Longstaff

Longstaff

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: Longstaff

everyone knows the best part of ice hockey is the fighting, when the stick becomes a weapon..........i think he chose the right sport
28th February 2019 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Let’s be honest nobody real knows f**k all for sure, we know Ashley is a c**t and that he has run our club purely as a business with zero ambition to be successful but as for accounts and factual info? Pure guesswork but it is amusing watching you lot throw dung at each other.
2nd March 2019 09:17 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Big Grin

its called debate.....we all throw in different views, ideas, beliefs, together with a bit of name-calling, swearing and general abuse...and at the end of it we like to think we've addressed the issue, even though we've forgotten what it was.
2nd March 2019 09:25 AM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Very true and very amusing.
2nd March 2019 09:36 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

It is quite amusing sometimes but the banter is usually good natured. Well I would like to think it was anyway.
3rd March 2019 02:05 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(27th February 2019 01:42 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(27th February 2019 12:35 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We have avoided doing a Leeds by investing within our means and this will prevent the risk for the future. There is no short term loan to pay back so more budget for the summer. Top players have been sold for various reasons and to say it's because of Ashley is disingenuous.

This is tripe.

There are short term loans to repay as will be proven by Ashley drawing what I think will be around £50m from the club this season against his 'loans'. We also took a short term loan to fund the Almiron deal, or so it seems given the charge put on the company from our bankers.

Also, it is crystal clear that there are many revenues that would normally be club related that are being diverted through Sports Direct, thus further suppressing our turnover and ultimately profit as well.

I expect us to sell players along the way, its the rest that is total bullshit and unacceptable.

This is all by the design of Ashley and that is in no way shape or form disingenuous.
Disingenuous as in a player who wants to go to a bigger club or another club to get games who isn't playing regularly or a player who wants to play in the Premier league when we are playing in the Championship. I wouldn't want to keep a player who didn't want to be at the club, so if a club offered a lot of money, then they should be sold.

In these cases, it's not a case of Ashley selling a player because he can make a lot of money on selling him, which some people make on to be the case. He could have sold Lascelles for a lot of profit (sometimes wish he had), but didn't because he's wanting the squad quality to improve, but within budget.

Ashley's spent £274mil to buy the club and pay off the spiraling debt. The club has made more losses than profit during his time here, which he should take a lot of responsibility for I will agree.

However, he spent £90mil net on player transfers within a 12 month period not so long ago and even with a bit of accounting mischievousness, it shows he has invested a lot of money to the squad since he arrived. Wiith us having had another season in the Premiership and more TV money flowing into the club's accounts, there is justifiable belief a decent net spend on the squad should occur this summer.
3rd March 2019 08:51 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(3rd March 2019 08:51 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ashley's spent £274mil to buy the club and pay off the spiraling debt. The club has made more losses than profit during his time here, which he should take a lot of responsibility for I will agree.

But he didnt.

He paid £134m for the club, every other penny is due back to him as a loan, which doesnt mean he paid the debts off, we actually owe double the amount we owed when he came in.

Theres also the revenues thing which I cant be arsed to explain as the likes of Wimpy will pipe up about things he has no understanding of.
5th March 2019 08:09 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(5th March 2019 08:09 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd March 2019 08:51 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ashley's spent £274mil to buy the club and pay off the spiraling debt. The club has made more losses than profit during his time here, which he should take a lot of responsibility for I will agree.

But he didnt.

He paid £134m for the club, every other penny is due back to him as a loan, which doesnt mean he paid the debts off, we actually owe double the amount we owed when he came in.

Theres also the revenues thing which I cant be arsed to explain as the likes of Wimpy will pipe up about things he has no understanding of.

thank god for that.
5th March 2019 08:17 AM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team
Longstaff

rumours Longstaff is out for the season ligament damage
5th March 2019 02:03 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Longstaff

gutted for him if that's the case
5th March 2019 04:16 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

We can't have nice things.
5th March 2019 04:53 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

they were dirty bastards mind, fucking snodgrass
5th March 2019 05:49 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

He's got a slight ligament tear, could be back to light training by next month but likely to be out for the remainder of the season
7th March 2019 10:07 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
Longstaff

Do we know how he got injured ?
7th March 2019 10:31 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

he was injured in a challenge with snodgrass
7th March 2019 10:38 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
Longstaff

Silly named cunt
7th March 2019 10:49 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(5th March 2019 08:09 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

But he didnt.

He paid the debts off to the lenders which mean the debt has been paid to the lenders so the club / Ashley doesn't owe the lenders any more money or having to pay never ending interest. This means the club has financial stability now and is under control unlike when with the previous regime.
9th March 2019 05:59 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(9th March 2019 05:59 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

But he didnt.

He paid the debts off to the lenders which mean the debt has been paid to the lenders so the club / Ashley doesn't owe the lenders any more money or having to pay never ending interest. This means the club has financial stability now and is under control unlike when with the previous regime.
zzzzzzzz
9th March 2019 06:42 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

(7th March 2019 10:38 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.he was injured in a challenge with snodgrass
I think it was the challenge when he got booked if I am not mistaken.
9th March 2019 07:00 PM