v Everton

v Everton

LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
RE: v Everton

We look like a team, never say die spirit now, all fighting for each other.

Only downside today was that every cunt around us won aswell.

We could have been practically safe if Cardiff had lost.

Hope that FCB finds a buyer soon, so we can give Rafa the backing he deserves.

This club should be knocking on the top 4’s door and smashing it in.

Everything is there, but the twat of an owner can’t see it or doesn’t want to.

Crazy thing is we’d be worth so much more if he sold us as a regular top 4, trophy winning club.
9th March 2019 09:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

RAAAAAFAAA RAFFFFFAAAAAEEEELLLLLL
9th March 2019 09:14 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Everything up until Rondons brilliant goal was utter shite, when you think its rafas 3rd year here on monday and that first half was absolutely horrendous. saying that if the ref had sent twatford off for rugby tackling rondon things may have been different....Lee Masons missus will watch it on MOTD tonight, turn to him and say "you fucking Dickhead!!".

Neverton grafted their bollocks off first half and our lot just could not cope with the constant, basically Silva sent them out to silence the crowd and it fucking worked, the fans were total shite until it was 2-2, understandable like because these are not real fans, just ashley apologists mainly....the way Neverton played was pretty much the same as the wet spam match the difference being the spammers kept it up for 90 minutes, these lot couldnt and although clearly Perez was MOTM personally i thought hayden was absolutely outstanding in the second half.

Great result and a step closer to safety, but the pitiful, clueless, lethargic nature of our football for the majority of the match was fucking frightening.....just simply could not pass the ball to each other and not one of our players could keep hold of the ball for more than a few seconds....but 3 precious points, that's the most important thing.
9th March 2019 10:44 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
v Everton

Throbbing bulb.
10th March 2019 12:10 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

[Image: 54414020_2340804909264182_53815169315200...e=5D15D440]
10th March 2019 07:23 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(9th March 2019 10:44 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Everything up until Rondons brilliant goal was utter shite, when you think its rafas 3rd year here on monday and that first half was absolutely horrendous. saying that if the ref had sent twatford off for rugby tackling rondon things may have been different....Lee Masons missus will watch it on MOTD tonight, turn to him and say "you fucking Dickhead!!".

Neverton grafted their bollocks off first half and our lot just could not cope with the constant, basically Silva sent them out to silence the crowd and it fucking worked, the fans were total shite until it was 2-2, understandable like because these are not real fans, just ashley apologists mainly....the way Neverton played was pretty much the same as the wet spam match the difference being the spammers kept it up for 90 minutes, these lot couldnt and although clearly Perez was MOTM personally i thought hayden was absolutely outstanding in the second half.

Great result and a step closer to safety, but the pitiful, clueless, lethargic nature of our football for the majority of the match was fucking frightening.....just simply could not pass the ball to each other and not one of our players could keep hold of the ball for more than a few seconds....but 3 precious points, that's the most important thing.

You miserable git.

Enjoy the chicken trade final though, i guess Wink

(9th March 2019 02:58 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Howay.

About time we turned these cunts over.

We did aswell, we fucking did.
(This post was last modified: 10th March 2019 08:54 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
10th March 2019 08:50 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Pickford is shit isn’t he.
10th March 2019 09:12 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(10th March 2019 08:50 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(9th March 2019 10:44 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Everything up until Rondons brilliant goal was utter shite, when you think its rafas 3rd year here on monday and that first half was absolutely horrendous. saying that if the ref had sent twatford off for rugby tackling rondon things may have been different....Lee Masons missus will watch it on MOTD tonight, turn to him and say "you fucking Dickhead!!".

You miserable git.

(9th March 2019 02:58 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Howay.

....and you enjoy the view from rafas rectum. Big Grin

if you couldn't see how shite we were for most of that game then you dear boy are thicker than i thought,....I tell it as I see it, fans like you who sugar coat everything and defend benitez no matter what get right on my fucking tits.
10th March 2019 09:15 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Tongue

Still fucking buzzin me like.

(This post was last modified: 10th March 2019 09:37 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
10th March 2019 09:16 AM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

Every single person gannin’ mental. No tourists, no mobile phones taking selfies, no polite clapping, just bedlam in the Gallowgate. How it should be.....proper football fans!!

Meanwhile...........in The Milburn........

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Sad Mackem Bastard.

And the view from Neverton................

SmileSmileSmileSmile

Attached File(s) Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 10th March 2019 10:38 AM by LeazesLoyal.)
10th March 2019 10:29 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Gallowgate Loyal?
10th March 2019 11:42 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(10th March 2019 09:15 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(10th March 2019 08:50 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

You miserable git.

