was he out nightclubbing when he had training the following day.

I thought clubs frowned upon their players drinking when they had a match or had training the following day.
8th December 2009 01:15 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Andy Carrol

rotti Wrote:Regardless of him getting in fights surely the problem is why the fuck was he out nightclubbing when he had training the following day.

I thought clubs frowned upon their players drinking when they had a match or had training the following day.

Exactly mate, maybe it isn't fair that he can't go out and spend his wedge, it's also unfair that i'm not shagging Jennifer ellison in a bath of chocolate, life is shit sometimes. He'll have plenty of time to spend his loot when he retires, until then, be sensible and keep it low key. If he wants to go out and drink all the time with impunity, simple, rip his contract up and go and work in a factory.
8th December 2009 06:58 PM
Jinkyjim Online

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

I would have thought he has already broken his contract by being on the piss, 6-7 hours before training..
8th December 2009 07:01 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

A friend of a colleague reckons he bumped into AC earlier the same night, knocking his drink out of his hands. Carroll went nuts and said you owe me a pint, to which he got the reply "You're the one on 20 grand a week, get yer own!"

Maybe that started his eppy.
8th December 2009 07:10 PM
Jinkyjim Online

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

That VIP area must have been fucking Chocca Block, the amount of people who kept bumping into him...
8th December 2009 07:12 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Andy Carrol

Jinkyjim Wrote:I would have thought he has already broken his contract by being on the piss, 6-7 hours before training..

If only footballer's contracts weren't written with clouds Smile The players and club haven't learned owt from the Bling boy days. I'm not going to say get shot until I know the full facts, but the fact he was there is bad enough. We should make Barton the club chaperone.
8th December 2009 07:16 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Andy Carrol

imagine the outcome if andy got the shit kicked out of him by a unknown hard cunt who doesn't bother anybody just wanted a pint sitting in the corner..
8th December 2009 07:16 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

I didnt say it was Blu Bambu Jim, that info wasnt given.
8th December 2009 07:17 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Andy Carrol

Jinkyjim Wrote:That VIP area must have been fucking Chocca Block, the amount of people who kept bumping into him...

WHAT??? Blu Bambu has a V.I.P area??? Is that the bit with the clean lino?
8th December 2009 07:17 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Andy Carrol

Venegoor Wrote:I'm not going to say get shot until I know the full facts, but the fact he was there is bad enough.

yeah,..he shud be tucked up alone at 7pm, read the bible, quick sign of the cross and kiss of the rosary beads and then sleep Rolleyes
8th December 2009 07:22 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Andy Carrol

Brassneck Wrote:yeah,..he shud be tucked up alone at 7pm, read the bible, quick sign of the cross and kiss of the rosary beads and then sleep Rolleyes

Yup, then he wouldn't be getting into shedloads of bovver at ropey night clubs. What's wrong with taking his lass for a bar meal? Smile
8th December 2009 07:25 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Andy Carrol

Lucian Wrote:imagine the outcome if andy got the shit kicked out of him by a unknown hard cunt who doesn't bother anybody just wanted a pint sitting in the corner..

aye righto,...go back to sleep mate Rolleyes
8th December 2009 07:27 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
Andy Carrol

For £20k pw id do that nutty. Mark my words he will get a kicking sooner or later off some right hard nut or a load of blokes waiting for him outside.

All it takes is someone to bat him with a bat on the legs or knife the cunt in his legs and his career is over.
8th December 2009 09:33 PM
Thread Closed