Bloody hell!!

Bloody hell!!

McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Bloody hell!!

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
27th October 2018 08:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Bloody hell!!

Billionaire owner in helicopter crash. Eek
27th October 2018 08:51 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter
Bloody hell!!

Any updates? That doesn’t look good.
27th October 2018 09:35 PM
lipsquid Online

First Team Regular
Bloody hell!!

It's not good. Ashley wasn't on board.
27th October 2018 09:56 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter
Bloody hell!!

Oh my.
27th October 2018 09:57 PM
The Bandit Offline

Youth Team

(27th October 2018 09:56 PM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's not good. Ashley wasn't on board.

Oh dear. How utterly pathetic.
28th October 2018 12:54 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(28th October 2018 12:54 AM)The Bandit Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(27th October 2018 09:56 PM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's not good. Ashley wasn't on board.

Oh dear. How utterly pathetic.
I'm gutted it wasn't Ashley and Penfold, let's be honest, who or how many would really miss them, the Cunts.
28th October 2018 09:00 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Funny how God always takes tbe good ones first

Mysterious ways my arse
28th October 2018 01:10 PM
lipsquid Online

First Team Regular
Bloody hell!!

Nothing has been confirmed yet has it?
28th October 2018 02:17 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Bloody hell!!

The owner and his daughter were on the flight with two pilots and an unnamed person...
28th October 2018 03:46 PM
notts Online

First Team Benchwarmer

All confirned now, he was a proper owner. Tragic news.
28th October 2018 10:15 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(28th October 2018 10:15 PM)notts Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.All confirned now, he was a proper owner. Tragic news.

And getting the respect he deserves:

[Image: _104066892_leicester.tributes.jamiecooper.jpg]
28th October 2018 10:53 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter
Bloody hell!!

Tragic. RIP.
28th October 2018 11:01 PM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team

What a strange world we live in which at times utterly baffles me. when someone like the Leicester chairman dies likes this. A man by all accounts was an utterly decent human being. Universally loved by ALL Leicester fans. a man who also put money into the town of Leicester as well as the club.

And then you think of that fucking arsehole we have. Utterly despised & universally loathed by fans and people of Newcastle, who has never done fuck all for anyone bar himself.

What a very, very strange world. Just doesn't make any sense.
29th October 2018 08:45 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Bloody hell!!

Apparently a very nice and down to earth bloke.

He used to drink in a pub run by a bloke I know (through drinking in one of his previous pubs). He'd turn up in full Leicester's training gear and gave the pub a signed shirt.
29th October 2018 08:49 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

(29th October 2018 08:45 AM)geordiebri Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What a strange world we live in which at times utterly baffles me. when someone like the Leicester chairman dies likes this. A man by all accounts was an utterly decent human being. Universally loved by ALL Leicester fans. a man who also put money into the town of Leicester as well as the club.

And then you think of that fucking arsehole we have. Utterly despised & universally loathed by fans and people of Newcastle, who has never done fuck all for anyone bar himself.

Probably best that you don’t look at this tragedy from a comparative perspective. Leave that to the other Premier Club owners themselves.

Ashley is no more or less of a horrible owner in the light of Vichai’s helicopter crash. It does however highlight just how loved and adored a decent owner can be. When a benevolent billionaire who holds the development of the club as a priority and follows through with his well-thought out and ambitious business plan, his sad loss will hopefully bring home to the other awful owners just how they could do it better. I include a lot of suspect owners in this too, not just Mike.

Maybe I’m just being idealistic but I’d hope that Mike him self would have had a few home truths brought to him by yesterday’s response from the adoring Leicester fans.
29th October 2018 10:36 AM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

(29th October 2018 08:49 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Apparently a very nice and down to earth bloke.

He used to drink in a pub run by a bloke I know (through drinking in one of his previous pubs). He'd turn up in full Leicester's training gear and gave the pub a signed shirt.

Didn't mean to quote this.

(29th October 2018 08:49 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Apparently a very nice and down to earth bloke.

