NUFC fans 'interview' with Charnley

guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: NUFC fans 'interview' with Charnley

(11th February 2019 08:57 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(10th February 2019 10:06 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.September 2018 Forum's meeting notes "There is now an agreement in place whereby Sports Direct pays for all advertising in the stadium."

Which part of this is difficult to understand?

Therefore the question had already answered. Calling someone a Shill and ridiculing someone's salary in public isn't very friendly. If he'd said that to me he'd be on his way to hospital soon after.

Ashley has made some terrible decisions (Llambias, Wise, Kinnear, Pardew, McClaren, Carver). He has spent money though, it's just been wasted (Mitrovic, Thauvin, de Jongs, Riviere, Murphy, Joselu, Muto?/ (jury still out) few others).

But getting rid of these, bringing in Benitez and getting Rondon, Schar, Fernandez, Ki and Almiron in this season are good moves which will benefit the club. Hopefully Benitez will stay and we can improve the squad further when we should be in a better position in the market (more attractive to better players) in the summer.

Funding the club to get back in the Premiership and not ending up on Netflix is always worth a mention Smile

as many holes in that as lesbian orgy

Would you like to pick your way through them, one by one?
11th February 2019 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Where?
11th February 2019 11:00 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Expected response for someone who can't accept the reality.
11th February 2019 01:36 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(10th February 2019 10:06 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.September 2018 Forum's meeting notes "There is now an agreement in place whereby Sports Direct pays for all advertising in the stadium."

Which part of this is difficult to understand? Do you honestly believe a word they say? - even if it's true, how much are they paying?

Therefore the question had already answered. Calling someone a Shill and ridiculing someone's salary in public isn't very friendly. If he'd said that to me he'd be on his way to hospital soon after.

Ashley has made some terrible decisions (Llambias, Wise, Kinnear, Pardew, McClaren, Carver). He has spent money though, it's just been wasted (Mitrovic, Thauvin, de Jongs, Riviere, Murphy, Joselu, Muto?/ (jury still out) few others). Murphy, Joselu and Muto are all Benitez signings

But getting rid of these, bringing in Benitez and getting Rondon, Schar, Fernandez, Ki and Almiron in this season are good moves which will benefit the club. Hopefully Benitez will stay and we can improve the squad further when we should be in a better position in the market (more attractive to better players) in the summer. Dubravka & Kenedy were here last season - Dubravka was bought and proved a very good signing, Kenedy is on loan and Rondon came in on loan to replace Slimani/Mitrovic - 3 signings at the start of the season just to stand still

Funding the club to get back in the Premiership and not ending up on Netflix is always worth a mention Smile No - it really isn't worth a mention

Thanks Mike
11th February 2019 02:44 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I'm pretty sure If I owned a business and wanted to advertise one of my other businesses through it then I would and i wouldn't pay myself a penny to do so, why? Because they are both my companies and I can do what the fuck i want with them.

Thats like Ashley taking money out his right pocket just to put it in his left pocket.
12th February 2019 05:52 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

That's ridiculous you need to get angry and outraged, get down to Shirebrook and set the bassa ahad.
12th February 2019 06:54 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(12th February 2019 05:52 PM)Shingles Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'm pretty sure If I owned a business and wanted to advertise one of my other businesses through it then I would and i wouldn't pay myself a penny to do so, why? Because they are both my companies and I can do what the fuck i want with them.

Thats like Ashley taking money out his right pocket just to put it in his left pocket.

That’s exactly what Man City’s owners do.

Probably quite tax efficient
12th February 2019 07:56 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Mike, I didn't say I believed it or that if they do it's much. The point is they said they did so he had answered the question already and it's stupid asking already answered questions.

Ashley still authorises the transfers whoever the manager is. The point is if the money was better spent we would be higher up in the league.

Dub and Kenedy were only loans at the time.

Rondon is a big improvement on Mitro and Slimani.

Netflix is always worth a mention. It's a big laugh at the c*nts down the road. We could have gone that way if we didn't have a big wage bill in the Championship.
14th February 2019 08:46 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Mike Big Grin
14th February 2019 12:41 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Mike Mcreery Big Grin
14th February 2019 01:42 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(14th February 2019 08:46 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Mike, I didn't say I believed it or that if they do it's much. The point is they said they did so he had answered the question already and it's stupid asking already answered questions.

Ashley still authorises the transfers whoever the manager is. The point is if the money was better spent we would be higher up in the league.

Dub and Kenedy were only loans at the time.

Rondon is a big improvement on Mitro and Slimani.

Netflix is always worth a mention. It's a big laugh at the c*nts down the road. We could have gone that way if we didn't have a big wage bill in the Championship.

Thanks, Mike
14th February 2019 01:57 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

Not forgetting Mike huntface.
14th February 2019 02:17 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer