Thread Closed 
Arsenal
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Arsenal

Arsenal win at the DW tomorrow, and they're only three points off top again.

Chelsea have to travel to Liverpool, and Manchester United have to go to the Stadium of Shite, where the scum have only lost twice all season, and haven't lost since the middle of December.

Arsenal are back in it. (Again)
17th April 2010 06:30 PM
Find all posts by this user
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team
Arsenal

naa cant see man ure givin it up again m8, fancy them to win it now ........ arsenal would be my preferred choice but nevermind
17th April 2010 06:33 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
Arsenal

richyNUFC Wrote:Arsenal win at the DW tomorrow, and they're only three points off top again.

Chelsea have to travel to Liverpool, and Manchester United have to go to the Stadium of Shite, where the scum have only lost twice all season, and haven't lost since the middle of December.

Arsenal are back in it. (Again)

Agreed. Wenger and Taggart have been very canny in 'giving up' the title in the papers this week. Arsenal could easily have beaten spurts in midweek, they where playing them off the park, but still have that habit of trying to score the perfect goal, instead of just shooting sometimes.
(This post was last modified: 17th April 2010 06:42 PM by Venegoor.)
17th April 2010 06:34 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Arsenal

Quote:naa cant see man ure givin it up again m8, fancy them to win it now ........ arsenal would be my preferred choice but nevermind

I'm hoping for Arsenal to win it like, just because they've been "out" of it so many times this season, according to the experts.

Realistically, it's still Chelsea's to lose. They're top, with home games against Stoke and Wigan, and I fancy them to beat Liverpool to be honest.
17th April 2010 06:34 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
Arsenal

can't see arsenal winning it
17th April 2010 06:38 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular
Arsenal

ToonArmy1892 Wrote:can't see arsenal winning it

Neither can I, just hoping they will.

I think both Man United and Chelsea will win all 3 of their remaining games, and I definitely can't see both slipping up to let Arsenal win.
17th April 2010 06:42 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

First Team Regular
Arsenal

i can see man u winning it, liverpool to hold chelsea to a draw.
17th April 2010 06:44 PM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team
Arsenal

chelsea will lose john terry now aswell
17th April 2010 06:45 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular
Arsenal

Chelsea might throw this away

i bet their players cant concentrate on match days with Terry and Ashley on the loose
17th April 2010 06:55 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
Arsenal

Arsenal looked much better when Van Persie came on, just the little lay offs and movement he had about him, and this from a player who had been out since November.

Arsenal have had dreadful luck with injuries. On that evidence, Van Persie may (and I stress the may) have been the difference in those score draws they racked up. Then again, it looks almost like no one wants to actually win the league this year.

The idea of that gurning twat Terry lifting anything.........:mad:
17th April 2010 07:20 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Arsenal

if arsene wenger had of strenthened in january with another quality striker i think they could have walked the title. but agree with above.. they try to walk it over the line to much, instead of shooting more from damn good area's.
18th April 2010 11:22 AM
Thread Closed