....and you enjoy the view from rafas rectum. Big Grin

if you couldn't see how shite we were for most of that game then you dear boy are thicker than i thought,....I tell it as I see it, fans like you who sugar coat everything and defend benitez no matter what get right on my fucking tits.
You don't tell it as you see it you tell it how you percieve it ....no fucker on here sugar coats anything..we just tell it as we see it ......
10th March 2019 09:06 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

there are those on here who wil put a positive spin on all of Benitez negativety.........I however tell it as I see it, Benitez has been here three years and the passing and the movement and the communication and the workrate was nowhere to be fucking seen in that first half yesterday mind, absolute total fucking garbage.........that's how I saw it, I'm not gonna lie.
10th March 2019 10:41 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
v Everton

I cant be arsed to read through but am wondering if you (Willlotheding) are giving Perez any credit? Or still labelling him shyte?
11th March 2019 09:50 AM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
v Everton

I find it bizarre that 'I say it as I see it' or 'that's how I saw it' are somehow statements of validity. As if that in some way determines that you can't be wrong.
11th March 2019 12:06 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Sounds like mackem speak to me.
11th March 2019 12:12 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(11th March 2019 12:06 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I find it bizarre that 'I say it as I see it' or 'that's how I saw it' are somehow statements of validity. As if that in some way determines that you can't be wrong.

I find it bizarre that you dont understand what I mean...it's quite simple, as I said some people on here (mentioning no names) defend benitez to the hilt even after dross first half performances like this....my point is that I don't do that, if I dont like what I see and think Benitez is to blame then I will say so, get it?
11th March 2019 12:34 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Turn the sound, reet up..
11th March 2019 01:24 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(11th March 2019 01:24 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Turn the sound, reet up..

Can't people just watch the fucking game?
11th March 2019 01:38 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

that linesman must be blind as a fucking bat. Big Grin
11th March 2019 01:49 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: 53700325_2207104136207631_17916984442140...e=5CDC810E]
11th March 2019 03:14 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Pickford deserved a grealish style assault for that fecker.
11th March 2019 03:40 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(11th March 2019 03:14 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: 53700325_2207104136207631_17916984442140...e=5CDC810E]

Big Grin
11th March 2019 03:56 PM

Chairman

(11th March 2019 12:34 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th March 2019 12:06 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I find it bizarre that 'I say it as I see it' or 'that's how I saw it' are somehow statements of validity. As if that in some way determines that you can't be wrong.

I find it bizarre that you dont understand what I mean...it's quite simple, as I said some people on here (mentioning no names) defend benitez to the hilt even after dross first half performances like this....my point is that I don't do that, if I dont like what I see and think Benitez is to blame then I will say so, get it?

Oh I understand that you think you're right. But you're not.

The only player worthy of vilification on Saturday was Ritchie who had an awful first half. It was his sliced clearance that gave possession away for Everton's first goal. It was his awful penalty. It was him that was outmuscled by Andre Gomes for Everton's second.

Matt Ritchie's first half was calamitous. But that's about it. Elsewhere, we were second best but no means 'horrendous', 'pitiful', 'clueless' or 'lethargic' as you've stated above.
11th March 2019 04:07 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(11th March 2019 04:07 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th March 2019 12:34 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

The only player worthy of vilification on Saturday was Ritchie who had an awful first half. It was his sliced clearance that gave possession away for Everton's first goal. It was his awful penalty. It was him that was outmuscled by Andre Gomes for Everton's second.

Matt Ritchie's first half was calamitous. But that's about it. Elsewhere, we were second best but no means 'horrendous', 'pitiful', 'clueless' or 'lethargic' as you've stated above.

It's not the fucking case of me being right or wrong man, the hell you on about? It's the way I saw it, just differing interpretations that's all, you're the one who's claiming your interpretation to be right, all I did was put mine out there, if everyone thinks it's wrong then that's up to them.
11th March 2019 04:17 PM

Chairman

(11th March 2019 04:17 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11th March 2019 04:07 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

It's not the fucking case of me being right or wrong man, the hell you on about? It's the way I saw it, just differing interpretations that's all, you're the one who's claiming your interpretation to be right, all I did was put mine out there, if everyone thinks it's wrong then that's up to them.

Apology accepted
11th March 2019 04:21 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

you're also forgetting that ritchie created the best chance first half,...err, how many times you watched it? Big Grin
11th March 2019 04:23 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

marco silva charged with improper conduct Big Grin

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
11th March 2019 10:03 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Everything about how the game panned out was fucking perfect.

Been a long time since we had a game like that, it even tops the Man City game for me.
11th March 2019 10:45 PM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

Mid through the first half I was ready to drink twice as much as normal and it was only 3 am. I did see Rafa tell dummet to warm up around 35 minutes. Not sure if that was tactical or if Lascelles had already indicated he had a issue.
Either way it was a pleasant Sunday after all and the Yorkshire puds didn’t fail.
[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 12th March 2019 11:21 AM by Vic.)
12th March 2019 11:16 AM