NUFC v Burnley - Match Thread

carters Offline

Reserve Team
RE: NUFC v Burnley - Match Thread

(2nd March 2019 12:36 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Fuck me man Carters - do you always need help in joining the dots?

Ashley has seized on the opportunity to save money - he sees Benitez as the man who will keep us up on the tightest of budgets

Benitez will have surpassed Ashley's expectations with last seasons 10th place finish but as a club are we any closer to building season on season or are we any closer to winning a cup?

Are we fuck - we are just in a safer pair of hands while making Ashley more of a profit

Benitez could have helped bring Ashleys piss taking come to an end - instead he has been complicit

How the fuck could he have brought Ashley piss taking to an end ?..by putting out teams to get beat ?....that might sit good with you because you don't go anymore and you don't give a fuck anymore but it wouldn't really sit well with mugs' who still go would it ?
2nd March 2019 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

By fuckin walking man - is what I am saying really so fuckin difficult to understand?
2nd March 2019 03:28 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(2nd March 2019 03:28 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.By fuckin walking man - is what I am saying really so fuckin difficult to understand?
Like what you didn't do when the fat cunt changed the name !!!!!!!
2nd March 2019 03:30 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Are you honestly comparing me not walking because of the name change to Benitez having the piss ripped out of him in every transfer window?
2nd March 2019 03:39 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(2nd March 2019 03:39 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Are you honestly comparing me not walking because of the name change to Benitez having the piss ripped out of him in every transfer window?
no worse.....anyway mate not to worry..me I'm just looking forward to the match and putting my hard earned on cause last week I did canny....come on the mighty mags !!!
2nd March 2019 03:48 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

What have you gone for?
2nd March 2019 03:50 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(2nd March 2019 03:50 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What have you gone for?

Not sure yet mate it's a hard one probably rondom to score and newcastle to win....last week I just jumped £200 on us to beat huddersfield to give me a £180 profit...I'll not be putting nowhere near as much on today..
2nd March 2019 04:04 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

I never really bother with predictions but thinking about it my gut tells me Lascelles with a header today
2nd March 2019 04:19 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

He's always worth a punt ..from a corner..
2nd March 2019 04:41 PM