The Relegation Battle

The Relegation Battle

t00nraider Offline

Youth Team
The Relegation Battle

Cardiff winning two games on the trott and beating Southampton. Burnley playing Brighton. Presuming Huddesfield and Fulham don't climb up, who's the next weakest team to help us stay up?
9th February 2019 05:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
RE: The Relegation Battle

Us
9th February 2019 07:05 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Be amazed if we go down from here under Rafa, however, mad things can happen.

One man to blame if it does, and some dafties will think it's the manager.
9th February 2019 07:29 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team
The Relegation Battle

Cardiff winning today was a blow next 2 home games are vital and how huge was winning that man city game
9th February 2019 07:30 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

I agree Burnley beating Brighton as well. We could do with a point at least against Wolves. I bet we play a cautious game and end up losing by the odd goal. We must start to have a go at teams. When we attacked both City and Spurs they looked vunerable and they are top sides. If we are defensive against Wolves then surely we must attack teams when we play at home. Time will tell I guess. The table doesn’t lie. Our run in is not too bad not sure about the teams around us. I think we have to play all of the teams near us, bar Cardiff. It’s going to be tight that’s for sure.
(This post was last modified: 10th February 2019 01:13 PM by Surreymag.)
10th February 2019 09:36 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
The Relegation Battle

It's a good job the Earth isn't flat.
11th February 2019 08:51 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(10th February 2019 09:36 AM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I agree Burnley beating Brighton as well. We could do with a point at least against Wolves. I bet we play a cautious game and end up losing by the odd goal. We must start to have a go at teams. When we attacked both City and Spurs they looked vunerable and they are top sides. If we are defensive against Wolves then surely we must attack teams when we play at home. Time will tell I guess. The table doesn’t lie. Our run in is not too bad not sure about the teams around us. I think we have to play all of the teams near us, bar Cardiff. It’s going to be tight that’s for sure.
Aye totally agree about having a proper go at city..Chelsea did it and gave a super account of themselves..?
11th February 2019 10:04 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team
The Relegation Battle

I am not saying attack for the sake of it leaving ourselves open but do what we did last night pressed Wolves well then when we attacked we looked quite good. I am not daft I realise there has to be a balance depending on the side you are playing. Chelsea's defence v City was woeful the whole team looked like they didn't give a stuff. In the next two games against sides of a similar ability at home I hope we do press these teams and attack them more. Just my personal opinion.
12th February 2019 12:29 PM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

We haven’t been bad we beat city, unlucky away to Spurs and should have held on to 3pts Monday so all in all not too bad especially against 3 tough teams, problem is we can’t continue being “unlucky” and “should have held on” we need to start getting what we need and I feel we have enough opportunities coming up to do just that.
13th February 2019 01:44 PM