Todays football and the results affecting us.

NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Reading 0-1 Southampton (1245 BST)
Norwich v Swansea (1500 BST)
Stoke v Aston Villa (1500 BST)
West Brom v Arsenal (1500 BST

Do we go for a Swansea win, to keep Norwich in the mixer
A Stoke-Villa draw

Well, looks like Southampton are gonna get the 3 points at the min which would just about relegate Reading.
6th April 2013 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Venegoor Offline

Captain
RE: Todays football and the results affecting us.

Soton, Swansea and Stoke to win for preference. Not bothered about the baggies against Arse, they're safe.
6th April 2013 01:13 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

2-0 Southampton now.
6th April 2013 01:17 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

(6th April 2013 01:13 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Soton, Swansea and Stoke to win for preference. Not bothered about the baggies against Arse, they're safe.

if Stoke draw and we win, go above them tomorrow. That is what I was looking at.
6th April 2013 01:33 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Probably no bad result for us, as a Stoke win will put another nail in the villa coffin. I don't see stoke as relegation material anyway, unfortunately.
6th April 2013 01:41 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

(6th April 2013 01:41 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Probably no bad result for us, as a Stoke win will put another nail in the villa coffin. I don't see stoke as relegation material anyway, unfortunately.

Where would AC transfer to if Stoke were relegated?
6th April 2013 01:59 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(6th April 2013 01:59 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th April 2013 01:41 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Probably no bad result for us, as a Stoke win will put another nail in the villa coffin. I don't see stoke as relegation material anyway, unfortunately.

Where would AC transfer to if Stoke were relegated?

Probably liverpool reserves.
6th April 2013 02:07 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Villa winning.
6th April 2013 02:18 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

I have this horrible feeling that Villa will get out of trouble by their fingernails, but on the plus side I can easily see Stoke going down at the minute. Their form is absolutely appalling. Villa do create a lot of chances, though their finishing is poor and defence extremely shakey. Stoke are as bad but without the chances.

Going on form, Wigan will be safe, QPR and Reading are fucked I think, leaving us, Villa, Stoke and the Mackems. Norwich will just do enough to stay up.
6th April 2013 02:30 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Mackems are going down i think, they are going to lose their next 2 games anyway.
6th April 2013 02:34 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

Whatever happens today, we must win tomorrow.
6th April 2013 02:35 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(6th April 2013 02:35 PM)Franzese Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Whatever happens today, we must win tomorrow.

Without a doubt.
6th April 2013 02:38 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

And if we don't? Worrying times. :/
6th April 2013 02:40 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(6th April 2013 02:30 PM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I have this horrible feeling that Villa will get out of trouble by their fingernails, but on the plus side I can easily see Stoke going down at the minute. Their form is absolutely appalling. Villa do create a lot of chances, though their finishing is poor and defence extremely shakey. Stoke are as bad but without the chances.

Going on form, Wigan will be safe, QPR and Reading are fucked I think, leaving us, Villa, Stoke and the Mackems. Norwich will just do enough to stay up.

The natives are restless as well sir, I wish I could lay my hands on that genius picture by Wally McFool of the spoof Sky screen showing the stoke supporters as trolls.
6th April 2013 02:43 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

(6th April 2013 02:40 PM)Texasmag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.And if we don't? Worrying times. :/

We'll be in no more danger if results go our way this weekend. However there'll be a lot more pressure and I don't think we will handle it.
6th April 2013 02:47 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

That's what I'm worried about. The pressure Richy.

Btw it's nice to see you back posting. Smile
6th April 2013 02:48 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

I'll be off again soon no doubt. Smile
6th April 2013 02:57 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

(6th April 2013 02:43 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th April 2013 02:30 PM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I have this horrible feeling that Villa will get out of trouble by their fingernails, but on the plus side I can easily see Stoke going down at the minute. Their form is absolutely appalling. Villa do create a lot of chances, though their finishing is poor and defence extremely shakey. Stoke are as bad but without the chances.

The natives are restless as well sir, I wish I could lay my hands on that genius picture by Wally McFool of the spoof Sky screen showing the stoke supporters as trolls.

[Image: BB9me3fCEAEkos2.jpg:large]
6th April 2013 02:59 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

(6th April 2013 02:43 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The natives are restless as well sir, I wish I could lay my hands on that genius picture by Wally McFool of the spoof Sky screen showing the stoke supporters as trolls.

They are very restless sir. One of milady's aunts is on the committee for their fanzine, and they've all fucking had it watching that shite week after week for years. They could put up with it as long as they were winning and urging noses out of joint, but its the worst of both worlds isn't it? They have the lowest goals per game record under Pulis than any other manager in a job, the most time with the ball out of play, and have scored one goal outside the 18 yard box. That's diabolical.

Yes, that picture must be found Big Grin
6th April 2013 03:04 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

(6th April 2013 02:57 PM)richyNUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'll be off again soon no doubt. Smile

Doing another stretch?
6th April 2013 03:30 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Stoke have equalised, after Charlie Adam set Kightly up. I point this out as, apparently, the crowd were screaming for Adam to come on, so Pulis acquiesced. So now the crowd are picking his subs for him. Oh dear Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 6th April 2013 03:37 PM by countofbiarritz.)
6th April 2013 03:37 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(6th April 2013 02:59 PM)Franzese Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th April 2013 02:43 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[Image: BB9me3fCEAEkos2.jpg:large]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's the one, absolute genius! A work of art.
(This post was last modified: 6th April 2013 03:39 PM by Venegoor.)
6th April 2013 03:38 PM
Wally McFool Online

Reserve Team

(6th April 2013 02:43 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The natives are restless as well sir, I wish I could lay my hands on that genius picture by Wally McFool of the spoof Sky screen showing the stoke supporters as trolls.

[Image: proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj...FCec0DKBDM]
(This post was last modified: 6th April 2013 07:42 PM by Wally McFool.)
6th April 2013 06:18 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Big Grin

Stop it man, there's wee coming out here.
6th April 2013 11:03 PM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

The new word the ' S ' word Stoke and Sundlund both look in real trouble. I hasten to add if we lose against Fulham the other S word shit will come into the equation.
7th April 2013 12:18 AM