Banned
Habib bêye on his way back?

On loan 14
2nd December 2009 05:21 PM
Find all posts by this user
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Fuck him he left when we sank and carnt even get a game for villa now..

Plus he's on the wrong side of 30 now..

rather keep danny simpson till end of the season..
2nd December 2009 05:29 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Pointless and I wouldnt welcome it.

We have Simpson and Taylor now, Simpson should be signed up permanently and thats us covered certainly for this season and maybe for our 1st season back in the prem. See how they fair I guess.

If anything we need a right winger and cover for Jose, and thats it.
2nd December 2009 05:31 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Nonsense. He was almost worshipped here but I got off the train. Like others, I think I'd rather have Simpson so we can nurture him and then sell him.
2nd December 2009 06:09 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

saw Beye against Spurs and he is still a quality player

would be a good addition
2nd December 2009 06:11 PM
furrygiblets Offline

Reserve Team

Would love him back!
2nd December 2009 07:16 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

why would he be coming back?
he is a regular (when fit) in the side.

rubbish.
2nd December 2009 07:46 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Prob shite but i wouldnt say no if it were true.
2nd December 2009 07:56 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

We have 2 right backs at the club, both of whom have played their part in putting us top of the league having only conceded 10 goals.

Simpson has almost begged to stay full time, and given he is only 22 (?) he can only get better and what's more is he seems comitted.

Why now waste what little funds we have, and clearly there s next to nothing available, on a 3rd right back who will command a canny wage, aside from the fact that he fucked off at the first opportunity and started spouting the same 'proud' shyte to the villa fans that he did to us??!!!??!

Fuck beye, and get cover the positions that we are light in - left back and right wing.
2nd December 2009 08:09 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Thing is if he aint getting a game for villa one ofo ur rivals could nab him. also i see sol cambpell is clear to play for anotehr club, i wonder if we go in for him i hope we do he would be great giving his experience to the likes of taylor and the other young players.
2nd December 2009 09:11 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Lucian Wrote:Fuck him he left when we sank and carnt even get a game for villa now..

Plus he's on the wrong side of 30 now..

rather keep danny simpson till end of the season..

spot on mate. if this little club of ours is to move on we have to look more to the future, and signing blokes who will be over the hill one year into a lucrative 3 year contract is not that way.

he couldn't wait to fuck off so FUCK HIM

the lip has spoken

merry xmas all Big Grin
2nd December 2009 11:46 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

If truth be known I don't think he wanted to leave. He loved it with us. I'd welcome him back.
3rd December 2009 01:04 AM
alfienoakes Offline

Reserve Team

hope he remembered me tabs
3rd December 2009 01:16 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

I liked him, we all liked him but logically as the lip says, probably not worth it now being over 30, and as someone else said we need left back cover.
3rd December 2009 04:21 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Texasmag Wrote:If truth be known I don't think he wanted to leave. He loved it with us. I'd welcome him back.

so why did he leave.?
3rd December 2009 08:25 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Thing is why not get him just till we gain promotion it would only be a loan deal after all. To be fair we need a pacy striker and another midfielder just in case Nolan gets injured.
3rd December 2009 08:40 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

rotti Wrote:Thing is why not get him just till we gain promotion it would only be a loan deal after all. To be fair we need a pacy striker and another midfielder just in case Nolan gets injured.

I think if anything, it would upset the applecart so to say.

Our defence doesnt need touching, aside from a left back for cover, and maybe extend Kishnishvillilili loan if we really want extra cover at centre back.

Fuck Beye, like I said, he left as early as those other 'loves the club but not enough to make up for their failings' Oba Martins, Seb Bassong, Little Micky etc etc etc.

Villa is in his heart now, and he is proud to wear their shirt, he said so himself within minutes of leaving us.
3rd December 2009 09:36 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

I would have welcomed Beye back with open arms a few months ago. However, young Simpson has been playing great for us and deserves to be in the team. Why upset anybody.

We are getting to a stage now where we need to push for promotion and start thinking about Premier League survival. Lets not look backwards, lets move forwards. Lets nuture young Simpson and offer him a contract worthy of his abilities.
3rd December 2009 09:43 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

NE1 Wrote:Lets nuture young Simpson and offer him a contract worthy of his abilities.

Yes lets.

Am not sure how he faired in the PL, but at the very least he is an able understudy if we ever get back to being a side thats worth any more than a wipe of a dirty arse.

