I can totally believe it

I can totally believe it

Sal Offline

First Team Regular
I can totally believe it

But it is still completely baffling.

Why hasnt Ashley sold yet? Surely he can see this is the end for him and the club as we know it?

Rafa will leave.

Attendances will drop.

We will go down, be it this season or next.

We dont have any saleable players, or not that will bring in what the likes of Gini & Sissoko did.

We dont have the squad to bounce back up.

The stadium and facilities are in desperate need of upgrading and maintaining - But we are seemingly hell bent on ignoring it.

We refuse to be involved in the transfer market.

We refuse to pay the going rate in wages.

What exactly is going on in the fat fucks head? He has his chance to get out and actually be in profit despite the near 12 years of neglect - Yes he's hanging on for a few extra quid? Why? It doesnt make any sense.

If he doesnt sell now he will not get the same chance again, in my worthless opinion. Surely the dick head knows it.

Just fuck off and let us get on with our lives you fat prick.
10th January 2019 04:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
I can totally believe it

Sports Direct is obviously still benefiting from it all
10th January 2019 04:41 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: I can totally believe it

that last line would make a good banner
10th January 2019 04:47 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Online

Chairman
I can totally believe it

Quality Sal.

It's fucking insane isn't it ? The fat fuckin nobber is gladly careering the club into oblivion and he doesn't give a shiny shit. Not one.

I remember his attitude when his family were getting stick off the fans about 10 years ago (death threats and all that) and can only think that, at that point, he made a decision to run the whole shebang into the ground as sort of punishment or penance for what we did. He has taken his criticism very personally and has exacted his long slow revenge in a brutal way. We get it, Mike, you fuckin hate us. Just sell up and do it from afar you colossal cunt.

*breathes*

I do however, temper myself with the almost hysteric thought of the moment when he does actually sell. How euphoric would that be ? I wouldn't really care what league we were in, how good the playing squad was, how many relegations we endured under him...the moment it's official...oh man....what a relief, what a fucking celebration. *ponders wistfully*
10th January 2019 07:24 PM
liam1708 Online

First Team Starter

*wonders pistfully*
10th January 2019 07:28 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(10th January 2019 04:41 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Sports Direct is obviously still benefiting from it all

Ultimately this is what it boils down to.
11th January 2019 12:58 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(10th January 2019 04:41 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Sports Direct is obviously still benefiting from it all

Aye but the tradeoff of ending up in a mess like the mackems just wouldnt be worth it, and that is where we are headed as things are.

I dont think any sane minded person would think otherwise - So what is he playing at?
11th January 2019 08:11 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
I can totally believe it

I think he could sell the club for 100 million and walk away well in profit

*figures plucked from absolutely nowhere - but 12 years of free worldwide sponsorship for Sports Direct must be worth a fortune to him
(This post was last modified: 11th January 2019 08:31 AM by McCreery.)
11th January 2019 08:29 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(11th January 2019 08:29 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think he could sell the club for 100 million and walk away well in profit

*figures plucked from absolutely nowhere - but 12 years of free worldwide sponsorship for Sports Direct must be worth a fortune to him

Agree entirely, SD has rocketted on the back of our club undoubtedly.

However, there is no way he will look at it that was and think it is ok to sell the club for £100mil just because he's gained so much from it - No chance.

Its what it is worth to him now that matters and that it will almost certainly be worth a damned sight less in a years time.

Also the platform for SD is far far far less attractive outside of the PL - Championship games just arent screened worldwide.
11th January 2019 08:47 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(10th January 2019 04:21 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.But it is still completely baffling.

Why hasnt Ashley sold yet? Surely he can see this is the end for him and the club as we know it?

Rafa will leave.

Attendances will drop.

We will go down, be it this season or next.

We dont have any saleable players, or not that will bring in what the likes of Gini & Sissoko did.

We dont have the squad to bounce back up.

The stadium and facilities are in desperate need of upgrading and maintaining - But we are seemingly hell bent on ignoring it.

We refuse to be involved in the transfer market.

We refuse to pay the going rate in wages.

What exactly is going on in the fat fucks head? He has his chance to get out and actually be in profit despite the near 12 years of neglect - Yes he's hanging on for a few extra quid? Why? It doesnt make any sense.

If he doesnt sell now he will not get the same chance again, in my worthless opinion. Surely the dick head knows it.

Just fuck off and let us get on with our lives you fat prick.

Has it ever crossed your mind that he may just quite enjoy making us fucking suffer !!!! that's one theory as to why he is refusing to let go,

he certainly doesnt feel any pressure from the fanbase to sell up, because considering 52k turn up evry week he thinks the protest groups are very much in the minority therefore not worth worrying about. Rolleyes
11th January 2019 06:04 PM