NUFC v Chelsea - Match Thread

Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
RE: NUFC v Chelsea - Match Thread

It was frustrating as fuck, that corner.

Jamaal, Clark, Lejeune all up for it. It’s absolutely bemusing that Ritchie would take it short. I hope Rafa, or anyone else, went through him after that.

Incidentally, what was the matter with Rafa when we scored, grumbling about something ? Miserable cunt.
13th January 2019 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(13th January 2019 01:03 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It was frustrating as fuck, that corner.

Jamaal, Clark, Lejeune all up for it. It’s absolutely bemusing that Ritchie would take it short. I hope Rafa, or anyone else, went through him after that.

Incidentally, what was the matter with Rafa when we scored, grumbling about something ? Miserable cunt.

Rafa was pissed of when we scored as he wanted the short corner.
13th January 2019 01:20 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(13th January 2019 01:20 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th January 2019 01:03 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It was frustrating as fuck, that corner.

Rafa was pissed of when we scored as he wanted the short corner.

So with virtually the last kick of the match, three big lads up and nothing to lose… he got his way. Confused
13th January 2019 01:30 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

(13th January 2019 10:31 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.shut up man!!!

[Image: j0iesj.jpg]

What a nobber.
13th January 2019 01:33 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

A bloke with all his wealth has to troll NUFC fans on Twitter to get his kicks, how very fucking sad. Considering his unfortunate past, I’d be concentrating on making memories with my kids.
13th January 2019 01:44 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Brutal....

Attached File(s) Image(s)

13th January 2019 03:33 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Indeed, but if you go taking the piss just to get a reaction, then frankly the fuckwit deserves it.
13th January 2019 03:40 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Ouch.

That tweet to Richard Keys touches a nerve a bit.
13th January 2019 04:52 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

if jake humphries had more courage of his convictions he would not have allowed duckface to bully him with an argument that had not an ounce of truth in it Rolleyes
13th January 2019 06:31 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(13th January 2019 06:31 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.if jake humphries had more courage of his convictions he would not have allowed duckface to bully him with an argument that had not an ounce of truth in it Rolleyes

How can you bully someone with an argument that has no truth in it, he was right to let him keep digging.
14th January 2019 12:14 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

The irony is that these knackers speaking up for Ashley have just created more bad feeling towards him

So they've failed in whatever they were attempting to do while making themselves look like complete cunts in the process

win win
14th January 2019 08:24 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(14th January 2019 12:14 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th January 2019 06:31 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.if jake humphries had more courage of his convictions he would not have allowed duckface to bully him with an argument that had not an ounce of truth in it Rolleyes

How can you bully someone with an argument that has no truth in it, he was right to let him keep digging.

quite easily if you present your argument confidently and forcefully and the other guy doesn't

example

Rio: Newcastle are a yo-yo club!
Humphrey should have said: Only since Mike Ashley's been the owner

Rio: Would you spend £60m on two players?
Humphrey should have said: If I was a billionnaire and bought a football club and wanted to make it successful..Yes
14th January 2019 08:26 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(14th January 2019 08:26 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th January 2019 12:14 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

quite easily if you present your argument confidently and forcefully and the other guy doesn't

example

Rio: Newcastle are a yo-yo club!
Humphrey should have said: Only since Mike Ashley's been the owner

Rio: Would you spend £60m on two players?
Humphrey should have said: If I was a billionnaire and bought a football club and wanted to make it successful..Yes

Or if the lack of spending wiped £100m off the value of the club due to yet another relegation
14th January 2019 08:42 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Surely Humphrey did those things?

He played 'Rio' like a fiddle and has made him look an absolute cunt, well he did much of that to himself, but Humphrey came out of it chuckling for me like.
14th January 2019 09:14 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Nah, Rio wiped the floor with him unfortunately.
14th January 2019 09:28 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Humphreys wound the big lipped cunt up with the comment about doing business with Ashley - Ferdinand lost it and spewed absolute bullshit

Rio wiped the floor with no fucker
14th January 2019 09:35 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(14th January 2019 09:35 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Humphreys wound the big lipped cunt up with the comment about doing business with Ashley - Ferdinand lost it and spewed absolute bullshit

Rio wiped the floor with no fucker

To which Humphrey had no clever replies to as he hadnt done his homework properly .....game, set and match duckface.
14th January 2019 09:40 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

So is Humphreys expected to be totally clued up on every club just in case one of the pundits decides to talk absolute shite
14th January 2019 09:45 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Humphrey will also have had a producer screaming in his ear not to get BT banned from SJP.
14th January 2019 09:57 AM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team

Surely bt couldn't be banned as they have a contract to televise the games and Ashley has the money
14th January 2019 10:27 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Roo wiped the floor with himself, the geet gormless pillock.
14th January 2019 10:34 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Well I saw Humphrey call out the commercial links, use the house analogy of yes he would spend when trying to sell, shine a light on the other two promoted clubs spends compared to ours - What else could he have done? He made Ferdinand look ridiculous without losing his own cool nor professionalism, unlike the other prick whom was aggressive and spewing bile.
14th January 2019 10:55 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Jake Humphrey: I don't think you have too much sympathy with Newcastle fans and actually what a lot of them tell me is that you have an opinion of the club because you sell a lot of your merchandise through Mike Ashley's stores. Let's just clear that up for a start.

Rio Ferdinand: I don't even know him really well. I will get to know him. My issue is – it's got nothing to do with my business dealings that I have with his company – I just think when they went down, he spent fifty-odd million pounds to get them back up.

JH: Yep.

