He's not going anywhere

He's not going anywhere

guff Offline

First Team Regular
He's not going anywhere

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
27th February 2019 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
He's not going anywhere

Well that's depressing
27th February 2019 12:59 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: He's not going anywhere

It's cancelled out the feel-good factor after the last couple of games.
27th February 2019 01:02 PM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team

Can't blame him, why would he go? Easy money for him.
27th February 2019 01:22 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

if 50,000 mugs didnt turn up every home game he might at least think about selling up. Rolleyes
27th February 2019 04:17 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

(27th February 2019 04:17 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.if 50,000 mugs didnt turn up every home game he might at least think about selling up. Rolleyes
I don’t think people are mugs it’s a personal choice. Dwindling crowds wouldn’t bother him that much as he receives plenty of money from other avenues. I wish he would disappear but at the moment he remains. Him being the owner will not effect my decision about going to games. If anyone wants to go and support their team and I include myself in this then it’s their choice and right to do this. Mike Ashley and what he does and thinks has no bearing on my decision to do this. I am however not a mug just a supporter of NUFC.
27th February 2019 10:45 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

yeah we've been thru this a million times sm....basically because 50,000 mugs turn up every home game it allows Mike ashley in his mind to believe that the majority of fans are happy with his regime....and the protesters are just your typical yobbish minority of troublemakers which every club has...the longer this continues the longer he will stay, mark my words.
27th February 2019 10:52 PM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team

It's not just people turning up though, it's the lack of any protest when they do. Our fans are too busy preaching how great they are to actually bother removing him. He's even attending games again now to laugh at you in person.
28th February 2019 09:30 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team
He's not going anywhere

I kind of get what you are saying but like I said before by not turning up I don't believe he could give a shit. Easy for me to say living where I do most matches I go to are away games do they count as well in your opinion or is it just staying away from SJP that you think should happen. Either way it probably won't happen. There were a few missing v Burnley and that was after a good performance in the previous game. Probably more to do with the low number of Burnley fans maybe.
28th February 2019 11:30 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(28th February 2019 11:30 AM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I kind of get what you are saying but like I said before by not turning up I don't believe he could give a shit. Easy for me to say living where I do most matches I go to are away games do they count as well in your opinion or is it just staying away from SJP that you think should happen. Either way it probably won't happen. There were a few missing v Burnley and that was after a good performance in the previous game. Probably more to do with the low number of Burnley fans maybe.

Nah, there were seats all over the place, that empty block in the east stand was a lovely sight.
28th February 2019 12:55 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

(28th February 2019 12:55 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th February 2019 11:30 AM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I kind of get what you are saying but like I said before by not turning up I don't believe he could give a shit. Easy for me to say living where I do most matches I go to are away games do they count as well in your opinion or is it just staying away from SJP that you think should happen. Either way it probably won't happen. There were a few missing v Burnley and that was after a good performance in the previous game. Probably more to do with the low number of Burnley fans maybe.

Nah, there were seats all over the place, that empty block in the east stand was a lovely sight.
I guess a few stayed away because it was televised as well.
28th February 2019 01:15 PM
DUMFRIESGEORDIE Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Seems like a Groundhog Day style nightmare.
2nd March 2019 09:08 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
He's not going anywhere

I wonder who Ashley's got lined up to be interested in buying the club this September.
6th March 2019 08:09 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

He shouldn't need to the way we are going at the moment (beating the likes of Man City and Everton)!
9th March 2019 06:17 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

I'm guessing at a consortium of French fishermen
9th March 2019 06:41 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(9th March 2019 06:17 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He shouldn't need to the way we are going at the moment (beating the likes of Man City and Everton)!

zzzzzzzzz
9th March 2019 06:41 PM