Thread Closed 
FAO Viana
viana45 Offline

Banned
FAO Viana

But lovenc has been here for almost a year. Mac I respect ur opinion. I think ur a good poster. I just don't rate the guy, and didn't like him talking up mackems.

Time will tell.
6th December 2009 09:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
McCreery Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Viana

I'll leave you with this.....check out the lazy cunt on 20 seconds and the other bloke who's a cunt and fuckin shite

http://www.nufcblog.org/2009/12/newcastl...ch-report/
6th December 2009 10:00 PM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
FAO Viana

waiting to see how lovenkrants performs is all fine and well but saying you would't change your opinion on him unless he scores 20 goals this season is fucking stupid
6th December 2009 10:58 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Viana

Both are very useful players to have. In the two games they've played together, we've won.

Got more goals than Ranger and is on par with Carrol.

As a striker, you can't really ask much more of them!
7th December 2009 09:20 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Viana

Viana mate, I dont think anybody is really having a go at you. Regardless of your "limited" viewing of Newcastle games you make snap decisions about players then think the whole forum must agree with you.

Woe betide anybody who slightly disagrees with your views, you then throw down a torrid of posts trying to "put forward" your case. However, you never listen to anybody elses facts, even though they are accurate you seem to dismiss them offhand rather rapidly.

We all have differing opinions, mostly very well presented, which makes this forum stand out from anything else around and we will disagree from time to time, but to make yourself heard, you first have to listen to other people.
7th December 2009 09:29 AM
Thread Closed