Miguel Almiron

Miguel Almiron

DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: Miguel Almiron

(23rd February 2019 08:27 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Glad you’re back, Dumf!

Almiron’s gonna be good. Watched him win an MLS championship with Atlanta. He’s got legit skills. He can do a job for us.

Thank you pal.

Been a while since we had a player who would get the fans off their seats and I think he will score tomorrow night.
(This post was last modified: 25th February 2019 08:14 AM by DUMFRIESGEORDIE.)
25th February 2019 08:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Almiron is like a breath of fresh air for the side. Full of running, tricks, sees a pass, can come deep to collect and turn, can run off the shoulder of the back four, tremendous work ethic, his dynamism is exactly what we’ve been crying out for.

I’ve long been a vocal critic of Atsu and now we see just why. Almiron has highlighted just how lacking Atsu was in that front 3.

I’m looking forward to seeing Almiron’s first goal and the reception he gets for it. He has justifiably received two standing ovations for his contributions so far and long may it continue.

It’s almost making me positive, despite myself.
27th February 2019 08:15 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(25th February 2019 01:47 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(24th February 2019 11:51 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If you watch the video slowly it doesn't appear as malicious. Still annonyed by it though.

It's a clear red, potentiall leg breaker, the surprise is that it was actually given.

Kevin Friend is our friend is our friend.

I agree, it was a straight red, very dangerous and stupid, but it didn't look malicious when watched again. Almiron lost control of the ball but was too quick for their player, he should have got out the way when he was sliding in.
1st March 2019 08:48 AM