RF: With his own money.

RF: Thank you, that should be.

JH: Wasn't it Newcastle's money? They generated it.

RF: He's the owner. Also -

JH: That's the club's money!

RF: You look down the road, last season or whatever, Sunderland spent £1.2million to get in the Championship. He's done that to get them back up, and by the way, please say thank you for getting Rafa Benitez in because by rights, they're lucky to have him.

JH: Well I think it was Rafa Benitez that approached Newcastle for the manager's position.

RF: Doesn't matter. He still got him.

JH: Since they got promoted Brighton have spent £100m, Huddersfield £72million, Newcastle £6million. In that time, Premier League revenue income of £150million.

RF: Newcastle are a yo-yo club.

JH: But why do they need to be a yo-yo club? Huge fanbase, huge potential. Proper investment and they won't be a yo-yo club.

RF: Yeah but he [Ashley] doesn't want to do that anymore. He's been there, done that and move on. What's the problem? He wants to sell the club, why should he go and spend millions of pounds. Spend £30million on a striker, £30million on a midfielder – as he is trying to sell the club – both of them get injured. £60million down the drain. Would you do that?

JH: Before I sell my house, I might do it up to make it look good, yeah.

RF: Well that's going to cost you a couple of grand – it's not going to cost you £60million, is it?

JH: He might get that money back when he sells the club.

RF: He might.

JH: The club has a value.

RF: He might. £60million. You can't say he might.
14th January 2019 11:14 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

You can't argue with Plug's incisive debating skills…
14th January 2019 11:39 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(14th January 2019 09:45 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So is Humphreys expected to be totally clued up on every club just in case one of the pundits decides to talk absolute shite

You're clearly forgetting that these two have previous, he knew plug was pro-Ashley so he shouldnt have wound him up about his business dealings with Mike, Rio made him look rather small and insignificant simply by being more positive and aggressive in getting his points across, by firing the question to him about would he spend £60m on two players he had Humphrey on the ropes.

I was in a hurry this morning when i typed what his replies should have been so this is what he should have said...

"How can you sit there and say the Newcastle fans should be thanking Mike Ashley for spending the money to get them straight back up?? it was the fear of spending two seasons without the premiership TV revenue, and without the global exposure of sportsdirect that made him spend that money, he did it for Mike Ashley not for the fans, do you think the fans should be thanking him for two relegations, and no cup runs, and treating them with complete and utter contempt for11 years, ....and another thing, you talk about Newcastle always being a yoyo club, kindly remind of the last time NUFC were relegated prior to Mike Ashley buying the club??.."

Plug trys to change the subject, but humphrey could have insisted on a reply

"....come on just answer the question when was the last time Newcastle United were relegated before Ashley took over??......the reason you don't want to answer the question is because you know that they have only become a yoyo club since your great mate turned up, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it you ashley arse-licking duck-billed platypus...."

(14th January 2019 11:14 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Jake Humphrey: I don't think you have too much sympathy with Newcastle fans and actually what a lot of them tell me is that you have an opinion of the club because you sell a lot of your merchandise through Mike Ashley's stores. Let's just clear that up for a start.

Rio Ferdinand: I don't even know him really well. I will get to know him. My issue is – it's got nothing to do with my business dealings that I have with his company – I just think when they went down, he spent fifty-odd million pounds to get them back up.

RF: With his own money.

RF: Thank you, that should be.

JH: Wasn't it Newcastle's money? They generated it.

RF: He's the owner. Also -

JH: That's the club's money!

RF: You look down the road, last season or whatever, Sunderland spent £1.2million to get in the Championship. He's done that to get them back up, and by the way, please say thank you for getting Rafa Benitez in because by rights, they're lucky to have him.

JH: Well I think it was Rafa Benitez that approached Newcastle for the manager's position.

RF: Doesn't matter. He still got him.

JH: Since they got promoted Brighton have spent £100m, Huddersfield £72million, Newcastle £6million. In that time, Premier League revenue income of £150million.

RF: Newcastle are a yo-yo club.

JH: But why do they need to be a yo-yo club? Huge fanbase, huge potential. Proper investment and they won't be a yo-yo club.

RF: Yeah but he [Ashley] doesn't want to do that anymore. He's been there, done that and move on. What's the problem? He wants to sell the club, why should he go and spend millions of pounds. Spend £30million on a striker, £30million on a midfielder – as he is trying to sell the club – both of them get injured. £60million down the drain. Would you do that?

JH: Before I sell my house, I might do it up to make it look good, yeah.

RF: Well that's going to cost you a couple of grand – it's not going to cost you £60million, is it?

JH: He might get that money back when he sells the club.

RF: He might.

JH: The club has a value.

RF: He might. £60million. You can't say he might.

shouldn't have said that either, saying "might" is always very negative and he left himself wide open for plugs quick reply....

he "would" get the money back, is what he should have said..
(This post was last modified: 14th January 2019 04:21 PM by WilloTheWimp.)
14th January 2019 04:14 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Willo lad - across the whole of the Internet that I have seen, including various Newcastle fans sites, a couple of Liverpool fans sites, news sites and twitter

You are the only fucker I've seen having a go at Humphrey

(This post was last modified: 15th January 2019 08:21 AM by McCreery.)
14th January 2019 06:31 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I felt sorry for the guy more than anything, he was trying to say the right things but allowed plug to bully him....they will be together again sometime for another live toon match and i would bet that Jake will not be starting another argument with Rio.
14th January 2019 07:10 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Probably worried Rio will try and fuck his wife
14th January 2019 07:19 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

she wishes