Rafa Benitez

Rafa Benitez

Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Rafa Benitez

Chelsea's interim boss Rafael Benitez wants to continue managing in the Premier League next season.

The London club sit third in the English top flight and will contest the final of the UEFA Europa League against Benfica on Wednesday.

But the Spaniard is set to depart Stamford Bridge at the end of the season after enduring a tumultuous relationship with the club's fans due to his past tenure at rivals Liverpool.

He would like to remain in a managerial role in England but conceded he may have to look elsewhere.

"It has started already (looking for a new job), the agents are working," the 53-year-old said.

"The priority is still England, but if you cannot find a club, maybe you have to go abroad.

"The Premier League is a fantastic league. My family still live in England, so it would be easier. If not, I will go abroad. I have no problem with the Spanish, Italian or French (leagues).

"When I was not working, some people said, 'he cannot get a job' - but I had a lot of offers.

"There are two options for the future - to get a project, two or three years to build a team like at Liverpool. Or maybe a top side with money, where you can buy some players and challenge for trophies from the beginning."

Chelsea defeated Aston Villa 2-1 on Saturday to all but confirm their place in next season's UEFA Champions League, they finish their league campaign at home to Everton on Sunday.

GO AND FUCKING DRAG THE FUCKER HERE FOR FUCKS SAKE!
13th May 2013 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
Rafa Benitez

bookies just stopped taking bets on him becoming our next gaffer
13th May 2013 11:05 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Rafa Benitez

Wants to stay in England and is happy to take on a 'project' - Thats as good a 'come and get me' plea that I have ever heard.

PL clubs that he could go to that are more attractive than us????

Man City - Possibly, though it sounds like Pellegrini is heading there.
Man Utd - No.
Chelsea - No.
Liverpool - No.
Arsenal - No.
Everton - No.
Spurs - No.

Sort it out Mike.
13th May 2013 11:14 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
Rafa Benitez

i hear people complain about his style of play but i think hes more about utilising what he has to its max

i would love him here, hes a winner
13th May 2013 11:15 AM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter
Rafa Benitez

Don't think he would come here, but I would love it.
13th May 2013 11:17 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Rafa Benitez

(13th May 2013 11:17 AM)Franzese Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Don't think he would come here, but I would love it.

I didnt really think he would but the more he comes out with crack like that the more I think we are the only suitable club for him, in the PL anyways.
13th May 2013 11:32 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Rafa Benitez

We would be stupid not to go for him over Pardew. No brainer.

GEORDIE WAITER IN!
13th May 2013 12:04 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Rafa Benitez

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
13th May 2013 12:08 PM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Rafa Benitez

for ashley it really should be a no brainier. the question he should ask himself is would a beneitez team ever be in the situation we were in on sunday? even with minimum investment that would never happen. he's in the top bracket of managers, he's going to be unemployed and he wants to stay in the country. sign him up!
13th May 2013 12:24 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Rafa Benitez

No brainer but this is Mike Ashley we are talking about.
13th May 2013 12:42 PM
Gateshead_Mag Offline

Youth Team
Rafa Benitez

EXCLUSIVE

Rafa Benitez has had talks with representatives of Mike Ashley which could start the process of him becoming the next manager of Newcastle.

Winner Sports exclusively revealed this week Alan Pardew was on the brink of the sack following their 3-0 defeat to local rivals Sunderland – a story which has been followed up by our rivals.

According to our sources, Benitez has just made a financial investment in the north east and has held talks with Ashley’s closest allies.

Pardew signed an eight year deal recently but the word coming out of St James’s Park is the owner made a huge mistake.

He can sack Pardew with a year’s salary according to the terms of that contract so it may not be far away.

A contact told Winner Sports: “Rafa has held talks with people very close to Mike.

“He is obviously looking for a new job in the summer when he leaves Chelsea. He has made no secret of his desire to to back to Liverpool but it appears that is not happening.

“He has made a financial investment in the north east, held talks with Newcastle’s owners so we will have to see what happens.”

Written by: Ray Ryan

Load of rubbish more than likely but you never know.
13th May 2013 12:54 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Rafa Benitez

Steve Wraith told me that he knew for a fact that Benitez had had talks with Ashley......I didn't disbelieve him
13th May 2013 01:02 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Rafa Benitez

Did he tell you that in bed?
13th May 2013 01:08 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Rafa Benitez

the shower
13th May 2013 01:17 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(13th May 2013 01:17 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.the shower

Pre or post coitus ?
13th May 2013 01:31 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Rafa Benitez

An Evertonian acquaintance of mine is convinced that Benitez is pitching up there. His family is settled on Merseyside so there is some foundation for it.

But then this lad is also convinced his wife is hot, whereas I wouldn't use her face to sand the shed door down.
13th May 2013 01:36 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(13th May 2013 01:31 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th May 2013 01:17 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.the shower

Pre or post coitus ?

that's nice
13th May 2013 01:54 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

A mere 15 posts or so, and the future of the club is superceded by gay shower shenanigans. Standards maintained.
13th May 2013 02:09 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
Rafa Benitez

hahahahaha

Big Grin
13th May 2013 02:14 PM