Shearer...

Shearer...

Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Shearer...

Greatest comeback in football was when in response to Alex Ferguson saying to Shearer, “You’d have won more if you had joined us”,

Shearer said, “So would you!”
12th November 2018 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: Shearer...

he must regret it sometimes though, the best striker this country ever produced and not much to show for it really.Rolleyes
12th November 2018 05:52 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

Why would he regret being number 9 for the club he loves?

I’m sure we’d all have loved to achieve what he did for this club.

Yes some trophies would have been the cherry on the top.

However, play for NUFC and become record goal scorer v win trophies playing for them
Manchester cunts no contest, NUFC every time.
12th November 2018 07:26 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(12th November 2018 07:26 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why would he regret being number 9 for the club he loves?

However, play for NUFC and become record goal scorer v win trophies playing for them

i never said that

regardless how well respected shearer is as the best english striker of all time there must be times, or will be times in the future when he will look back on his career and have regrets at having one solitary premiership title winners medal to his name,,,andy cole for example has five league titles, two FA cups and a champs league winners medal.
12th November 2018 10:49 PM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(12th November 2018 10:49 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th November 2018 07:26 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why would he regret being number 9 for the club he loves?

i never said that

regardless how well respected shearer is as the best english striker of all time there must be times, or will be times in the future when he will look back on his career and have regrets at having one solitary premiership title winners medal to his name,,,andy cole for example has five league titles, two FA cups and a champs league winners medal.
didn't he only win 3 league titles and a treble ...just saying like
13th November 2018 08:05 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

whatever it is its more than shearer has, shame really...although he is a geordie legend and his nufc goalscoring record PLUS premiership scoring record will never be beaten he must regret not having won more titles and having no domestic or european cup winners medals. Taking the managers job in the relegation season will also be a regret i would think, remove everything else that happened in that season and the history books will state that he was the man who took us down.
13th November 2018 08:35 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(13th November 2018 08:05 AM)JTH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th November 2018 10:49 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

i never said that

That's probably why he looks like he's enjoying life and the other one looks like a right miserable cunt.
13th November 2018 09:35 AM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(13th November 2018 09:35 AM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th November 2018 08:05 AM)JTH Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

i never said that

That's probably why he looks like he's enjoying life and the other one looks like a right miserable cunt.

yes he does look like a miserable cunt but he does have kidney problems which may account for some of his miserableness!! shearer great player but is it just me he is not a good pundit on MOTD
13th November 2018 10:04 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter
Shearer...

Who is? I wish they'd all fuck off.
13th November 2018 10:15 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

shearers waiting to replace lineker when that greedy cunt decides he has enough money....which will be never.
13th November 2018 04:34 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Shearer lacks the charisma to front the show. I loved him as a player and like him as a pundit (primarily because he's biased towards us) but he's still too dull to be fronting the show. Linekar is just about personable enough.
15th November 2018 10:52 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

I love his bias towards us on MOTD, you can tell he is a normal fan like us.
15th November 2018 03:51 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
Shearer...

Oh yeah, he has a face like a slapped arse on the days we get beat. Which is most days.
15th November 2018 03:54 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Last two MOTD's he's been pua buzzin.
15th November 2018 03:55 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(15th November 2018 10:52 AM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Shearer lacks the charisma to front the show. I loved him as a player and like him as a pundit (primarily because he's biased towards us) but he's still too dull to be fronting the show. Linekar is just about personable enough.

Possibly.......
Lineker will still be turning up when he's on his sticks, .....were he to vacate the top job though and shearer was snubbed as his successor, I can see the mother of all fucking dummy spits happening
15th November 2018 07:57 PM