Done it again.

(29th October 2018 10:36 AM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th October 2018 08:45 AM)geordiebri Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What a strange world we live in which at times utterly baffles me. when someone like the Leicester chairman dies likes this. A man by all accounts was an utterly decent human being. Universally loved by ALL Leicester fans. a man who also put money into the town of Leicester as well as the club.

Probably best that you don’t look at this tragedy from a comparative perspective. Leave that to the other Premier Club owners themselves.

Ashley is no more or less of a horrible owner in the light of Vichai’s helicopter crash. It does however highlight just how loved and adored a decent owner can be. When a benevolent billionaire who holds the development of the club as a priority and follows through with his well-thought out and ambitious business plan, his sad loss will hopefully bring home to the other awful owners just how they could do it better. I include a lot of suspect owners in this too, not just Mike.

Maybe I’m just being idealistic but I’d hope that Mike him self would have had a few home truths brought to him by yesterday’s response from the adoring Leicester fans.

Not a chance.
(This post was last modified: 29th October 2018 10:43 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
29th October 2018 10:41 AM

Chairman

I think there’s a big chance of him having the thought, whilst watching the tidal wave of grief and sympathy that Leicester fans are showing towards their owner, that there would be barely a whimper had it been Mike helicopter that had gone into the Leazes car park like a dart.

It will probably just be a fleeting thought but I’d wager he’d be narked by it nonetheless.
29th October 2018 11:15 AM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team

(29th October 2018 11:15 AM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think there’s a big chance of him having the thought, whilst watching the tidal wave of grief and sympathy that Leicester fans are showing towards their owner, that there would be barely a whimper had it been Mike helicopter that had gone into the Leazes car park like a dart.

It will probably just be a fleeting thought but I’d wager he’d be narked by it nonetheless.

Lets hope so eh? I also hope he realizes that if he had have been in the same situation the majority of people wouldn't have pissed on the flames.

(29th October 2018 11:15 AM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think there’s a big chance of him having the thought, whilst watching the tidal wave of grief and sympathy that Leicester fans are showing towards their owner, that there would be barely a whimper had it been Mike helicopter that had gone into the Leazes car park like a dart.

Lets hope so eh? I also hope he realizes that if he had have been in the same situation the majority of people wouldn't have pissed on the flames.
(This post was last modified: 29th October 2018 12:22 PM by geordiebri.)
29th October 2018 11:56 AM
BarcaMag Offline

Banned
Bloody hell!!

There won't be any flowers outside SJP when his time comes, that's for sure.

And, it'll be because of what he does to a club while he is alive.

I too am gutted it's a decent man that's gone, and not scum like Ashley who, frankly, deserves it for the sheer amount of people's lives he's willing to ruin to get his own way, whether you are a Toon fan, or one of his employees.

The wrong owner is dead in the helicopter crash, make no mistake.
29th October 2018 01:52 PM

Chairman
Bloody hell!!

Irrespective of my feelings for Mike, I don't want anyone to die.
29th October 2018 04:00 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

The Bastard wouldn't be missed by many...if any.
29th October 2018 04:15 PM

Chairman
Bloody hell!!

That's probably true. But there's a distinct difference between not grieving for someone and wanting them to die.
29th October 2018 04:27 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I hears ya.
29th October 2018 04:39 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

He sounds like a really great guy cared not only about the club but also the city ,donating money to charities and hospitals etc...that's what being a very rich football club owner is all about, not just grabbing the cash all the time, giving something back is just as important.....a learning curve Mike Ashley hasn't grasped just yet
29th October 2018 07:17 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Ashley wears his Cuntishness as a badge of honour....being a geet big fat bastarding cunt is to him a great achievement.
29th October 2018 07:30 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

huge cheers you mean.
30th October 2018 11:03 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

An overwhelming outpouring of public relief.
30th October 2018 11:04 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

a wank you mean?
30th October 2018 11:06 AM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team

I think his loyal happy paying customers would leave flowers