Again - Fuck Beye, let him learn to speak Brummy to impress his family.
3rd December 2009 09:52 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Lucian Wrote:so why did he leave.?

because he thought that this club was in freefall, just like we all did, don`t say you expected us to be top of the league, cos that would be bullshit,...Players agents would be sensible to advise a move away from here at the end of last season, the team seemed demoralised, beye knew that a lot of the best players would be leaving and with the ashley spending fuck all this would be another miserable season.

and sal,..good gracious, how can you say he`d upset the applecart??, he was the player of the season in his first year, and possibly would have got it again had he not been injured for 4 months of last season (and boy was he missed).

I would boot simpson out to allocate Beye any day, he adds so much more with his galloping runs down the right flank,...excellent player
3rd December 2009 09:52 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

used to gallope now he just crawls.. its called age......
3rd December 2009 09:54 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

NE1 Wrote:I would have welcomed Beye back with open arms a few months ago. However, young Simpson has been playing great for us and deserves to be in the team. Why upset anybody.

We are getting to a stage now where we need to push for promotion and start thinking about Premier League survival. Lets not look backwards, lets move forwards. Lets nuture young Simpson and offer him a contract worthy of his abilities.

your having a laugh,...when simpson and khiz were at CB it was like the fuckin keystone cops again, fuckin dumb and dumber, the pair of them being dragged all over the shop, terrible decision making, sliced clearances,...why do you think we were all praying for colo and taylor to return quickly ??
3rd December 2009 09:57 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

Simpson not a centre back he's a right back and we had no choice cause we had injurys...
3rd December 2009 10:00 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Beye would be good cover across our defence including left back
3rd December 2009 10:01 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Brassneck Wrote:and sal,..good gracious, how can you say he`d upset the applecart??, he was the player of the season in his first year, and possibly would have got it again had he not been injured for 4 months of last season (and boy was he missed).

I would boot simpson out to allocate Beye any day, he adds so much more with his galloping runs down the right flank,...excellent player

We have a settled back four that is the envy of the entire division, what on earth would be the point in bringing in a 30+ turncoat, whatever his reasons, to remove a young lad that is playing well and wants to stay on permanently??? Beye will be another year older if and when we are back in the PL, and should we bring him in - Why would Simpson stay?

Would be a crazy signing that would be to the detrement of the team and the squad. A 3rd rightback on big money is ridiculous when we are well covered, and short elsewhere.
3rd December 2009 10:02 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Sal Wrote:We have a settled back four that is the envy of the entire division, what on earth would be the point in bringing in a 30+ turncoat, whatever his reasons, to remove a young lad that is playing well and wants to stay on permanently??? Beye will be another year older if and when we are back in the PL, and should we bring him in - Why would Simpson stay?

Would be a crazy signing that would be to the detrement of the team and the squad. A 3rd rightback on big money is ridiculous when we are well covered, and short elsewhere.

you seriously beleive that simpson will stay???

If he was any good taggart would want him back, the lad is average at best, the defence is doing ok mainly down to the excellent form of enrique and colo, and some fairly good performances from taylor.

Beye has proven before that he can do a job at CB, what happens if colo suffers an injury??, we cannot have simpson involved in the CB position again cos he is too easily ruffled, and we will start conceding again.

No-one can hold it against Beye for leaving, last season was so miserable and it looked like things would get worse,..plus he would be playing premiership footie with Villa,..he did love it here, but he`s not fuckin stupid.
3rd December 2009 10:11 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Quote:Beye will be another year older if and when we are back in the PL

I thought it would be just a loan deal so we dont need to worry about when we gain promotion if we do.

He might be classed as a turncoat but he isnt as bad as Bassong/Zoggy/Given/Owen/Martins who couldnt wait to fuck off.

Again if it happens i wont be bothered the same if it doesnt happen.
3rd December 2009 10:15 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Yes I do think Simpson will stay, he may well be average at PL level, but like I said, he is more than ample cover if we ever do raise our game to a half decent standard. As for now, he is more than pulling his weight as part of the strongest back FOUR in the league, all four of them have to take the credit.

On the basis of would Taggart let him go if he were any good? Eh? Villa are allegedly wanting rid of Beye whom they have just signed!!!!!

We have next to no money, Ashley has made that clear, why waste it on Beye?
3rd December 2009 10:18 AM
Thread Closed